blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:33:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484716 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #3150 on: December 09, 2018, 04:28:37 PM »

haha. could probably make a case for Torres towards the backend of the 25. Was incredible during his Liverpool time. Matic has really only had one great season though and a couple of decent ones.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: December 09, 2018, 04:37:14 PM »

neither are anywhere close to the top 25 ever!  It's not even close.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: December 09, 2018, 04:41:16 PM »

Are we ok with both Rafa and Jose being in the top ten managers?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: December 09, 2018, 05:16:14 PM »

Are we ok with both Rafa and Jose being in the top ten managers?

Yeah I think so. Not having Matic anywhere near the top 25 but I think Torres is there or there abouts.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: December 09, 2018, 05:51:12 PM »

I'd say both managers comfortably inside the top 10.

@fairwaywedge
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: December 09, 2018, 06:26:59 PM »

I guess so if football only started in 1992

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: December 09, 2018, 06:38:44 PM »

Given the Prem started then and that was the quote then yes, that is correct.

@fairwaywedge
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: December 10, 2018, 11:24:46 PM »

Given the Prem started then and that was the quote then yes, that is correct.

Indeed it is.

But isn’t it rather sad that so many people now weigh up their footballing opinions based on such a brief period?

In other news:  I see that at least one piece of the chip wrappers industry is suggesting that we are sending Sanchez back and taking Ozil in his place. Please say it isn’t so.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: December 11, 2018, 09:01:51 PM »

Manchester United, more able to give opponents a two goal lead than any other team

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-premier-league-comebacks-15526460.amp

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: December 14, 2018, 07:09:40 AM »

Big game on Sunday. One that still matters more for both teams than their games against their more local rivals.

Strangely, in Liverpool’s 80’s heyday we frequently bucked the odds

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2018/dec/13/liverpool-manchester-united-alex-ferguson-kenny-dalglish

I’m at the APAT event at Grosvenor Bury New Road at the weekend - could be noisy at times.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: December 15, 2018, 05:49:42 AM »

Can’t wait to get battered by Liverpool on Saturday. I say this only half tounge in cheek too as it may be one of the final nails in the coffin for Jose.

It’s quite clear this can’t continue but assuming he gets the boot, where do United look for a manager after Jose?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: December 15, 2018, 08:17:47 AM »

Can’t wait to get battered by Liverpool on Saturday. I say this only half tounge in cheek too as it may be one of the final nails in the coffin for Jose.

It’s quite clear this can’t continue but assuming he gets the boot, where do United look for a manager after Jose?

You'll have to wait an extra 24 hours, the game is Sunday.

Will certainly be worth watching, or I hope it will.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: December 15, 2018, 08:38:34 AM »

To quote other threads, there is no one else about........

Anyway, hopefully you could rub it into Jose's face and give it to Wenger.

Realistically, wouldn't you go after Zidane?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: December 15, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »

That sounds like an excellent idea a recipe for another ego fuelled spending spree and an ongoing slide.

There really isn’t an obvious candidate, Giggs maybe? Then ring all the backroom staff that Moyes disposed of and grovel to get them back.

Fat Sam is available.

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: December 15, 2018, 02:54:15 PM »

That sounds like an excellent idea a recipe for another ego fuelled spending spree and an ongoing slide.

There really isn’t an obvious candidate, Giggs maybe? Then ring all the backroom staff that Moyes disposed of and grovel to get them back.

Fat Sam is available.

Maybe not if this is correct https://www.transfermarkt.com/zinedine-zidane/spielertransfers/trainer/21284
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: