blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:35:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272623 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 146112 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »

My favourite diary on Blonde.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Best diary on blonde.

Now you've reached the magic 300, which event are you going for staking in?

Pencil me in for a share of the Myland bus.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2013, 11:53:07 PM »

got thru at dtd with 79500....low chips but thru....playing next day one to see if I can add to chip stack.......happy chappy
not many blondes here
coffee at frankies and benies  3.15p....rip of    ba humbug

will post stoke on trent and Nottingham in full soon.....
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 22, 2013, 05:02:27 AM »

its 4.55 im nackered ....but got another 191,500 chips to go towards my dtd stack.....as a special treet i will pay for the burger king flame grill for any blondes at toddington service station on my way back..........that dose not include raj or her posse
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 22, 2013, 11:44:26 AM »

Good luck tom.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 22, 2013, 02:44:47 PM »

Nice playing with you Tom, I was in seat 10 on that last table....long day!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2013, 02:18:56 AM »

nice to put a face to the name simon,see you saturday.....seat 8 committed sepico running his ace queen into my kin...but why at that vital time dose he want to take any hand on with ace queen ,even if i had two unders hes putting his whole tounment on the line .....gs.....he clearley slow played them so he could snap me of......
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »

stoke on trent....got there without getting lost,you cant count the last 3 miles any one circles the area a bit ...any way into the gentings 400 plus 40 juice courtsy of a on line ticket....played all day met scalie got patch and wore it proudley..... william talks a lot is on the next table as i sit down ,i hear him saying to the player who is considering calling him on his bet on the end of there hand....if you can beat kings you should raise me.....o good you cant beat kings call then,,,,more chat ,and more.....matey calls ...william can be heard saying,good casll ive got a 7 for a pair mateys tens win......made a bit of a twat of myself when deep into the comp the massage girl targetted me for a ....any one want a massage chat ,i think that because i had a patch on she thought i was one of these ...ok love ill have 20 quids worth and then let her ply her expertise....in stead of which she heard the words ,sorry love im too mean with money ....she has too look to rest of table for trade and then wonder of ........a complete lesson on how to go from a globe trotting poker player sophistacat to a cheap bum in one easy lesson ,got thru to day two so up the hill to hotel
put bag in hotel 50 quid for the b and b ,okay its not 35 quid but some you win some you lose....im gagging for a beer so its out the door and hello stoke on trent night life at about 11.15 pm.....its a mix of old town and new and its padestrianed with drunk 20/30 somethings carrearing about with a high mix of police looking to sweep up any trouble makers as they spill in to the dark doors of the clubs that have not music but sound thumping out of them.....girls teeter around looking very unsteady on there feet mainley owing to there heels that are a must wear assesory to go with the show my nickers and let me tits hang out onsomble .....i wonder if there could be a new reality show on tv where they get people to sign up to be filmed secretley if the company wants to then when the people think that they havnt been chosen follow them around the streets on a saturday night ...and then play it back to them for there reactions.....
any way the whole section of town im in is like one of those films on tv where police are arreasting drunks and there mouthy mate is interfearing as they both get put in van....i ask a cop for a pub and as he tells me his best guess his eyes are on the groups wondering by ,comeing up,his colleagues ,and me....so its up the hill pass the quadrant with clock and into waetherspoons there are three door men one other customer and me ,clearley this establishment dousnt have the wall of sound that the disserning stokevillians require,so its a pint of stella and a bag of crisps and even i cant find just cause to stay and at least its all down hill to the hotel .....into room open bear put on tv ,no bloody signal,got porter up and its 12.30 ish as we are both trying to get the tv to work ,then we lift it of its bracket on wall to see if cable is properley in ,20 mins later haveing explained to porter i need to wind down with tv after a 10 hour poker session he puts me into another room ,tv is out of the ark with a bigger erse than dawn french and onley 5 channels.........i try to lock the door to the corridor but its out of allignment and the turn nob isnt haveing any of it,william talks a lot,and his girl come wondering down the corridor as i am flaffing about with the door ,he greats me and says he didnt get thru to day two.......i think o please god dont let them be in the next room that would realey round it all of to hear them at it for 12.5 mineutes going eek eek eeek then hearing wills voice the sexual equalivent of ..ive got kings..
luckley they dissapear on into the bowls of the laba rith of corridors.....i flick thru all 5 channells drink my bear put a chair against the door so if any one blunders in i will hear and start to drift of to sleep,with the thought of i wonder if the porter is gay and he saw me in shirt and pants helping to put tv on watt in old bedroom and im drinking so hes put me in a unsecured door room to caall in latter.....also the thought of the girl massager and my...o im too mean to spend the money comment......and then the important stuff
im thru to day 2
aahhhhh
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2013, 01:07:38 AM »

good stuff got another 118,174 chips for the grande prix saturday...and there was no risk of getting lost on line
happy thoughts.....
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 26, 2013, 09:31:18 PM »

mr camel or chompy ....advice please if i was to look for backing in some gukpt events ....what would be a fair deal taking all factors into account....seriouse answers first please
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2013, 08:23:56 AM »

right its of to dtd for the grand prix this morning so id better finish the stoke on trent garble .....
i came down for breakfast ,haveing not been disturbed in my sleep ...into large room of what i can best describe as if there was a conferance for euthanasia and every one decided to take advantage of a special two for one promotion.....the breakfast hall is awash with old fogies dithereing about,and waiting for god.....i dont know why but not my company of choice,probley a fear of them looking at me and thinking.....one of us,one of us,....any way  good breakie and out for a walk up town ...and what a differance what had the night befora resembled a colurful staggering throng of party animals on the pull,is now a town with market area mums pushing buggies and shoppers flitting asunder.....truley a jeckl and hyde transformation....as i catch the rays and window shop to get some air after the 10 hours of sitting on my arse playing poker i hear the snippets of life stories as people pass,i see a guy up ahead and think are thsats one of the guys ive seen at numeriouse poker events around gb then he darts into a bet frd shop confirming in my mind that im right....
as i trawl the streets and 5 charity shops latter...got a camers for 99 pence to put pictures on the internet maybe on blonde...i see a guy playing music in the street with a i think its called accordion ,you know like you would see in old paris ...any way  i decide to grab a coffee at a greggs that has a sitting area and go parision and listen to the music....onley problem was they took so long to serve me that the busker had sodded of when i took my seat, a passing chinese lad that i recognised as a poker player from the night before passes and i wave him to join me as we chat about the poker and re catch the moments ,i ask him if hes still in ...he looks at me with bewulderment and says ...tom i was sitting beside you when i got knocked out with my  ace queen against king queen....and the mental crowd rise to there feet as yet another own goal sails into the net....i mumble  a apolagy followed by its been a long night....
so back to the gentings poker venue ...into the bowls of darkness thru the throng of 50 somethings and 20 some things im the next great thing and i take my seat to see wheather its fates menu of top shelf spectacular or school dinners and on the bus home.........im put on the on line feature table and cant resist saying ...so who knows any jokes ,the onley reply is one guy who says ...these cards im getting...
i last a long time and then im out on the button two blinds to beat i shove my shove style size stack with king jack into small blinds pair of jacks ....and its good bye stoke on trent ....no regrets i see it as one nearer to the poker day when it all comes right ,i played well lasted a long time and providing the duct tape holding the bumper together on my car dousnt let me down i will see if  nottinham and the grande prix is my turn to go from being a shambling poker shadow to become ...hey did you hear what happened at dtd
without hope what would bing do......
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2013, 01:37:56 PM »

arrived safley at dtd,coffee in chinaqua,s and into the clu .......
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 01, 2013, 09:08:02 AM »

so here i am at the grand prix,i have mrs phans son rubin sitting on my right im in seat 4....not a lot of locals from luton at all,they must all be up at skinpot ,any way game on ,now in the run up to this game i had been giveing some thought to my stratergy as this time i wasnt the poor relative with bugger all chips .....i had a respectable 388,700,so haveing driven for 3 hours up the m 1 shoveing old cds of music into the player and thinking ...twat do you realey expect cd,s bought in charity shops to play correctley or have worth while artists on them ....my concern regarding poker was that i might over play hands and donk chips ,a bit like a child that gets 50p pocket money and some one gives him a ten pound note ,he could be strait down the shops and do a viv nicolls.....
in my case i had decided if my rock steady grinding upod granite play had got me thus far the same play could as a tried and tested meathod take me deep ,and when the opertunity presents its self leep out pillage a loud of chips then back behind the walls od fort tom .....good plan....great plan.....
onley one problem,im card dry,other players are doing moves upon moves and im looking down at a special low calorie diet of queen two of..nine  two of ,and of cource everybodys favourite from the atkins diet seven two of,......so in all my planning ,all the thoughts about what to do if this ...or what to do if that ....i  had made one fundermental error i had had the gaul ,the cheek ,the presumtion to think that just because i had some chips i would get some cards that i could play........this is not a new position to me ,what it means is that when the blinds are 4k 8k and a player makes it 32k before me and i look down at king nine suited i will have to make it 88k and hope the blinds have nowt and the raiser has ace ten suited and passes.....im not about to do that ,i cant do it ,.....instead i grind and grind.....388 started im out 82.....
into car into b and b into beer and food bag into tv ,and into the sleep that beckons all poker players as they rack there brains as to what else could they do.....if this .....if onley that.....
woke up at 3.00am some noisey heavey guests ending a good night out ...
into breakfast ,there isnt any grape fruit segments on the help your self table instead theres stewed apples,i pass on them ....wonderful penny pinching has arrived at my b and b ,apart from that good breckie and the thoughts of what i could have done differentley are onley invadeing me=y brain every ten miniutes now ....and still it comes down to re shoveing with crap so im consoled the was no way out this time....i amuse myself by trying to work out if the group of three woemen are lezbians or not ,probley the ones that woke me at 3.00 am with noisey antics above my head  ....
up the road for a bit of air before the long drive down the m1 ,i find a retro junk shop open basicley its a house that down stairs is a shop the propriator wouldnt look out of place sweeping the streets or in the dock between two burley coppers ,still junk is junk so in i go ,i chat to the guy as he flits about he humours me as he dousnt know if i might spend some money yet...his interested level peaks at 1% wheni mention my trip to dtd then quickley drops back to zero ,he seems set of saying good morning to every body that walks by not a bad plan i guess if they turn there heads to reply they will see the taty furniture that would grace any skip or bonfire proudley and the sprinkling of trivia from 1980 jumble sales ...
just what i needed its a bit like haveing some one to tell your bad beat stories to ,i chat to him about house clearances down my way ...the best finds,etc....
my spirits are lifted ,i buy a tin car circa 1970its a cop car about 6 inches by 2.5 inches as you push it the light on top moves from side to side it also has polize stickers on it complete with being intact down to the plastic side windows.....it will be joining the line on my book case all got from junk shops or clearances they stretch about 18 inches so far...
i also buy  a guitar for ten pounds a couple of new strings and watch out bob dylon....i tell myself it will be good thearpy to teach my self to play....
so into car and offto m1....bloody road works diversion around beeston i end up on a road called brian clough way,m1 south derby is signposted then a sign m1 but what if its m1 north i think as i pass it and can then onley see its m1 south ,i can onley they named this road as its long and boreing ,eventley i find m1 south.....a new dimension getting lost when leaving a place that you knowthe way from.....
deep stack beckons
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 01, 2013, 09:22:38 AM »

chompy i would appreciate some info and best guess on staking for the blonde stakeing page as per what one player called ...the tom bus...
gukpt probley what to offer etc,

so unzip your gimp outfit and reply
ty
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 04, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »

just for a laugh how about a couple of guys,or girls as we have let them into poker i suppose it would be un pc to exclude them from other activaties......
dress up as speed cops with the hand held speed camera and high vis jackets and place them selves on the   m 1    fast lane ,film drivers faces as they whizz by....
then do the same on the bit of road leading out of a morrisons store.......
up load a mix of the best facial expressions set to music....
and plead it was art at any court hearing....
i will wave on my way to dtd if you let me know where and when
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 04, 2013, 09:01:03 PM »

Sorry Thomas, only just caught up with this. I wouldn't be the best person to advise on staking tbh, sure someone else will step forward. See you next week.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: