blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:24:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138759 times)
chelseaboy

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: March 31, 2013, 11:49:56 AM »

Mark I was there Eddie Heard told Bellew it was a draw before the scores were announced... Last night Chilemba was ROBBED!!! Bellew didnt land a decent punch all night and was out boxed from the 3rd onwards...

If Bellew fought as well as he ran his mouth he would a champ by now... all bark and no BITE!! A CHUMP more than a CHAMP!!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 31, 2013, 02:16:11 PM »

Mark I was there Eddie Heard told Bellew it was a draw before the scores were announced... Last night Chilemba was ROBBED!!! Bellew didnt land a decent punch all night and was out boxed from the 3rd onwards...

If Bellew fought as well as he ran his mouth he would a champ by now... all bark and no BITE!! A CHUMP more than a CHAMP!!

I chucked a score on your boy for an interest at the off, so was disappointed watching him just stay away for the first 3 rounds. He definitely looked decent for most of the last 8 rounds though, so I was shocked to see him drifting further and further in the later rounds.

Approaching the end of the fight he was out to double digits, so  I topped up and I had roughly £50 on him to win about £400. I wasn't overly confident, but I hoped that the fact there weren't any british judges was in my favour.

I then thought fk what if there is another draw, so chucked a couple quid on that as cover. Obviously gutted not to get weighed in the jackpot, but have to be glad to get out not doing money Cheesy

To be fair to Bellew, the other guy is obviously a very tricky opponent and made things very awkward for him. Like Bazza said, he's gonna have to go back to the drawing board and work on a gameplan if he wants to beat him in the rematch.

Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 17, 2013, 10:59:51 PM »

Tickets delivered yesterday for the Froch v Kessler fight yesterday......

Now Tony Bellew fight on the undercard too.

Gonna be a top night I hope.

Any of you lot going?
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 21, 2013, 11:11:57 AM »

So Fury leant, elbowed, forearmed and butted his way past Cunningham. He is supposed to face Pulev next, as an eliminator to fight Wlad. I'll believe that when I see it. Pulev is the one guy who would have a reasonable chance against the Klitschos. Adamek swerved him and, though Pulev has just announced that he is in talks with Haye, Haye hasn't previously shown any desire for that fight.

Fury's best plan is to stay as far away from Pulev as he can.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1084 on: April 27, 2013, 09:11:12 PM »

Audrey battered by one cracking right cross, one minute into the fight, and it was a punch that would have stopped a lot of heavyweights.  He's still a joke, but as Price said in the commentary, think tonight's more about the quality of Wilder than the lack of quality Harrison has.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 27, 2013, 09:13:43 PM »

Audrey battered by one cracking right cross, one minute into the fight, and it was a punch that would have stopped a lot of heavyweights.  He's still a joke, but as Price said in the commentary, think tonight's more about the quality of Wilder than the lack of quality Harrison has.

As I said on TfT, not convinced. When you play a weak guy who won't fight back, it is easy to come at him.

He might be a champ but hard to tell yet

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 27, 2013, 09:21:18 PM »

Embarrassment

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1087 on: April 27, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »

Go go Ogogo!

First pro fight.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 27, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »

"I felt sharp and confident in there but obviously he caught me with a shot. I dropped to my knee but he kept punching. But I beat the count, I got up, and the ref called it off. But I was on one knee and he was still throwing punches and that wasn't fair.

"I took a knee, I had my senses about me. 100% I wanted to continue. If you're out for the count you're out, but I wasn't. I kept telling the referee I was still in the fight. I felt comfortable in there.

"He caught me, I took a knee and I was ready to carry on. The fight was not over, the fight was just starting."

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1089 on: April 27, 2013, 09:30:18 PM »

"I felt sharp and confident in there but obviously he caught me with a shot. I dropped to my knee but he kept punching. But I beat the count, I got up, and the ref called it off. But I was on one knee and he was still throwing punches and that wasn't fair.

"I took a knee, I had my senses about me. 100% I wanted to continue. If you're out for the count you're out, but I wasn't. I kept telling the referee I was still in the fight. I felt comfortable in there.

"He caught me, I took a knee and I was ready to carry on. The fight was not over, the fight was just starting."

Yeah, he needs to STFU really.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 27, 2013, 09:31:34 PM »

More front than Brighton... Or whatever the phrase is.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1091 on: April 27, 2013, 09:35:32 PM »

What a beautiful right hand by Ogogo!  Nice pro debut Smiley

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1092 on: April 27, 2013, 09:44:01 PM »

What a promoter's dream Ogogo is!  Looks like he's got the lot. 

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 27, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »

Winner Winner Chicken Teriyaki Sub

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1094 on: April 27, 2013, 09:54:47 PM »

Winner Winner Chicken Teriyaki Sub

Any salad, and what sauce do you want with that?

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: