blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:59:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272594 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Blonde Bug
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Bug  (Read 2299 times)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 05:13:13 PM »

and your point being?

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 05:27:02 PM »

Damn, although it was annoying i now miss it being wrong.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 05:33:43 PM »

The Chaiman & owner of the Bowmer & Kirkland Group, Mr John Kirkland OBE, for whom I spent 20 happy years woking, as MD of one of his companies, is just about THE sharpest knife in the box, THE most intelligent man you could ever meet, I mean, he is a total genius, building his Group from almost nothing to the most successful (profit wise & Client-Satisfaction wise) & biggest privately-owned Construction Group in the UK.

And yet, he insisted on EVERY clock in his domain - ALL the clocks in the Group , & his "home" - a tidy sized pad, be assured, in 200 acres of Derbyshire beauty - being 20 minutes fast. How bizarre is that?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2005, 06:09:37 PM »

He's obviously cuckoo Cheesy Cheesy

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2005, 07:36:57 PM »

And yet, he insisted on EVERY clock in his domain - ALL the clocks in the Group , & his "home" - a tidy sized pad, be assured, in 200 acres of Derbyshire beauty - being 20 minutes fast. How bizarre is that?

My mother has always done that and it drives me nutz when ever i go around there, i ask her why
she does it and she just cant explain
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2005, 10:44:30 PM »

A friend of mine keeps his watch set 5  minutes fast, he thinks it means he's never late anywhere. Never understood why he doesn't just aim to arrive 5 minutes early.

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 10:51:55 PM »

WHY??

5 minutes - big deal......

should try living in the jungle where there are no clocks or watches, the only way of telling time is judging the position of the sun in the sky - you're always at least 5 minutes out!!

who's gonna stop you from taking a watch with you when you go to the jungle?
bundle

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2005, 10:53:50 PM »

very strange..My Wife does the same, the clocks are all 10 min fast in the house and her car. when i asked why? ( drives me nuts) she said so she won't be late....

HOWEVER ....And here's my point..If she has a 10 min drive and has to be there at 5 pm she leaves the house at 5 pm ..WTF is that all about
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 03:43:07 AM »

My car clock is always at least 25 mins late.....then I am on time - i have more time than I thought. Nothing wierd about that at all.

Tracey  Cool
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2005, 03:50:02 AM »

All my clocks are set 10mins fast too, when you are running late you forget, but those extra mins are a godsend!

I even have my lappy clock set a few mins fast, it helps me to stop missing out on tournys that I wanted to enter, and only just remembered in time Cheesy

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: