blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:11:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272598 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 489765 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3045 on: September 25, 2018, 05:18:55 PM »

Jose Mourinho has told his mufc players that Paul Pogba will not captain the team again. Mourinho annoyed with Pogba’s attitude & wanted to remind the players that no one is bigger than the club.

in The Times tomorrow

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: September 25, 2018, 05:45:03 PM »

Jose Mourinho has told his mufc players that Paul Pogba will not captain the team again. Mourinho annoyed with Pogba’s attitude & wanted to remind the players that no one is bigger than the club.

in The Times tomorrow

Is this the way to get the best from your expensively assembled squad? Nice work.

Someone needs to remind Jose that he’s not bigger than the club either.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: September 28, 2018, 09:21:10 AM »

I appreciate the lack of jibes about our latest debacle.

It’s all rather sad, and the suggestion that Zidane could be the replacement for Mourinho could be the final straw.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: September 28, 2018, 06:46:00 PM »

I appreciate the lack of jibes about our latest debacle.

It’s all rather sad, and the suggestion that Zidane could be the replacement for Mourinho could be the final straw.

I think many of us feel numb regarding maureen's antics much in the same way that we have grown somewhat immune to Trump's nonsense.

It's all a little unseemly.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: September 29, 2018, 01:04:09 AM »

As a fan I've tried hard to picture a way in which Mourinho / Utd goes well from this point..... It just doesn't.*

Jose isn't the same guy he once was. I don't mean that in the sense of hes aged badly, hes just.... lost it... The charisma/flair...etc. All the things which made Jose Mourinho (as he once was) have gone, replaced by bitterness.

From what I know of him, I like Jose the person..... I don't like Jose the (United) manager.

*(I would LOVE to be wrong)
**Not a recent revelation... just thought I'd throw my 2p in
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:10:59 AM by youthnkzR » Logged
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: September 29, 2018, 04:38:23 AM »

Karl Pilkington on supporting Manchester United: "I feel like supporting United is like having a tortoise as a pet. I had a tortoise, and they are not entertaining to watch. You don't watch them, but you know you have got a bit of responsibility to show some interest."

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: September 29, 2018, 07:57:02 AM »

As a fan I've tried hard to picture a way in which Mourinho / Utd goes well from this point..... It just doesn't.*

Jose isn't the same guy he once was. I don't mean that in the sense of hes aged badly, hes just.... lost it... The charisma/flair...etc. All the things which made Jose Mourinho (as he once was) have gone, replaced by bitterness.

From what I know of him, I like Jose the person..... I don't like Jose the (United) manager.

*(I would LOVE to be wrong)
**Not a recent revelation... just thought I'd throw my 2p in

I’d be happy for us both to be wrong, but I fear we’re not. He just isn’t the right man for us.
I’m still not clear on who there is out there who could be.
Someone like Klopp or Pochetino maybe. Not them, but someone who has their qualities.

Love the Karl Pilkington quote

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: September 29, 2018, 12:58:36 PM »

must be time for the sads to be re added to the title.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: September 29, 2018, 02:19:25 PM »

I think at least one, especially when you consider that they need City to stop Liverpool winning the league, tough time to be a Man Utd fan. I find I like them atm though.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:22:57 PM by TightEnd » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: September 29, 2018, 03:52:38 PM »

Get him out, so he can at least pay for me to see the UFC next year Grin

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: September 29, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »

Fair point, but can't believe the Stoke thread has none.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: October 03, 2018, 12:00:28 AM »

I'm baffled nobody is talking about the Valencia match. One of the best matches to be played under the OT lights.... 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: October 03, 2018, 05:54:52 PM »

Don't you just love those awkward moments?

Antonio Valencia: Man Utd captain sorry for liking 'time for Mourinho to go' post

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45730077

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: October 04, 2018, 10:58:00 AM »

Thought the performance against Valencia was just dreadful. Always been a fan of Mourinho and surprised how things are panning out for him at United. He seems to love a good war of attrition, readily becoming entrenched in battles against players, fans, press, whoever. But with these elite clubs I figure that extra 2% performance comes from the mystique of playing for a revered side and really it's JM job to create that intoxicating atmosphere. I mean the fella says nobody is bigger than the club but injecting his own personal feelings into the situation, creating politics and disharmony is plainly at odds with that sentiment. Reaching the heights of managing or playing for United is football utopia and every day staff should be beaming but it's quite the opposite and the accountability for that rests with the manager. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: October 04, 2018, 11:07:38 AM »

I'm sure he doesn't mean to but his every utterance is demotivational and banging on about past success just makes him seem increasingly past it

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: