blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:33:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  cant afford a watch ....what do i watch recomondations!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: cant afford a watch ....what do i watch recomondations!!  (Read 1599 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 12:12:17 AM »

If they let you get American TV series then just watch anything and everything by HBO.

Rome, The Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, Oz, Generation Kill, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire etc etc...

HBO ftw.
these all look good and are available thanks dude

Sick life you lead not 2 have seen those 3, never seen Deadwood

Entourage>Sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>The wire, but all are incred, next you'll be saying you haven't seen 24 or Sunny in Philladelphia.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 01:38:20 AM »

If they let you get American TV series then just watch anything and everything by HBO.

Rome, The Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, Oz, Generation Kill, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire etc etc...

HBO ftw.

Entourage>Sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>The wire
Really?Huh??  Surely your arrows are pointing the wrong way here.  The Wire is so far away the best thing I have ever seen on TV.  The only thing I have ever seen that is in anyway similar as a body of work is Our Friends in the North.  Entourage I like but for me it is a bit like The Shield in that it is good and very enjoyable but just not on the same level as the others.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:50:07 AM by redarmi » Logged

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 01:45:49 AM »

HBO ftw.

Entourage>Sopranos>>>>>>>>>>>The wire, but all are incred, next you'll be saying you haven't seen 24 or Sunny in Philladelphia.

you've typed this and it makes as much sense as what I hear when you speak dude.

watttt

which ones haven't you seen?

Deadwood is excellent, massive shame that they didn't sign up the contracts and get it all sorted before it was too late it was all building up so nicely. Still a fking awesome show.

Rome is brilliant.

Wire and Sopranos vie for best tv ever.

Oz is oldschool and really enjoyable plot.

Entourage is really easy watching, very american but still pretty good for what it is.

24 is absolute pap. wat. wat.

such drivel, ooooh look one man on his own completely unrealistically saves the world, better yet lets use that as the plot every episode. oooooooh fun.

next you'll be saying he should watch something like prison break or other complete tut!!!

HBO FTW
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: