blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:51:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411501 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 23, 2011, 12:01:55 PM »

Taking a poo poo in toilets outside of your own home

1. Running into a cubicle and often greeted by slash all over the seat and chain not flushed. Why do guys do this?

2. Running into single unisex cubicle at petrol station yesterday to be greeted by an old lady taking a dump screaming for me to get out. Use the lock pls.

3. Hearing loud groans and splashes from next door

4. Suddenly realising there's only one sheet of toilet roll sandpaper or none at all

5. Running into only available cubicle and almost getting knocked off your feet by the stench

Haven't been home in 4 days so my own toilet, a newspaper, full roll of velvet, and complete solitude was abs heaven today.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 23, 2011, 03:15:29 PM »

Taking a poo poo in toilets outside of your own home

1. Running into a cubicle and often greeted by slash all over the seat and chain not flushed. Why do guys do this?

2. Running into single unisex cubicle at petrol station yesterday to be greeted by an old lady taking a dump screaming for me to get out. Use the lock pls.

3. Hearing loud groans and splashes from next door

4. Suddenly realising there's only one sheet of toilet roll sandpaper or none at all

5. Running into only available cubicle and almost getting knocked off your feet by the stench

Haven't been home in 4 days so my own toilet, a newspaper, full roll of velvet, and complete solitude was abs heaven today.

Toilet humour

Ah! The element of surprise
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 23, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »

The river pissed me off 7 times today.

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 23, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »

retards who cross the road without looking and get pissed off when u beep the fuck out of  them

Just me
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:09 PM »

retards who cross the road without looking and get pissed off when u beep the fuck out of  them

be honest you did it just to make em jump. bet you were 

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 25, 2011, 03:11:20 PM »

Turning up bang on time for a 3pm appointment (that you already know is going to go on beyond knocking-off time) to be told that the person you are meeting is at lunch. No worries, take your time etc. Grrrr.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #591 on: July 25, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »

Turning up bang on time for a 3pm appointment (that you already know is going to go on beyond knocking-off time) to be told that the person you are meeting is at lunch. No worries, take your time etc. Grrrr.

Unless I am desperate to have that meeting I would walk out if anyone is more than 10 minutes late. Have done this at interviews as well..I might be after a job but that doesn't mean you can have me sitting there for 20-30 minutes.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #592 on: July 25, 2011, 05:11:32 PM »

Unless I am desperate to have that meeting I would walk out if anyone is more than 10 minutes late. Have done this at interviews as well..I might be after a job but that doesn't mean you can have me sitting there for 20-30 minutes.

Alternatively, you can sit there and chill.  Read a book, relax, enjoy the cup of tea, etc.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 25, 2011, 05:15:09 PM »

Alternatively, you can sit there and chill.  Read a book, relax, enjoy the cup of tea, etc.
Go through the interviewers desk coat and wate paper bin etc. (who takes a book to an interview you Tosser, sorry but just getting into gear for the rsq)

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #594 on: July 25, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »

No. Someone being late, without letting you know or having a very good reason, means they don't have any respect for you or your time. When people are interviewing someone for a job and run 30-40 minutes late it can mean 1 of 2 things;

1; They are shit at their job. They clearly don't know how to manage their time effectively and need a PA. As I am not applying for PA jobs, I'm not interested.

2; They think they hold all the power and are making you wait on purpose. They are likely to do this the entire time you work for the company (As I'm assuming they will outrank you for quite a while)

If a mate of mine is running late I don't have a massive issue with it (as you know your mates and some of them are just shit at keeping time..and I don't have any mates Smiley ). For an official appointment I have no time for people who show up late without an extremely good reason. Having their lunch is definitely not a good enough reason to waste my time.

Also, any cup of tea you're going to be offered whilst waiting for an appointment/interview is going to be shit. The last thing I want to do is sit there for 20-30 minutes with a shitty cup of tea.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #595 on: July 25, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »

Go through the interviewers desk coat and wate paper bin etc. (who takes a book to an interview you Tosser, sorry but just getting into gear for the rsq)

No need to apologise to Boshi; You used a capital T, so it's factually accurate.

BTW, Boshi brings "The origin of species" with him everywhere he goes, just in case he bumps into one of the christians.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 25, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »

Lol.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #597 on: July 25, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »

No need to apologise to Boshi; You used a capital T, so it's factually accurate.

BTW, Boshi brings "The origin of species" with him everywhere he goes, just in case he bumps into one of the christians.

I have my kindle with me if I'm travelling everywhere, so I'm a geeky tosser.  Think it has The Origin of Species AND the bible on it (the second being a better weapon against fundies than Darwin's work)  Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 25, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »

poker sites that open up links in internet fucking explorer

nonononono. there's a reason that only the technologically retarded use it so don't force it on me, just use the default browser like everyone else

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #599 on: July 25, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »

poker sites that open up links in internet fucking explorer

nonononono. there's a reason that only the technologically retarded use it so don't force it on me, just use the default browser like everyone else

Just uninstalled Chrome from a PC, and when it completed it open up IE for some post-uninstall questionnaire or something (I closed it quickly so didn't actually read it).  You'd expect Google/Chrome people to know better and open up my default browser (which Chrome never was because of it's massive security flaws) instead of IE.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: