blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:50:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158161 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: March 31, 2014, 02:38:46 PM »

Not sure if anyone has noticed but Jason has been very quiet on Facebook, in fact not seen him post or reply for quite a bit, anyway know how he is doing?

Hope all is ok
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 26, 2014, 12:43:59 PM »

A lot of people probs don't read my diary so here is what I posted about Jase. If you have any messages for him or any donations just post in here or ship to me or if you would like to write to him or arrange a visit yourself just drop me a PM as I have all his most up to date details.

Jason Herbert: I wrote a letter to Herbie in the week (for those who don't know he is currently getting his head down at HMP Hull on nights), I just sent him some funny pics of sexy women behind bars and also some pics of him and his kids from his FB as well as updating him on a few other things. This morning I received a 6 page essay from him telling me how he is getting on etc. After calling in some of my old friends to decode his handwriting I finally was able to make out what he was saying.

He had me in bits (laughing not crying) some quotes:

"I'm so pissed off in Jail. I have come to the only straight jail in the country and ain't been bummed in the showers once. I was looking forward to trying anal but I have had to settle giving blow jobs for bars of chocolate instead"
"6 days, 6 months, 6 years. It don't mean a thing coz I love it in here"
"Remand ain't no danger for a Scunthorpe ranger"
"My prison name is "Ting Tong" "

The details he has given me are different to what was posted on Facebook. If anyone would like to write to him just let me know. He also said if you could send him a £5 or £10 postal order it would be greatly appreciated (fully serious as everything costs in prison).

Pretty much apart from missing his sons to death he is doing fine. He said he would rather be in prison not being able to see them then being on the outside and still not being able to see them. He has been playing pool / snooker, hitting the gym and eating like a king as he secured himself a pretty cushty job as a server which means he gets to eat all the leftovers. There was quite a bit of other stuff but nothing I would be willing to put my name to on the internet.

Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 01, 2014, 01:29:52 PM »

OK, I gotta ask. What did he do?
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 01, 2014, 01:34:49 PM »

Copied from Milli's diary:

What's he in for ?

The way he tells it is honestly like a Charlie Chaplain sketch. A complete comedy of errors. Some of it is still going through the courts or what have you so I wont risk talking about it on here.

Edit:

Safe answer is breaching a court order.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 01, 2014, 01:36:28 PM »

Someone said something bad about Ali Mallu's hendon mob and Jason drove a bulldozer through their front room.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #905 on: May 01, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »

About 7 weeks so far....

The older I get, the better I was.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 07, 2014, 01:16:14 PM »

Herb's wrote me a letter and within which he included a 'Letter to Blonde'. I tried posting a picture but not sure it is overly legible so I have attempted to make a transcript below.

I must stress all thoughts / opinions, spelling and grammar mistakes are that of Jason Herbert's alone. Smiley

If Blonde has a problem with anything written then please remove as you see fit.

Well Hi Der (std Tittybean greeting),

I have had much thought and deliberation about writing this letter to the good people at Blonde, not least because of the possible heart attack it might cause Tikay about the ramifications it may cause legally by posting a script from a prisoner kept for her majistys (sp) pleasure, or the fact that it may finish Tighty off once and for all after having had months of relief from my wit and sense of humour. Well as I am on remand then I am presumed innocent and must be treated as such so what harm can be done LOL. I know there are one or two members who hoped I DIAGF (died in a grease fire, thanks Ray Monda, PMSL who'd have thought a guy who doesn't even speak the Queens English could interpret for me) but as I see it the vast majority of Blonde members (and facebook + twitter) want to hear from good old Herbie (or Ting Tong as my name has become in here). Apparently since my incarceration shares in twitter + facebook have tumbled and we all know Blonde became a lot worse of a place when Tighty convicted me of crimes I never committed. Never the less I aint bitter and still love him and love Blonde. One or two will be worried about my safety in here having seen the film "Scum" but in reality " Remand aint no danger for a Scunthorpe Ranger." If you are smart or even street wise then life in prison can really be fun and easy. Dont get me wrong there are plenty of dangers including bullying, drugs and "taxing" not to mention getting "twisted up" by screws in your pad for the smallest of offences. I came in here expecting some "Bum Fun" but FML it appears that Hull must be the only straight jail in the country so I am a little disappointed as my attitude to life is "dont knock it till you have tried it " :-) You can get a blow job if thats your thing but it will cost you a half ounze of tobacco. Oh by the way when I get out if any of you guys smoke, then I will have a shit load of tobacco for sale (tongue in cheek).
I want to say thanks for your support both financially but more importantly to me the comments some of you guys have made. I must point out Millidonk has sent me mail with your comments in as if I dont then screws will read this and enter my pad mob handed with the rubber gloves and a spoon to check my arse for a laptop or blackberry coz there is no internet access allowed in jail.
If this letter passes the censorship of blonde (George2loose says I aint banned any more, so I'll pretend I believe him) then I will update again. I could be out on Bail this week bus as I undestand it "To play the mother fudging UKIPT your honour" aint a valid reason for Bail PMSL

Ta Ta 4 now fellow Blondes

SMASHEDAGAIN

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

I've sorted his present for when he get's out:

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 07, 2014, 01:18:25 PM »

Huh WTF, when am I meant to have said that ?
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 07, 2014, 01:21:04 PM »

I thought he meant you explained to him what DIAGF meant..

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 07, 2014, 01:23:37 PM »

Don't remember that neither, lolz, anyho...
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 07, 2014, 01:25:37 PM »

Don't remember that neither, lolz, anyho...

Story checks out:

Everytime I click on this you are cashing out!!! so sick!!! How much ROI have investors got thus far? it seems to be a nice little earner

-2k Sad
Just out of interest how is the guy doing who bought your %age Paul. I really have no idea and is obv for rubs to the Ho too. I know he can take it  otherwise I would have been a bit more diplomatic n not asked

Monda bought me out and decided to play properly Wink
Sad   Grease... Still no idea what it means or if it even fits here lol

There used to be a regular Sunday thread on here, in it people would post a bad beat followed by diagf, which meant die in a greasefire, a little strong over a game of poker but anyways, so sometimes I now say grease if a company such as BT did has took the piss, if I say it to a person you can be fairly sure I know them well so they obv no I'm joking.

So it would fit I guess if you meant grease Monda ul Paul.
lol. Diagf explained as well. had gf as girlfriend or get fooked.

Its good to see going well and I know Paul's happy too

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 07, 2014, 01:29:22 PM »

Doesn't sound like tongue in cheek to me... well, not Herbie's anyway Cheesy

Let me out your honour, I need to go and have a pop at that 1milly GTD!!

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 09, 2014, 12:11:32 AM »

Considering Herbie always insisted this wasn't a diary I think he's done well to keep it going whilst banned and in prison.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 09, 2014, 03:28:26 AM »

Cracked up reading that.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 09, 2014, 07:34:43 AM »

He's out on bail, living in a hostel in Donny. Well if he can get in the building that is..

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: