blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:52:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158480 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 12, 2012, 10:44:38 AM »

One of many I thought of when Sky news was going on about it this morning, but everyone knows Herbie's reformed.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 12, 2012, 10:49:07 AM »

having sampled the delights of Berwick yourself I think you'll enjoy this Jason

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b017wyyf/Mark_Steels_in_Town_Series_3_BerwickUponTweed/

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 12, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »

Lol. Being new to the Internet I thought at first that being a Troll was a compliment. Sad

Would love Mark to visit Scunthorpe but we would have too much material for him to have a go at.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 12, 2012, 01:12:29 PM »

Lol. Being new to the Internet I thought at first that being a Troll was a compliment. Sad

Would love Mark to visit Scunthorpe but we would have too much material for him to have a go at.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 12, 2012, 02:36:07 PM »

Smiley he ain't wrong

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #590 on: June 27, 2012, 05:18:40 PM »

Like this.

How to quote a post from another thread or quote twice in the same thread

How to quote a post from another thread or quote twice in the same thread

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 27, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »

Lol. Thanks

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 27, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »

Nice kickstart to Herbies diary Tom.

Ah! The element of surprise
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: September 05, 2012, 11:17:08 AM »

I have a picture of both Dave Welchs but not sure if I get into trouble posting. Easiest way is to hendonmob and figure it out. The continental was at Dtd this weekend again I take it.
The last person you want to hurt is the broke bum. The most effective way is to target the ones he loves and this also means the kids. I had some personnel experience of this a while back. I suppose it works on a similar principle with the Blatch incident where you ain't ever getting paid back by him ( because he ain't got the dough) so go tithe people who care about him and have the means to Pay back. Least his parents have a chance of being paid back by Blatch.

That's one of the most morally repugnant things I've ever read on here.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 05, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »

I have a picture of both Dave Welchs but not sure if I get into trouble posting. Easiest way is to hendonmob and figure it out. The continental was at Dtd this weekend again I take it.
The last person you want to hurt is the broke bum. The most effective way is to target the ones he loves and this also means the kids. I had some personnel experience of this a while back. I suppose it works on a similar principle with the Blatch incident where you ain't ever getting paid back by him ( because he ain't got the dough) so go tithe people who care about him and have the means to Pay back. Least his parents have a chance of being paid back by Blatch.

That's one of the most morally repugnant things I've ever read on here.
I will tell you the story of how effective it is. Just give me a while as it will take some writing on the phone.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 05, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »

I know Dave for around 25years n he never gave me any problems.
Don't know what he done but he never offended me.
So I don't care but I think he's sound

Good post

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 05, 2012, 01:22:57 PM »

I have always considered myself pretty ballsy and have never been frightened of no one from an early age. As a child my dad was in the army so moved schools quite often and I found the easiest way for kids not to pick on you ( I have oriental boyish good looks ) was to fight the hardest person in your year. Some I won some I lost but I never minded pain and fights always got messy so on lookers generally would have second thoughts about tangling with me.

This then continued on to my teens and early adulthood. I was a Leeds fan and in the 80's and followed them quite fanatically. I can't claim to be a member of the service crew but was "a Scunny White" and travelled to the games on the same trains as the Grimsby and Donny whites and got involved with the various activities being a member entailed.

I have been in some confrontations in cardrooms down through the year and have always known who the people you don't want to mess about with are. None  have actually come to blows and the last one was at Dtd with the guy who threatened to knee cap Tighty. This guy is just a scammer and full of crap and is basically a joke. He offers to take me outside and I never need inviting twice and he brings 3 other guys all of whom are bigger than me, his muscle, his son and his mate. I was not fazed in the slightest by this and was ready to throw the first punch. Luckily for those guys his mate was actually I guy who I respect and he gave me the speech "when he comes good we will all get our money back"... Yeah right.

Anyway that's just a bit of background to show I have balls like watermelons even when the odds are stacked against me.

I have owned a window cleaning round for a long time and only ever been tried to be robbed once in 15 years whilst out collecting the money which did not end well for the guy but probably saved us a lot of bother in the future. Then a couple of years ago however I had to deal with a particually nasty piece of work who had a reputation carrying and using knives. Scunny only has a population of 50k and in a small town and small hardend minorities represent the majority of crime eg 2 guys were responsible for 90% of knife crime and as few as a dozen committ 50% of all burglaries.
One day one of these guys decides he wants to start "taxing" my window cleaning or poker money and obv point blank refuse.
I don't take the threats likely and know of their reputation but I am more than happy to sort this myself. Then one night while sat at home and my house phone rings and this time he is threatening my three boys. They are only 2 & 3 at the time and I know full well if this guy can get my home phone number then the address is pretty easy. I had anticipated the front door being kicked in possibly and taken the appropriate steps to protect the family. The 5 years for possession of a fire arm was a small price to pay to protect the family.

However all of a sudden with threatening the kids my bottle started to go and I thought that the situation may get out of hand pretty quickly. I could handle any situation and never backed down and was not afraid to tackle someone with a knife ( even have a couple of scars for my troubles ) but once these guys threaten the thing that maters most to you then things change.

I felt pretty low that I was struggling to adequately protect my family. The solution for me was to get on the phone and call in a favour. Well actually I phoned 4 or 5 different guys (who dont live within 50 miles of Scunny) who could handle this for me. They all just said leave it with me I will sort it. This was about 10pm.  I gave them all the details and had no idea how they would do it but I had complete faith.

That night at about 3am I get a phone call saying they have the guy and I won't ever see him again and I'm in shock. "you ain't killed him already have you?". I would have been more than happy for this but I was told that he had been given a stern talking too and won't be setting foot in scunny again without prior arrangement.

For a while I felt pretty emotional that I had not been able to deal with this on my own but the thread bought back something that was close to me. It just shows that you can threaten someone all you want without much success but target the ones they love and you can really get a reaction.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 05, 2012, 01:29:46 PM »

Some very interesting reads - especially that last one, smashed again... - but (at the risk of setting off streamers and balloons for the one millionth time I've asked a stupid question), what does anything on the las few pages have to do with Andrew Feldman?

Am I correct in assuming he had no involvement in Aces Poker? Putting a legal hat on for a second, the thread is at risk of giving the wrong impression.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 05, 2012, 01:32:35 PM »

Am I correct in assuming he had no involvement in Aces Poker? Putting a legal hat on for a second, the thread is at risk of giving the wrong impression.

There's no suggestion on here that the two subjects are related, just a blonde thread meander elsewhere!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 05, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »

Some very interesting reads - especially that last one, smashed again... - but (at the risk of setting off streamers and balloons for the one millionth time I've asked a stupid question), what does anything on the las few pages have to do with Andrew Feldman?

It only followed on from Camel bringing in the boys and how the Blatch problem was resolved. Also i when Alun posted about threatening kids being repugnant i did not want him thinking i was the person doinh the deed. You met me this weekend and obv know this would not be the case. You are right, the mods could remove to my diary, but I don't have one.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: