blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:10:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158476 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 03, 2012, 02:41:15 PM »

Saw Jason posted this on facebook today

Jason Herbert
Mates are for life. Men come and go.

Something you're not telling us mate?

Lol. That was on dreenies page to try cheer her up. Usually obv say "mates are for life chicks come and go" which annoys the wife immensely. The thing that annoys her most is when asked about  the most memorable day of my life, it's not the kids being born or my wedding but a fishing match my team won.

Not 20/11/10 ?
Lol. It may seem odd but poker does not even come close to any wins I got from fishing.

The way you play, is there really much difference?
You would be suprised at the similarities between playing poker and match fishing.

Chips???

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #571 on: May 03, 2012, 06:31:02 PM »

Jason Herbert

Lol. That was on dreenies page to try cheer her up. Usually obv say "mates are for life chicks come and go" which annoys the wife immensely. The thing that annoys her most is when asked about  the most memorable day of my life, it's not the kids being born or my wedding but a fishing match my team won.

Not 20/11/10 ?
Lol. It may seem odd but poker does not even come close to any wins I got from fishing.

Karma is a bitch.

I run my kings into Herbie's aces. He busts me and rubs me down.

Gl Jase.  Wink

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 03, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

Jason Herbert

Not 20/11/10 ?

Karma is a bitch.

I run my kings into Herbie's aces. He busts me and rubs me down.

Gl Jase.  Wink
lol. thought you had gone. in the £20 atm no £1000 yet

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 05, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »

sorry about the delay in posting. been away to scarborough for the weekend with the 3 boys and the wife. i hate sand and almost have a phobia to it but put up with the stuff for the sake of the kids. i have had limited internet access so have been some what awol from here and sadbook.

alls not well in the Herbert household at this time. i live in a  modest  4 bedroomed detached house but latley we have picked up some extra occupants. i am now sharing this house with TWO wives (one of with is not mine) a 3 year old, four twins 2 years old (two of which are not mine), 18 year old step son and a girl friend (which is not mine either and belongs to the step son). 10 people living in my house is starting to cause me stress and hassle i dont need and its beginning to make my shit itch. the teenagers are at college, wife just gone to work and i'm hoping someone elses wife has gone back to her husband to try and sort her stuff out.
just had half an hour in the garden with the 3 boys but its a bit windy so we now have mickey mouse in the 3 musketeers on the tv and they are bashing hell out of each other with foam swords.

a bit has been made of me and winning seats lately and i did try the £30 freezeout for another deepstack last night. most damage was caused holding QQ on flop of 652 when A6 set me all in only to river an Ace. i exited 21st and this guy had a stack which would have been average on the final table but ended up out in 19th. same old faces on the final AVILLAN, RICK117, CHIPPYMAN and BOOKIEBASH all making a good showing. Jim won a seat and Frankie won e320 for 3rd so as good as won a seat. i have never been a big fan of swopping %ages as i rate myself better than anyone who would want to swop with me, however it does cause a little irritation with my mates and horses that i swop with frankie. so far nothing has come my way from frankie but plenty has gone his way. but like he says if i did not swop with him i would probably win nothing so its good for both of us all round.

Unreal stressful times. Somebody else's wife has turned up at our house again and needs help. No sat for me tonight Sad

Edit: it's not all bad tho. Step son has asked if the new girlfriend can spend the night.  Glass to his door time Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 06, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »

sorry about the delay in posting. been away to scarborough for the weekend with the 3 boys and the wife. i hate sand and almost have a phobia to it but put up with the stuff for the sake of the kids. i have had limited internet access so have been some what awol from here and sadbook.

alls not well in the Herbert household at this time. i live in a  modest  4 bedroomed detached house but latley we have picked up some extra occupants. i am now sharing this house with TWO wives (one of with is not mine) a 3 year old, four twins 2 years old (two of which are not mine), 18 year old step son and a girl friend (which is not mine either and belongs to the step son). 10 people living in my house is starting to cause me stress and hassle i dont need and its beginning to make my shit itch. the teenagers are at college, wife just gone to work and i'm hoping someone elses wife has gone back to her husband to try and sort her stuff out.
just had half an hour in the garden with the 3 boys but its a bit windy so we now have mickey mouse in the 3 musketeers on the tv and they are bashing hell out of each other with foam swords.

a bit has been made of me and winning seats lately and i did try the £30 freezeout for another deepstack last night. most damage was caused holding QQ on flop of 652 when A6 set me all in only to river an Ace. i exited 21st and this guy had a stack which would have been average on the final table but ended up out in 19th. same old faces on the final AVILLAN, RICK117, CHIPPYMAN and BOOKIEBASH all making a good showing. Jim won a seat and Frankie won e320 for 3rd so as good as won a seat. i have never been a big fan of swopping %ages as i rate myself better than anyone who would want to swop with me, however it does cause a little irritation with my mates and horses that i swop with frankie. so far nothing has come my way from frankie but plenty has gone his way. but like he says if i did not swop with him i would probably win nothing so its good for both of us all round.

Unreal stressful times. Somebody else's wife has turned up at our house again and needs help. No sat for me tonight Sad

Edit: it's not all bad tho. Step son has asked if the new girlfriend can spend the night.  Glass to his door time Smiley

Never a dull moment at Chez Herbert  Cheesy

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: June 03, 2012, 11:58:02 PM »

Accidentally put Hell instead of Hull into the sat-nav.

Still got there though.

The older I get, the better I was.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 04, 2012, 07:05:56 PM »

Glad you've decided to start up your diary again mate!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 08, 2012, 03:46:48 PM »

Lol. Just had 5 days away with the kids up in Berwick upon Tweed mate. I was a bit sceptical about going up there but my wife has more experience with kids than me and told me that kids don't know the difference between Cleethorpes or Dubai. Surprisingly it was t-shirt and shorts weather and it was even warm enough for the kids to play in the sea.

I assume you are not off to the Blonde bash tomorrow which is a real shame for me. You are defiantly one Poker player that I don't mind introducing my wife to Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 08, 2012, 10:57:41 PM »

Lol. Just had 5 days away with the kids up in Berwick upon Tweed mate. I was a bit sceptical about going up there but my wife has more experience with kids than me and told me that kids don't know the difference between Cleethorpes or Dubai. Surprisingly it was t-shirt and shorts weather and it was even warm enough for the kids to play in the sea.

I assume you are not off to the Blonde bash tomorrow which is a real shame for me. You are defiantly one Poker player that I don't mind introducing my wife to Smiley
Why Berwick upon Tweed mate ?
Looks quite nice ...photos?

I won't be going to the blonde bash mate
I appreciate your kind words and it would of been fun ......another time.

Lewis's rugby presentation comes first Wink

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 09, 2012, 09:09:32 AM »

The wife said she wanted to go somewhere over half term and liked the sound of Berwick upon Tweed. No need for a discussion as she had her mind made up. I will up load a few later. For now this is the guys playing chase the sea in and out.

Click to see full-size image.

With the net result

Click to see full-size image.

In other news I have come home and checked my progress in the Blonde wsop fantasy league only to find I am plumb last Smiley

I once went go karting with 32 mates and quite fancied my chances as I thought I could drive. Once again plumb last. Things ain't looking too good for the Blonde Bash bowling this afternoon

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 10, 2012, 07:44:50 PM »

Lucky for you, I had 'plumb last' covered in the bowling.   

Was nice to meet yourself and Mrs. H yesterday.  I used to read some of yer posts and wonder WTF, but after seeing the pair of you in action...now I get it.  Great couple.   Smiley

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 10, 2012, 09:21:10 PM »

It was great to meet you too. The wife and I both agree that laughter is one of the great things about our relationship and it does not matter if we are laughing together or at each other.  Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 11, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »

It was great to meet you too. The wife and I both agree that laughter is one of the great things about our relationship and it does not matter if we are laughing together or at each other.  Smiley

It was great to meet you both at last. You guys have a fab relationship in which you can sure tell laughter holds a great part in the scheme of it all which is great to see.

Laughter ftw! thumbs up

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 11, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »

It was great to meet you both at last. You guys have a fab relationship in which you can sure tell laughter holds a great part in the scheme of it all which is great to see.

Laughter ftw! thumbs up
Ty very much Sharon. A lot of the laughter is from her taking the piss out of me tho

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 12, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »

Uh-oh!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18404621

Wink

Blue text