blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:05:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158453 times)
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: April 17, 2012, 06:16:20 PM »

I was on that 2004 Laddies Med cruise as well.

My first ever live poker - played in a room which was gently swaying from side to side and was underneath a basketball court. Thud, thud, thud on the ceiling whenever a game was going on.

I had my 30th birthday on that boat.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 17, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »

Ken Barlow. 

Cheesy
Lol. Will bring your money to grand prix Sunday. Do you know how to do bank xfers. Might give you £75 for cos and £20 for Trigg to clear my creditors list.

It's not my diary Andrew

You sure Jase? Very good imitation.

Ah! The element of surprise
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 17, 2012, 09:37:49 PM »

I was on that 2004 Laddies Med cruise as well.

My first ever live poker - played in a room which was gently swaying from side to side and was underneath a basketball court. Thud, thud, thud on the ceiling whenever a game was going on.

I had my 30th birthday on that boat.

raise

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 17, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »

good diary

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 17, 2012, 10:31:42 PM »

Jason, i do not know you at all, but you be little'd my m8 who is a lot younger than you! You hendon mob'd him at the table, and announced it at the table .At the end of the day you have have been playing for for many years  and have a very few flags incomaprison!!!!! Really who do you think you are?  you think you are some sort of legend !!! but in reality you are some sort of ken barlow of the poker world !!!!!!! gg nh wp lego head
Everyone is a lot younger than me usually and i like that ken barlow of poker and will use it. Tell him I'm sorry if he felt uncomfortable with it and  be little'd as that was my intention. In all honesty  if I hendonmobed him I would have done it prior to sitting down because I could never get any wifi connection. I used that hendonmob joke 3 times over the last 2 days and and picked on seat 5 each time but as you know the hendonmob is no measure of success. One of the guys was Iqbal who finished 2nd and i proper gave him both barrels to encourage him to double me up so think it may have been a geordie lad. If you wanna pm me his name I will make sure i will appologise to him in person. The other lad o did it too was a friend of Jamie O'conners but doubt it was him because although at the time he wanted to kill me he was later grateful i went 40 miles out of my way to give him a lift home and turned out to be great company on the way home . Good for you that uou wanna stick up for your mates, and thats a quality that i admire. Some of my closest friends in poker have had me take the piss out of them the first time I met them and it all turned out cool Smiley

thanks for the reply Jason and the apology and relies now that it wasn't meant maliciously and was just a bit of banter at the table, i think he has sent you a friend request on facebook, im sure next time you see him you will both have a laugh about it, and next time i see you Ken i will come introduce myself and get you a beer! i belive ken only drinks half pints!!!  Grin ! oh and wp at the weekend and ul at the end! at least you get another flag!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 18, 2012, 12:29:10 AM »

Jason, i do not know you at all, but you be little'd my m8 who is a lot younger than you! You hendon mob'd him at the table, and announced it at the table .At the end of the day you have have been playing for for many years  and have a very few flags incomaprison!!!!! Really who do you think you are?  you think you are some sort of legend !!! but in reality you are some sort of ken barlow of the poker world !!!!!!! gg nh wp lego head

TBF, I was at the table when he made 1 of his Hendon Mob jokes (dunno if it was your mate or not) and as well as finding it hilarious I thought it was obv to the whole table he was joking.  It was #3 in the Jason Herbert hilarious quotes of the weekend list
Been waiting all day for #2 and #1..... A lot of my material is my own work but have learnt  a lot from Lawrence Gosney Smiley

#2  Massive chipleader is playing pretty loose, he is talking to Jason about a hand and says something along the lines of "well I thought you could be bluffing me", Jason replies "Oh no, I never bluff the idiots"

#1  I completely forget how this one got started but he is talking to the hot dealer, Jason is in seat 1 and mentions something about not liking sitting next to the dealer "Well not that I dont like sitting next to you, maybe over dinner or something, but not at a poker table"

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #516 on: April 18, 2012, 12:49:40 AM »

TBF, I was at the table when he made 1 of his Hendon Mob jokes (dunno if it was your mate or not) and as well as finding it hilarious I thought it was obv to the whole table he was joking.  It was #3 in the Jason Herbert hilarious quotes of the weekend list
Been waiting all day for #2 and #1..... A lot of my material is my own work but have learnt  a lot from Lawrence Gosney Smiley

#2  Massive chipleader is playing pretty loose, he is talking to Jason about a hand and says something along the lines of "well I thought you could be bluffing me", Jason replies "Oh no, I never bluff the idiots"

#1  I completely forget how this one got started but he is talking to the hot dealer, Jason is in seat 1 and mentions something about not liking sitting next to the dealer "Well not that I dont like sitting next to you, maybe over dinner or something, but not at a poker table"

Loooooooooooooool
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 18, 2012, 08:05:07 AM »

Loooooooooooooool
yeah it was all good natured fun. The chip leader was Iqbal who went on to finish 2nd. He took it well and we chatted in the breaks and before day 3. Loads of people have asked me his user name on stars wanting to OPR ? Him and stuff because he told me he was a supernova. I also tell people abouts being supernova a few years back but that was when they were giving it away. When I asked him if he could make elite he tolde yes but maintaining it takes up too much time and commitment that he would not want to give to poker. I never asked his user name but a little piece of me wants to believe that he only told me that he was supernova and use me to tell the whole field/world so he would have been shown more respect. Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 19, 2012, 12:06:52 PM »

Just seen Marc wright is from Plymouth...... Another plymlegend

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 19, 2012, 07:38:19 PM »

The real plymlegend was last heard of in Thailand and is now known as plymlegover
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 19, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »

The real plymlegend was last heard of in Thailand and is now known as plymlegover
Yeah lots of players out there according to Cos.

Bit upset to see a good friend of mine fall out with one of my favourite people in poker. I recommended both to each other and really played up both guys virtues. Only a few months ago they were getting the world together and looked an unstoppable team and this week they parted company. Both guys are gonna continue to be a massive success in the game but it breaks my heart when good friends go their separate ways.

Good luck to Marc Wright in Berlin.

This sunday I shall be firing a couple of golden chips at the grand prix. I think at least 50% of the final table are gonna be going on the Caribbean Poker Party.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 21, 2012, 09:21:24 AM »

Glad you have started up your diary again mate

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 21, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »

Just seen Marc wright is from Plymouth...... Another plymlegend

Lives there, not from there originally.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 21, 2012, 04:19:47 PM »

Glad you have started up your diary again mate
It's not my diary mate

Marc moved down to Plymouth from London I believe

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: April 21, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »

Good diary, post more.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: