blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 08:25:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 159757 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: September 05, 2012, 01:36:24 PM »

Some very interesting reads - especially that last one, smashed again... - but (at the risk of setting off streamers and balloons for the one millionth time I've asked a stupid question), what does anything on the las few pages have to do with Andrew Feldman?

Am I correct in assuming he had no involvement in Aces Poker? Putting a legal hat on for a second, the thread is at risk of giving the wrong impression.

Tal,

You assume correctly.

To answer your specific comment, I can absolutely & 100% confirm that Andrew Feldman had nothing whatsover to do with the "Aces Poker" malarky. In fact, I doubt he had even started playing poker when it went off.

Threads on blonde do have a habit of wandering a bit off-topic once they reach a certain stage, usually after the subject matter has been exhausted.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 05, 2012, 01:38:27 PM »

I know Dave for around 25years n he never gave me any problems.
Don't know what he done but he never offended me.
So I don't care but I think he's sound

Good post
Defo the same Dave Welch Frankie?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 05, 2012, 01:39:37 PM »

Some very interesting reads - especially that last one, smashed again... - but (at the risk of setting off streamers and balloons for the one millionth time I've asked a stupid question), what does anything on the las few pages have to do with Andrew Feldman?

Am I correct in assuming he had no involvement in Aces Poker? Putting a legal hat on for a second, the thread is at risk of giving the wrong impression.
It only followed on from Camel bringing in the boys and how the Blatch problem was resolved. Also i when Alun posted about threatening kids being repugnant i did not want him thinking i was the person doinh the deed. You met me this weekend and obv know this would not be the case. You are right, the mods could remove to my diary, but I don't have one.

Time you did then.

It would be like a sort of containment zone, we would know where the problems would be centred, we could assign a 24/7 Mod-Patrol & everything, your own dedicated Mod even, save us following you all over the Forum. You remind me of one of those lorries carrying nucleur waste, which has it's own Police Patrol, "just in case".

Wink

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:42:41 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 05, 2012, 01:44:38 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=53416.585;num_replies=595

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 05, 2012, 01:45:05 PM »

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 05, 2012, 01:46:53 PM »

Lol it's not my diary but thanks for the bump. Tried looking for this for ten mins earlier and failed Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 05, 2012, 01:54:53 PM »

Thanks all. TBH I know exactly what has happened here but as I've posted on this thread, I just wanted to make it absolutely clear that he wasn't involved in anything else being discussed.

This is one consequence of litigation: people like me get twitchy about posting on threads bearing their name. Seemed wise to suggest a nice bit of absolute clarity for all viewing.

Smashedagain, until you are a father (which I am not) you have no idea of the lengths you'd go to to protect your children. Hence, I draw no conclusion other than you are a loving father.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #607 on: September 05, 2012, 02:02:03 PM »

It only followed on from Camel bringing in the boys and how the Blatch problem was resolved. Also i when Alun posted about threatening kids being repugnant i did not want him thinking i was the person doinh the deed. You met me this weekend and obv know this would not be the case. You are right, the mods could remove to my diary, but I don't have one.

Yeah it came across a little as if you were endorsing this as the way of getting your money. I understand that's not what you were saying now. Apologies if I caused any offence.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 05, 2012, 02:06:58 PM »

Anyone and I mean anyone who followed Leeds the 80s home/away learn to look after themselves. I only started watching them from '86 onwards with my Dad but the trouble that followed Leeds around Sad so much hassle. Glad I was still a young kid and managed to swerve most of it. Service Crew still have a forum going, usual crap these days and most of the members are old bald men with kids reminiscing over past times lol.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 05, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »

Yeah it came across a little as if you were endorsing this as the way of getting your money. I understand that's not what you were saying now. Apologies if I caused any offence.
No offence taken at all. It just wanted you to know that it was not me who made the threats.

You are 100% correct acid. Some of the things I look back on bring fond memories and loved the dress code. Some of the more unsavoury incidents are more of an embarrassment now but I don't think I have any regrets and probably would live my life the same again

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 05, 2012, 02:13:50 PM »

Time you did then.

It would be like a sort of containment zone, we would know where the problems would be centred, we could assign a 24/7 Mod-Patrol & everything, your own dedicated Mod even, save us following you all over the Forum. You remind me of one of those lorries carrying nucleur waste, which has it's own Police Patrol, "just in case".

Wink

Click to see full-size image.

Good points well made Tony.
Hope I ain't caused too many headaches. Most embarrassing foot in mouth was in the RSQ yesterday. Trying to stage a walk out with Ironside Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 05, 2012, 02:16:17 PM »

It's ok...he knew ya meant roll out.   Wink

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 05, 2012, 02:21:18 PM »

Anyone and I mean anyone who followed Leeds the 80s home/away learn to look after themselves. I only started watching them from '86 onwards with my Dad but the trouble that followed Leeds around Sad so much hassle. Glad I was still a young kid and managed to swerve most of it. Service Crew still have a forum going, usual crap these days and most of the members are old bald men with kids reminiscing over past times lol.
Barry Neville has just started going back to see Wednesday again according to his Facebook. I get smashed up by the wife and get out of breath running across the road.

Times have definatly changed. Toby, one of the twins has been going on about ballet lessons all summer. Whilst I am not 100% comfortable about it we took him to register at a dance school last week and there was a lot of boys there. Anyway his mum took him for his first lesson last night. He said he really had fun and enjoyed it. When I asked him how many other boys were doing it he said just him. Lol convinced myself it's an excellent way to meet girls.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 05, 2012, 02:29:53 PM »

I have always considered myself pretty ballsy and have never been frightened of no one from an early age. As a child my dad was in the army so moved schools quite often and I found the easiest way for kids not to pick on you ( I have oriental boyish good looks ) was to fight the hardest person in your year. Some I won some I lost but I never minded pain and fights always got messy so on lookers generally would have second thoughts about tangling with me.

This then continued on to my teens and early adulthood. I was a Leeds fan and in the 80's and followed them quite fanatically. I can't claim to be a member of the service crew but was "a Scunny White" and travelled to the games on the same trains as the Grimsby and Donny whites and got involved with the various activities being a member entailed.

I have been in some confrontations in cardrooms down through the year and have always known who the people you don't want to mess about with are. None  have actually come to blows and the last one was at Dtd with the guy who threatened to knee cap Tighty. This guy is just a scammer and full of crap and is basically a joke. He offers to take me outside and I never need inviting twice and he brings 3 other guys all of whom are bigger than me, his muscle, his son and his mate. I was not fazed in the slightest by this and was ready to throw the first punch. Luckily for those guys his mate was actually I guy who I respect and he gave me the speech "when he comes good we will all get our money back"... Yeah right.

Anyway that's just a bit of background to show I have balls like watermelons even when the odds are stacked against me.

I have owned a window cleaning round for a long time and only ever been tried to be robbed once in 15 years whilst out collecting the money which did not end well for the guy but probably saved us a lot of bother in the future. Then a couple of years ago however I had to deal with a particually nasty piece of work who had a reputation carrying and using knives. Scunny only has a population of 50k and in a small town and small hardend minorities represent the majority of crime eg 2 guys were responsible for 90% of knife crime and as few as a dozen committ 50% of all burglaries.
One day one of these guys decides he wants to start "taxing" my window cleaning or poker money and obv point blank refuse.
I don't take the threats likely and know of their reputation but I am more than happy to sort this myself. Then one night while sat at home and my house phone rings and this time he is threatening my three boys. They are only 2 & 3 at the time and I know full well if this guy can get my home phone number then the address is pretty easy. I had anticipated the front door being kicked in possibly and taken the appropriate steps to protect the family. The 5 years for possession of a fire arm was a small price to pay to protect the family.

However all of a sudden with threatening the kids my bottle started to go and I thought that the situation may get out of hand pretty quickly. I could handle any situation and never backed down and was not afraid to tackle someone with a knife ( even have a couple of scars for my troubles ) but once these guys threaten the thing that maters most to you then things change.

I felt pretty low that I was struggling to adequately protect my family. The solution for me was to get on the phone and call in a favour. Well actually I phoned 4 or 5 different guys (who dont live within 50 miles of Scunny) who could handle this for me. They all just said leave it with me I will sort it. This was about 10pm.  I gave them all the details and had no idea how they would do it but I had complete faith.

That night at about 3am I get a phone call saying they have the guy and I won't ever see him again and I'm in shock. "you ain't killed him already have you?". I would have been more than happy for this but I was told that he had been given a stern talking too and won't be setting foot in scunny again without prior arrangement.

For a while I felt pretty emotional that I had not been able to deal with this on my own but the thread bought back something that was close to me. It just shows that you can threaten someone all you want without much success but target the ones they love and you can really get a reaction.

Be careful what u saying here . FBI r watching ur thread regarding a missing person
in Scunny few year back ! U may  b the suspect Of abducting the person or persons that
r lost n not found since . Loooooool
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 05, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »

Ha they did want a word with me. Think they were annoyed that I reduced knife crime by 45% over night Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: