blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:13:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 [1173] 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2561946 times)
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #17580 on: August 01, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »

I think it's more like a new season of your favourite show starting. Where there's a few months break in the timeline and some of the characters have got new partners. Was no need for an explanation imo. Clearly one relationship ended and another began! I should've introduced her better I suppose.

yeah, a picture is worth a thousand words though isn't it, so we should be pretty fkn clued up
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17581 on: August 01, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »

I think it's more like a new season of your favourite show starting. Where there's a few months break in the timeline and some of the characters have got new partners. Was no need for an explanation imo. Clearly one relationship ended and another began! I should've introduced her better I suppose.

yeah, a picture is worth a thousand words though isn't it, so we should be pretty fkn clued up

Precisely, so why all the questions!?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #17582 on: August 01, 2014, 02:17:36 PM »

Shows how much attention I pay, I only noticed when it was brought up Cheesy

Best of luck in Barca mate!

"I understand what you mean and I apologise if the question was crass, but AFAIK there was no mention of any change at all. It was like tuning in to your favourite soap opera one night to find that one of the characters had been replaced without any explanation at all. "

They did that with Pippa from Home and Away when I was a kid.  Actor just completely changed from one episode to the next. 

I remember when they did that, the swines!

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #17583 on: August 01, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »

The funny thing about it was the first time i got chatting to Victoria at dtd i asked her what she was studying etc etc.  She said she had come to England with her bf from home to both study at Notts Uni.  I asked if they planned to stay in England after graduation etc etc and she made it pretty clear the bf from home had run his course and it was close to being over.  Being the sick degen bookie that i am i immediately installed Alex in my head as a very short priced fav of anyone at DTD to step into the potential bf gap that she might need to fill.  Nice to see i am as good a judge of these things as ever several months down the line.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17584 on: August 01, 2014, 02:40:35 PM »

It wasn't a big deal really, just an off the cuff, interactive, pull your leg a bit type of thing.

I can't believe you didn't expect it, or that you took umbrage to it.

The older I get, the better I was.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #17585 on: August 01, 2014, 02:42:05 PM »

Fair play Alex.  She seems a lovely, highly intelligent, stylish young lady from the brief discussions i have had with her at the tables whilst she was dealing at dtd over the past few months.  Business student i think she said she was.  I gathered you had started seeing DTD Victoria when i was sat playing cash with you a few weeks ago and you give her your car keys or house keys when she finished her shift.  Good luck for the future with her.

Standard Alex tactic, he once told me, if you try this often enough one day they will be waiting for you when you get home. Most of the time they just steal your car though.

lol yeh that's me.

How long till Vegas 2015 Callum? Dying here!

While im sat here in work i really wish this said Vegas 2014!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #17586 on: August 01, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »

The funny thing about it was the first time i got chatting to Victoria at dtd i asked her what she was studying etc etc.  She said she had come to England with her bf from home to both study at Notts Uni.  I asked if they planned to stay in England after graduation etc etc and she made it pretty clear the bf from home had run his course and it was close to being over.  Being the sick degen bookie that i am i immediately installed Alex in my head as a very short priced fav of anyone at DTD to step into the potential bf gap that she might need to fill.  Nice to see i am as good a judge of these things as ever several months down the line.

money back if 2nd to Fred?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #17587 on: August 01, 2014, 02:44:53 PM »

People even Aftertiming in Alex's diary now.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17588 on: August 01, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »

It wasn't a big deal really, just an off the cuff, interactive, pull your leg a bit type of thing.

I can't believe you didn't expect it, or that you took umbrage to it.

No I did expect it I guess, just tried to get away with it Tongue

No umbrage taken Smiley

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17589 on: August 01, 2014, 03:34:49 PM »

money back if 2nd to Fred?

Lol, superb.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #17590 on: August 01, 2014, 04:08:12 PM »

Randomly my family & friends all over the world have been sharing this on their facebook tl's...

Very well done to your brother and the group, great piece of work...

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #17591 on: August 01, 2014, 06:01:04 PM »

OK I guess I can't avoid this...

VB and I ended things on perfectly amicable terms a couple months ago. In the end the geographical barriers took their toll like they were always going to.

VS and I have not been going out long, but it got quite serious quite quickly. It's going amazingly well and I'm very happy. You'll know her if you played at Dtd over the last year.

I'm sure she'll read this diary at some point if she doesn't already, so it's not very nice for her to read about previous relationships etc so that's why I don't really want to talk about it.

The same name thing is a recurring feature in my family. My mum is Caroline, my Dads partner of the last few years is Caroline, my brothers girlfriend is Caroline and my other brothers ex girlfriend is Caroline!

So we have Caroline (mum), Lena, Liney and Roley Cheesy

Proof if ever it was needed that you're propa posh. 4 Caroline's and not one is a Caz

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17592 on: August 01, 2014, 07:21:25 PM »

OK I guess I can't avoid this...

VB and I ended things on perfectly amicable terms a couple months ago. In the end the geographical barriers took their toll like they were always going to.

VS and I have not been going out long, but it got quite serious quite quickly. It's going amazingly well and I'm very happy. You'll know her if you played at Dtd over the last year.

I'm sure she'll read this diary at some point if she doesn't already, so it's not very nice for her to read about previous relationships etc so that's why I don't really want to talk about it.

The same name thing is a recurring feature in my family. My mum is Caroline, my Dads partner of the last few years is Caroline, my brothers girlfriend is Caroline and my other brothers ex girlfriend is Caroline!

So we have Caroline (mum), Lena, Liney and Roley Cheesy

Proof if ever it was needed that you're propa posh. 4 Caroline's and not one is a Caz

Caz? Urgh...

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #17593 on: August 01, 2014, 07:49:08 PM »

My other half is a Cass....

But then again im not posh Smiley
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #17594 on: August 01, 2014, 07:50:29 PM »

VS and I have not been going out long, but it got quite serious quite quickly.

I saw a post about Out Of The Blue on my Facebook news feed, by Victoria Goulder, referring to your brother as "my little cousin."

My first thought was "wow, that did get serious quite quickly."

Then I remembered I added your cousin in the Priory Street days so I could browse some posh tits.
Pages: 1 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 [1173] 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: