blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:07:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 143176 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: January 12, 2012, 12:44:50 AM »

Andrew Stone is not gay. Keeps telling everyone. Straight iho (nap)

OMG, Stone got the boot tonight instead of the dull Irish bird. Ruined the early part of the series imo.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:07:43 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 12, 2012, 06:34:44 AM »

League Trophy cliffs, please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 12, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »

Today is the 12th day that I should have been able to hold my trophy...but it's still not been handed over by the previous winner.

With the league no longer running, I plan on trying to sell it on ebay or somewhere as soon as Spangles hands it over. Cost me the best part of a hundo that.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 12, 2012, 10:24:50 AM »

Today is the 12th day that I should have been able to hold my trophy...but it's still not been handed over by the previous winner.

With the league no longer running, I plan on trying to sell it on ebay or somewhere as soon as Spangles hands it over. Cost me the best part of a hundo that.

Thought I bunged in half? In which case, it is also MY Trophy he has nicked.

Outrageous.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 20, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »

Note to self...ignore eviction-night crowds...trust online polls COMPLETELY. Online polls are massively accurate now re: BB.

Celtic still wins 2012 series though whatever. End of.

Who do you want to SAVE and Stay in Celeb Big Brother?   

Frankie Cocozza 14% █████████████   
  Denise Welch 14% █████████████   
  Michael Masden 25% █████████████████████████   
  Natalie Cassidy 16% ███████████████   
  Kirk Norcross 1% █   
  Kristina & Karissa Shannon 15% ██████████████   
  Nicola McLean 5% ████   
  Romeo 13% ████████████   
    100%

Kirk first out tonight. Madsen is around 13/2 at the mo. Has to be value imo.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:55:06 PM by Chompy » Logged

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 22, 2012, 09:45:13 PM »

Outclassed by the Mackems tbf, they were pretty incred and stopped us playing second half. Thought taking Wootton off was a big mistake. MOTM first half.

Plenty of long-term positives from this though, Diceman, I feel.

Jones >>>>>> Lewis. Not sure today will help get Joe sold.

If any game proved Sinclair isn't up to it and never will be it was today. He needs to gtfo. Daragh there to see the shambles too. Guess we're not going to get Simon Cox after his three for WBA yesterday but we need someone like that alongside Taylor.

Defence is no problem now. Alcock has come on a huge amount.

How disappointing this game was especially considering it was the first time many would have seen the Posh play. We were truely awful and couldn't string a couple of passes together. Interesting you rated Wootton as motm as I thought he was guilty of giving the ball away far to often. Turnicliffe wasn't much better. I understand we have an option to buy Wootton and have stated he would be a good purchase for a few hundred thousand based on has previous displays. Sinclair is an interesting one, decent strike rate after a big leap in class but he looks scared of the ball which isn't a good quality for a footballer. Talking of quality I hope Taylor signs the new contract offer. Having said that I would hate to play as his strike partner until he learns to pass my often. Glad Ball has returned, not so fussed about Ajose.

Recent performances have shown us up for the small club we are as we have massively missed McCann, Fecks and Little. Positives are they are all back as of next week or two and that Feb, March and April have some much needed winnerable games.

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:58 PM »

Note to self...ignore eviction-night crowds...trust online polls COMPLETELY. Online polls are massively accurate now re: BB  

Cheap facebook votes have massively changed this market. I based my Aaron bet based on early forum polls against the popular Jay campaigns and shipped in eviction crowds.

This CBB has been difficult to call and it was interesting that first night favourites Kirk and Natalie got the boot on Friday. I've gone for nice guy Romero due to teeny votes but he may suffer from a lack of exposure. Also otside punt on Michael (e/w). Americans tend to not do well in CBB but there is no strong favourite among the Brits. The Loose Women crowd my campaign for Denise, as they have a history of begging for votes but it is unsure how the audience have taken to her bizzare inhouse behaviour. Has she been vunerable or crazy Huh?, guess we will find out Friday.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 22, 2012, 11:16:32 PM »

Gareth is now a ridic price at around 2. This market still underestimates the unpredictability of the way voting has been going since the switch to CH5 and way too early for inside info on how voting is going imo.

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 23, 2012, 04:19:06 PM »

Gareth's price is ridic and suspect it is largely based on the fact all evicted housemates have stated Gareth for the win. Personally I think this will go against him as BB voters don't like to be told how to vote.

Breaking news re: Posh Wootton has appartently returned to Man U. We must surely have a signing lined up to cover this, maybe Kane Ferdinand from Southend Huh?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 23, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »

Fergie obv doesn't like Wootton.

Kane Ferdinand would be fine, yes please.

Saturday starting line up should imo be...

Jones; Alcock Zak Bennett Little; Boyd McCann Tunners Rowe; Taylor Tomlin

For ages FerJu seemed to have a set 11 in his mind but he's becoming a bit of a Fry tinkerer of late. I'm not going to another match until Sinclair is dropped. He tilts me too hard.

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 23, 2012, 05:02:25 PM »

In Fergie we trust.

Just seems the return of Wootton leaves as very short for defensive and centre midfield cover. Surprise to let him go as we had him signed until the end of the season.

Re: Saturday's team Frecks could be back so we could potentially go to the regular line up which served us so well for the first few months. I know your a Tomlin fan but he hasn't performed for sometime and on Saturday was lucky not to get sent off yet again.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 24, 2012, 09:58:34 AM »

Madsen is now too big at 12 imo. Market went nuts after fight night and can understand why Frankie Coke-noser is now favourite, but Madsen should never be double figures.

Some of the best TV in ages for anyone that missed it last night...

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/episodes/episode-20-116

Fun starts about 15mins in
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:31:29 AM by Chompy » Logged

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 24, 2012, 10:40:19 AM »

Last night was incred. abso loved it, hope it spills over to today. I reckon Gareth is in with a shout but the voting this series has been pretty unpredictable.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 24, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »

Excellent news, McFly and Steps are appearing after racing at Newmarket this summer. That's two days sorted.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2012, 10:58:49 AM »

Urgh, not proud of myself for even suggesting this but 7/1 about the mighty Posh getting relegated is too big given the month we have coming up. Value is value and all that.

We've been lucky with injuries for a couple of seasons but, if we suddenly pick up a couple, there is zero strength in depth. And we still can't defend.

JUDAS

Hope you didn't lump on this to big.

Bet of the season now imo. If anyone wants to lay me some more at 7/1?

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: