blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:26:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Call of duty : Black ops
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Call of duty : Black ops  (Read 10250 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2010, 05:19:40 PM »

I do like the wager match with the gun cycling game.

fwiw, this is not a new idea, just a ripoff from a mod version of Day of Defeat. Treyarch are some of the most unimaginative developers involved in top-rated games in the world atm.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »

fffs why did I do that?! just prestiged lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2010, 12:20:52 AM »

is any one else getting really naffed off with the dive to prone feature + claymores?
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2010, 01:24:44 AM »

Claymores annoy me less in this game because hacker pro is made of win. Dive to prone is fine as it actually delays those pesky dropshotters.

Now someone on your team getting stuck with an explosive crossbow bolt and running like a headless chicken from miles away to stand next to you - that's annoying!

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2010, 02:30:56 AM »

Claymores annoy me less in this game because hacker pro is made of win. Dive to prone is fine as it actually delays those pesky dropshotters.

Now someone on your team getting stuck with an explosive crossbow bolt and running like a headless chicken from miles away to stand next to you - that's annoying!

It's interesting when you play with someone who you're not sure about hacking wise and can then watch them back through on Theatre.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2010, 04:36:30 PM »

I've not seen any hacks on xbox so far - touch wood etc.

Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2010, 05:38:59 PM »

I'm shocked at this, the hacks for xbox and PS£ were live for launch and were usb plugins, hence i took my black ops back to the shop, it was a regression rather than an improvement on MW2.

roll on MW3

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2010, 05:42:55 PM »

I'm shocked at this, the hacks for xbox and PS£ were live for launch and were usb plugins, hence i took my black ops back to the shop, it was a regression rather than an improvement on MW2.

roll on MW3

what are the hacks? I hate people who hack games, whats the friggin point of getting the game!!!!
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2010, 06:00:56 PM »

You can now get wallhack & aimbot bundled, now that comes with a recoil modifier, which gives no recoil on all guns, It colour schemes the opposition nearest are red, farther away are green, mid distance are yellow through orange, you can auto see all explosive devices, and you can have 5 perks.

All the hype and bull shit treyarch came up with " our game is gonna be hackproof" was utter peesh. They have even killed sniping in Black ops too with the map layouts, the gillie suits are piss poor and the kill streaks are a joke.

i'm just glad i got my money back.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2010, 06:24:29 PM »

You can now get wallhack & aimbot bundled, now that comes with a recoil modifier, which gives no recoil on all guns, It colour schemes the opposition nearest are red, farther away are green, mid distance are yellow through orange, you can auto see all explosive devices, and you can have 5 perks.

All the hype and bull shit treyarch came up with " our game is gonna be hackproof" was utter peesh. They have even killed sniping in Black ops too with the map layouts, the gillie suits are piss poor and the kill streaks are a joke.

I thought i'd come across someone with wallhack/no recoil/only headshot ability and when I watched back through on Theatre it was so ridiculously obvious I was just like meh.

If I didn't play poker and so need something to de tilt and shoot people with I would snap get my money back on this POS.

Servers with no killstreaks like choppers that are ridic to take down but get insta every kill under the sun, get rid of the ability to be a crack shot whilst diving to the floor etc etc.....

really really disappointing game from a bunch of amateurs.

Has there been any games where the developing house has broken up like FM/CM and produced two different versions and both have them have been half decent? Why does there have to be so many mugs in charge of the money when they obviously have zero idea about what they are in control of?!!? 
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2010, 06:27:31 PM »

Wots up with halo reach?....nobody playing this?

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »

Really never got into Halo or particularly enjoyed playing multi player if i'm honest.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2010, 07:09:21 PM »

wow that sucks.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2010, 07:35:14 PM »

I thought i'd come across someone with wallhack/no recoil/only headshot ability and when I watched back through on Theatre it was so ridiculously obvious I was just like meh.

If I didn't play poker and so need something to de tilt and shoot people with I would snap get my money back on this POS.

Servers with no killstreaks like choppers that are ridic to take down but get insta every kill under the sun, get rid of the ability to be a crack shot whilst diving to the floor etc etc.....

really really disappointing game from a bunch of amateurs.

Has there been any games where the developing house has broken up like FM/CM and produced two different versions and both have them have been half decent? Why does there have to be so many mugs in charge of the money when they obviously have zero idea about what they are in control of?!!? 

They know exactly what they're in control of. They need to get a game out. Get a crap developer (with a proven track record for making bad cod games!!) to make a new one and watch the people flock to buy it and break sales records.

Blue text
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »

if you said there was a lucky bastard hack I might have agreed, but I haven't seen anyone I thought could see me through a wall or aimbotting.

When you say they've ruined sniping and kill streaks are rubbish I probably think the opposite because I'm not a camper Tongue

No system could ever be hack proof, so the claim is laughable to start with.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: