blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:23:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158090 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »

and the award for the most pointless, cyclical, nonsense filled thread of the year goes too.....

I think the whole thing is just LOL you're both talking in mad riddles about "option 1" taking this desicion, big regrets no1 has a fucking clue whats going on lol so I wouldnt worry too much about slander

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2011, 07:21:43 PM »

This is mrs h!!! Yes mr Bertie get off here n sort the kids out!!! Love ya xxx

Mr Bertie   

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2011, 08:53:37 PM »

hey darling all done kids in bed and
  but you need to open your own account coz it just looks like i'm talking to myself.
i love you too babe but unless we are gonna post some of those videos you and i made that all the chinese mafia in hull got to see then the good folks of blonde dont want to see me and you getting luvvy dovey. and by the way darling this is not my diary. wtf am i doing here having this conversation with my wife.... reckon i probably have lost the plot.

c'mon Cos. you diary looks tevez compared to this here.

dave i have just been told that some of your love from me is now with jeff because of the Firms connections. i wont hold it against you but same grass just told me the good people of the Firm bought shares in jeff at a considerable mark up and despite jeffs stirling efforts to final table these people won next to feck all.
also that pretty thing kate has defected from the Firm to join a rival. any truth in it?
and it might be cyclical nonsense to yo but it is actually getting a lot of love. when i can find this thread it has plenty of views from regs and guests so that has to be good for blonde. guess that is the reason they aint pulled the plug yet.

pokerfan Mrs herbert is the only man i answer too and she can call me what the hell she likes.

ffs just noticed jeff posted before our lass. give me 5 mins. Alister is crying and i gotta make sure the sky+ records apprentice....is it a sic bragg to say  we have HD in our house.
this thread has everything

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »

but you need to open your own account coz it just looks like i'm talking to myself.
i love you too babe but unless we are gonna post some of those videos you and i made that all the chinese mafia in hull got to see then the good folks of blonde dont want to see me and you getting luvvy dovey. and by the way darling this is not my diary. wtf am i doing here having this conversation with my wife.... reckon i probably have lost the plot.

dave i have just been told that some of your love from me is now with jeff because of the Firms connections. i wont hold it against you but same grass just told me the good people of the Firm bought shares in jeff at a considerable mark up and despite jeffs stirling efforts to final table these people won next to feck all.
also that pretty thing kate has defected from the Firm to join a rival. any truth in it?
and it might be cyclical nonsense to yo but it is actually getting a lot of love. when i can find this thread it has plenty of views from regs and guests so that has to be good for blonde. guess that is the reason they aint pulled the plug yet.

pokerfan Mrs herbert is the only man i answer too and she can call me what the hell she likes.

ffs just noticed jeff posted before our lass. give me 5 mins. Alister is crying and i gotta make sure the sky+ records apprentice....is it a sic bragg to say  we have HD in our house.

No. an HD box is like a clit........

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »

Oh darling u talkin t ursen!!! Never!!!! Lol may jus get on mysen then can join the "Smashedagain" diary!!! C u later x n no more mention of videos pls!!!

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »

No. an HD box is like a clit........

No wonder I can't find ours.....

The older I get, the better I was.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2011, 09:09:27 PM »

Oh darling u talkin t ursen!!! Never!!!! Lol may jus get on mysen then can join the "Smashedagain" diary!!! C u later x n no more mention of videos pls!!!

translation for non scunny bunnies....sen = self so ur sen is yourself and mysen is myself.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »

and the award for the most pointless, cyclical, nonsense filled thread of the year goes too.....

Shit stiring with half thruths seems to entertain some. The village idiots were always popular.

Bringing up stuff from the past that clearly offends, upsets people for whatever reason should be kept off the forums. Just don't get why he posts this?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »

Can the various protagonists of the spat on this thread now move on?

No more innuendo, aspersions, flames, shit stirring and reactions in kind?

The tone of the last post was way OTT and it has been deleted

Move on, please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2011, 10:20:13 PM »

wait a minute tighty? have you just removed my last post.... please tell me what was wrong with it. took me half an hour to write out that shit. this aint my diary but how does jeff get the last word. already getting messages saying that was my best post ever ffs.  dont worry about the slander thing. i've got your back. Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2011, 10:21:14 PM »

wait a minute tighty? have you just removed my last post.... please tell me what was wrong with it. took me half an hour to write out that shit. this aint my diary but how does jeff get the last word. already getting messages saying that was my best post ever ffs.  dont worry about the slander thing. i've got your back. Smiley

well someone has to have the last word.

Enough, please...lets crack on with other stuff

and ps can Catherine open her own account please? It was confusing to mysen

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2011, 10:26:46 PM »

Mrs Bertie is certainly a smart cookie.  Not only did she marry Scunthorpes finest she also figured out how to to use all of the emoticions on her first post.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2011, 10:28:06 PM »

The True Yorkshire pronunciation is " Mi Sen"

Ta for lis i nin  to mi contribution

A True Yorkie  Man   Smiley

PS..  The Bout was just warming up before you called time Tighty
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 10:34:10 PM by FUN4FRASER » Logged
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »

well someone has to have the last word.

Enough, please...lets crack on with other stuff

and ps can Catherine open her own account please? It was confusing to mysen
she has just got in from ladbrokes and told me she cant open her own account coz i used her email or its already being used. will pm you her email to see what the crack is...

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:21 PM »

The True Yorkshire pronunciation is " Mi Sen"

Ta for lis i nin  to mi contribution

A True Yorkie  Man   Smiley

PS..  The Bout was just warming up before you called time Tighty