blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:57:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 157167 times)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2011, 03:10:36 PM »

Ali mallu (for elbowing a cheeky dealer who had not dealt any hand Ali could play for a whole level)

Were they only dealing him one card???

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »

Ali mallu (for elbowing a cheeky dealer who had not dealt any hand Ali could play for a whole level)

yes this is pretty unbelievable. everyone knows ALI's range and for him to not get a hand he could not bring himself to play must have been some seriously bad hands. have to point out that this was not a national ban but a particular cardroom manager who took a dis like to Ali and it has only been recently that Ali could get into the G in manchester

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »

yes this is pretty unbelievable. everyone knows ALI's range and for him to not get a hand he could not bring himself to play must have been some seriously bad hands. have to point out that this was not a national ban but a particular cardroom manager who took a dis like to Ali and it has only been recently that Ali could get into the G in manchester

It was a National Ban Jase.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »

It was a National Ban Jase.

And the indecent took place in Blackpool.

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2011, 05:53:09 PM »

oh right oh Tom. And i guess it must have been more serious than i made out... i drove him down to brighton, railed walsall and joined him at the vic a few times in the past two years so that ban was obviously lifted and the cardroom/ general manager concerned had moved from blackpool to manchester and had the authority to not let Ali in.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »

oh right oh Tom. And i guess it must have been more serious than i made out... i drove him down to brighton, railed walsall and joined him at the vic a few times in the past two years so that ban was obviously lifted and the cardroom/ general manager concerned had moved from blackpool to manchester and had the authority to not let Ali in.

In fact, most of that is wrong, & misleading. The ban did not result from any incident at Blackpool, but it was first imposed 3 days after it happened, when Ali returned to Blackpool for the Final of a Two Day Event, & was not allowed to enter the building, leaving a VERY tricky problem for the TD, as we were waiting to start, & Ali's chips were in play. Yogi, aka Danny, would probably have found a quick & easy answer to a nightmare problem for a TD, but he was not on duty that afternoon. 

The other finalists included Rick Trigg, who will have clear recollection of all this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2011, 06:35:20 PM »

In fact, most of that is wrong, & misleading. The ban did not result from any incident at Blackpool, but it was first imposed 3 days after it happened, when Ali returned to Blackpool for the Final of a Two Day Event, & was not allowed to enter the building, leaving a VERY tricky problem for the TD, as we were waiting to start, & Ali's chips were in play. Yogi, aka Danny, would probably have found a quick & easy answer to a nightmare problem for a TD, but he was not on duty that afternoon. 

The other finalists included Rick Trigg, who will have clear recollection of all this.
wow really. Ali has had such a colourfull life. i would rather sit on a table with the likes of ALI, Mickey the worm, tikay, mr gosney, etc just listening to the banter and not giving a toss if i won a single hand or not. much better than owning a table of guys who have no personality playing like robots. All Ali told me was that it was a problem that the guy in manchester had and it was the only one he was not allowed into until recently.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »

found it. quickest way i found was to look up Trigg on THM and get it. looking at ali's and tikays was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, gg bradders as well
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/event.php?a=r&n=25943

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 27, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »

having said that i having seen Triggs facebook status last sunday and his tourney buys in on that day alone out strip most peoples lifetime online earnings.
and you will find it hard to meet a nicer Yorkshireman

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
skolsuper

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 27, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »

having said that i having seen Triggs facebook status last sunday and his tourney buys in on that day alone out strip most peoples lifetime online earnings.

his buyins probably exceeded his own lifetime online earnings..
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 27, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »

lol 

Christopher Brammer
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 27, 2011, 08:31:16 PM »

two proper poker players itt. please feel free to take the piss anytime

by the way this is not my diary

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 27, 2011, 09:52:30 PM »

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/ThEcLaiMEer/poker/results/030A8565971F4ACCBFA86FB1E8903A5B.html?t=2
http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/TheClaimer/poker/results/98169D8D734A4564A3CBA9014912E035.html?t=2

There you go Jason - I'm sure Trigg would prefer you look at these over his hendon mob Tongue

but

LOL nh

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2011, 11:41:22 PM »

Triggs hendon mob pic could just be the greatest.
brummieboy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2011, 01:15:15 AM »

Great diary Jase, keep it up..
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: