blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:42:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 489862 times)
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3180 on: December 18, 2018, 03:26:52 PM »

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mourinho-gone.443645/

Popular decision it seems
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3181 on: December 18, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »

Mark Hughes perhaps - vastly experienced in this league and used to play for the club.

I would stop supporting united. This clown should never manage in the football league again.

I'm not really up on fan etiquette but is that allowed?

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: December 18, 2018, 04:58:45 PM »

Mark Hughes perhaps - vastly experienced in this league and used to play for the club.

I would stop supporting united. This clown should never manage in the football league again.

May have to defer to the Rt Hon Tal Bloke here Tom, but if you were talking football, I'm not sure the words "fan" & "etiquette" can be used together.

As a clue - & because I like you a bit - start with the notion that every armchair football fan knows better than every professional football Manager, especially when it comes to selecting the team.

Please also note that Pogba is utter shite. Just as Rooney was. (It's true, it was on Twitter).

You are welcome.

Oh, & no, nobody in the history of ever stops supporting a Club because they don't approve of the new Manager.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: December 18, 2018, 05:20:10 PM »

It was a joke, just trying to show my level of dislike for the man.

He comes across as an asshole and in my eyes is up there with the worst managers to have ever managed in the prem.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 05:22:04 PM by youthnkzR » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: December 18, 2018, 06:04:41 PM »

He comes across as an asshole and in my eyes is up there with the worst managers to have ever managed in the prem.

When Maureen was mooted as Arsene's sucessor I also threatened to not only stop supporting Arsenal but cross the house and support Spurs instead.

On the matter at hand, I think he was actually trying to get the sack so as to get the lucrative settlement, move out of the hotel and back to his house in London.

If he had been trying to get sacked I'm not sure he could have done a better job without making it too obvious and forfeiting the lump-sum.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 06:09:44 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: December 18, 2018, 06:34:39 PM »

Today is a sad day.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: December 18, 2018, 06:43:56 PM »

Today is a sad day.

Stop it......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: December 18, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »

Today is a sad day.

Grin Grin Grin

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3188 on: December 18, 2018, 09:33:46 PM »

Amen.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: December 18, 2018, 09:53:52 PM »

Pardiola likes his teams to play in an attacking style.  Let's face it he isn't ever going to annoy the players by introducing strategies that the players disapprove of, or any strategy at all.  Sure having Pardiola and Guardiola in the same city, could introduce useful rhyming possibilities in your chants too.  And he can't make too much mess in a few months.   

Bet he's dusting off his CV right now.   

Don't come crying to me if you miss the 150/1 with sporting bet. Sometimes you have to think outside the box.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: December 18, 2018, 10:29:35 PM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnDavies350/status/1075154781134618625

Ole
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: December 18, 2018, 11:52:37 PM »

Who needs to make humorous suggestions when Paul Ince makes them seriously:

https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/1075105606254522370

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: December 19, 2018, 02:28:32 AM »

Glazers might as well sell up to Michael Knighton whilst we are it and back him to score in the EPL like he bragged he would the last time Bruce was relevant at Old Trafford.  Things have moved on a bit since those days.  Manure are a brand now not a football club.  Neville said so himself on sky tonight.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: December 19, 2018, 06:54:28 AM »

Glazers might as well sell up to Michael Knighton whilst we are it and back him to score in the EPL like he bragged he would the last time Bruce was relevant at Old Trafford.  Things have moved on a bit since those days.  Manchester United are a brand now not a football club.  Neville said so himself on sky tonight.

FYP

Agree though.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: December 19, 2018, 09:20:11 AM »

The comments beneath the Tweet are nothing short of delicious, but this one surely gets the prize;

This door handle in my house always reminds me of a surprised Steve Bruce after scoring v Sheff Wed in 1993

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: