blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:46:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 145989 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: September 20, 2023, 11:38:48 AM »

Nice result Tom, well done

sola virtus nobilitat
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2023, 07:15:54 PM »

SO I COULD SAY THAT THAT I AM THROWING MY HAT INTO THE RING AS TO A CHAMPION  FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE UNDER DOG IN POKER  THE LEVELER  OF ALL THINGS UNFAIR THAT FEED THE FAT CATS THAT FEEL THAT IT IS THERE RIGHT TO BLEED POOR POKER PLAYERS WITH 12.5 % PLUS REG FEES BUT HEY .....

i mind my own business and can tell you what i saw at luton just recently ......curtsy of vinee that sorted out my lost pass word recently.....and who is probable riding this and thinking why did i bother , sorry my old son too late and remember to  leave some kebabs for the other residents of Gibraltar....

IN LUTON  there is one of those GUKPT type events going on and i for my sins have been trying to get satellite seats for some of the worth while comps  now i can grind like MF when i put my mind to it and have been doing just that ........but in have no control over the dip sticks that persist in calling my ace jack with there ace four and hitting there four or ass per last Saturday  the clown that called my all in with his pair of threes to beat my pair of jacks
yes indeed i could bitch about this and a dozen other perceived twists in the matrix of the  universe that defy  all known logic but hey i realy dont give that much of a shit

so recently in luton  i heard that one of the dealers was having her last day as a dealer with us before leaving to train to become a architect  and i decided to raise a leaving whip around for her.....who knows i might make 50 or 100 quid for her .....me the hero her happy at getting a extra days wages what could possible go wrong ....

TBC

Don't leave us on tenterhooks. What was the outcome?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 30, 2023, 11:54:50 PM »

hi you all i feel like replying to you all but im not sure that you all respect my  bloggs on the blonde poker site maybe ii shoud spill my heart about my opinions about poker but maybe im just rambling like some demented demented short sited twat .....so if i get four replies saying yes tom i want your opinion on the poker scene  i will reply    big time   otherwise stuff it ......................................PS I AM JUST IN FROM THE PUB WITH 7 PINTS OF DOOM BAR FIGHTING TO GET TO MY ONE EYED SPITTING COBRA .........................................JUST SAYING      SO FOUR REPLYS OR NO NEW YEAR COMMENT
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 01, 2024, 09:26:43 PM »

Happy new year Tom.

Any good deals at the G at the moment?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: January 02, 2024, 09:13:55 AM »

yes tom i want your opinion on the poker scene

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 02, 2024, 10:41:11 AM »

me too
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 03, 2024, 05:12:03 PM »

Would love to hear you opine on the poker scene Tom.

Nearly made it to Luton over Xmas but didn't quite work out. See you in the next month or two no doubt

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 03, 2024, 08:08:18 PM »

Rest

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 04, 2024, 04:48:46 PM »

I'd also love to hear your opinion of the poker scene, tom

I'd be happy not to hear any more about your spitting cobra though

Happy New Year!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 04, 2024, 06:25:21 PM »

Hearing your opinion on the poker scene would really make my week Tom

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 08, 2024, 03:31:28 PM »

Hi my little loyal chipmunks so as to the poker scene as seen thru the prism of toms vantage point .........

LETS TALK ABOUT RELIGION , so you have all heard or seen bods going on about there beliefs as to how there god washes whiter than your god and in some cases they  are prepared to do some really awful things to prove that they are right and you are wrong and if you do not change your mind and join there gang you do not deserve to continue sharing the worlds oxygen supply....of course there beliefs put them at the top end of the pyramid where often all the benefits end up .....now they claim there beliefs without any proofs or facts to support there position just there proclaimed faith ....look on google for speakers corner for the latest  pro-claimers....

So let me break this down ,no proof , no witnesses , a feeling of self entitlement , no critical reasoning to be tolerated , just the warm glow in side that they are right...

SO I REST MY CASE  .....poker is a religion where we all do the same actions wont be dis-waded consider non players as not getting it and the odd reward of winning is our holy grail leading to the bright light ..............
and as a long term practitioner i believe and there fore it must be true  i should be proclaimed the chosen one and should be given a title such as .....division one poker expert.....and tithes and taxes should be paid into my purses for me with my superior knowledge and position to do what ever i choose without any checking mechanisms ..................seems like a plan to me

OK BACK IN THE ROOM
lAST NIGHT AT LUTON A INTERESTING HAND ....ABOUT SIX AWAY FROM THE MONEY LOWEST CASH BEING ABOUT £250 there is a all in with another all in i look down at queens ...that will do pig...im all in the guy to my left dithers for 5/10 seconds and then is all in so there are four of us all in IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT BEN WHO WORKS RUNNING THE POKER GAME HAS CLIMBED ON A CHAIR AND IS WATCHING THE PROCEEDING TO GET A BETTER VIEW LIKE A PUNTER IN A LONDON PUB NOT WANTING TO MISS SEEING THE STRIPPER   luckily we have james the dealer who is very experienced  and he is sorting out all the side pots ....i have turned over my queens and the two guys have turned over there ace king suited that each has the guy on my left has not shown his hand then after about 5 mins of james sorting the pots he turns over his pair of kings he wins i get a small side pot and am lucky to scrape in with the voted bubble which gave me a profit on the night of £40.........i like to think the guy with the kings is a newbie ,but i took a good look at his face so i know him in the future poker games...

next game satalite in the vic weds
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #596 on: January 09, 2024, 11:27:00 PM »

Well done getting the bubble deal agreed by all when you only had about 2bb.

The guy with KK was pretty solid - he  ended up in a 5 way chop.

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 13, 2024, 11:15:22 PM »

Hi TK i have now got around to answering your enquiery as to what was the resolution to the    ALI  V  FOREMAN  rumble in the jungle or asw it may be more fasmilar to the greet unwashed   tom spitting his dummy ous saga ..........well having won the moral high ground of voting with my feet and depriving the luton  g  of the benifits of my company and spending i found out that they dont give a fudge ;;;so i did what annny sick degenerate poker player would do and whent back into the club two hours before the competition and spoke to  Carmel whent thru it and agreed that maybe that i had over reacted a little bit so why dont we jjust all kiss and make up which we all agreed to and i was issued with a new member ship card.....lesson learnt when you think that a multi million buisiness based on gambling gives a puck for one custermer you are wrong .............as to what became of george i asked uncle fester that works for the luton g and he said the lad/man is in singapore     i wish him well

whatsthedifferancebetweenawankandacheesesandwich.....youdontknownevermindiwillgetsomeoneelsetomakemypackedlunch

I belive there is a classic play possibly by shakespear where the main charecter is wondering the twilight zone between life and death or heven and hell and he stumbles across thie eneberated soul of a man who is as happy as an be and the hero asks this drucken man why he is so happy to which he replys as a sinner he was cursed to the pits of hell when he died but because he had done one good deed in his miserable selfish life which wqas that when joan of arc wqs about to be burnt at the steak and she was crying out to her god to hear her he had braved the flames to press two twigs tied together into a cross for her to hold as she suffered and died in the burning and for this one good act in his other wise miserable life he was allowed to leave hell one night a year and get wasted with all of mankinds vices including ale ........

i suppose the sinners action of giving that cross of twigs to joan of ark in modern times would be the same as you thinking of and running and maintaining the  Blonde poker site for all to enjoy for which i for one thank you .....well done
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 22, 2024, 10:36:05 PM »

SO HERE WE GO A FOLLOW UP IN THE THOUGHTS OF CHAIRMAN TOM .....so i am just in from the supper cheap pub in St Albans town centre     the bars    or if you insist   the water end barn    so having looked at the prospect of driving to  Luton for a self deal game or going for beer .......the brain food of all good poker players.....i chose beer  .....so car away and into town i plod     stop at cheap   co  op   to get reduced food bargains and up the road to the barn   food awinging happly in  10p  shopping bag   bloody good value in my opinion ....the bags i mean  nice shade of green and they do the job...........
so im in the pub ordered two pints of doom bar ...but the bar  man who insisted calling me Mate when i thought Sir might have been more suitable made a mistake with my order ....o he says ive poured you a pint of ruddles not doom bar he says as he goes to discard the pint ....thats ok  i say make the next one doom bar    ....long story short he gives me a packert of peanuts free as the ruddles is cheaper .....slight flash of guilt as i buy my cashew and honey roast peanuts from  the co op and secret them on to the table any way but hey a free pack of peanuts is still welcome.....

TBC

WHATSTHEDIFFERANCEBETWEENYOURLEFTHANDANDYOURRIGHTYOURRIGHTHOLDSTHETISSUES
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 23, 2024, 04:21:01 PM »

Doom Bar is ok of there’s nothing much else available but assuming that the Ruddles was their Best Bitter (aka Blue) why would you not just choose that?
I’d take County over Doom Bar too.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: