blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:42:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  3 day Diary
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3 day Diary  (Read 3927 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2012, 09:54:18 PM »

I'd fold down to 5xbb and see.

No idea what Glenn is up to.

It's not a Wednesday at Luton, Glenn.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2012, 10:22:59 PM »

Gooooooo on Glen - funking hard, nobody else matters lol

Do it for the Luton regs and you may up your ranking from 6 to 3
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 08:45:34 AM »

This diary can now be put to rest. Made day 3, which is an incred result by any standards. It's no shame to be outlasted by mercurial talents such as Fox, Perrins and Tom Myland.

Speaking of Tom Myland - hat's off, he let himself blind down to, I think, around 25k chips around the bubble - 1 or 2 blinds - kept looking around expecting to see him shekking hands and heading off but like the proverbial S to a B, he survived and is still there. This is gonna be an endless brag from Tom I feel, FOLs.

Must say thanks to you all for the good luck's and stuff - much appreciated and definitely helps from a motivational angle.

As usual with poker, met and shared tables with a lot of good people. Managed to mangle a hand with Stuart Barnett (honeybadger) and asked and got some good hand analysis. One day I will think on my feet at the level some of these guys do. Nice guy to boot.

Whenever I've seen Stuart Fox at a table he's tended to look very focused and a bit dour. Spent quite a lot of time at a table with him yesterday. Seems another very nice bloke and so good luck to him today. Been grinding a bowl for about 6 hours already so would be a great result for him.

Exit was a bit of a shambles - 3b  to 200K over an 85K open at 20-40 and was called. Flop was a pretty miserable looking  . Check check. Turn was  Two Clubs. A very decent player, imo, shoves quite a large overbet to the 500K in the middle. Pretty polarised I guess. I had around 800K so really searched myself to find a pass, really wanted to pass, nearly passed, thought 'this is a pass, show how good you are and pass', so I called. He had obviously. Then walked past Tom on another table being hilarious about my exit, which was great :-)

OK, so diary over, great fun. DTD as ever was great and sincere good lucks to the remaining contenders. Sean to win would be good - provided a lot of laughs in his diary thread and looks like he's playing very well.

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »

Lovely report, plenty of respect for your oppos, proper bloke you.

Was proud of your effiorts this weekend Glenn, especially considering how things were with health & that a while back.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2012, 09:12:44 AM »

If you want your hands analysing in Luton, you only have to ask.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
EvilEdna

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2012, 10:27:55 AM »

Very Very Well done mate...lots of love Evil  xx
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »

For me I found it quite a disappointing performance to dribble away before FT. Thought FT was min expectation for a man of your capabilities. Must have been the headache.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2012, 10:32:38 AM »

For me I found it quite a disappointing performance to dribble away before FT. Thought FT was min expectation for a man of your capabilities. Must have been the headache.

lol, agreed, pathetic

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2012, 10:34:44 AM »

Very Very Well done mate...lots of love Evil  xx

Aw, thanks Edna, the lord loves a tryer :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »

Good performance - and for having such exquisite self control whilst walking past the Burbling Buffoon of Snorebens on your exit   ...     I would like to invite you to join myself, and Rockstar, in the soon to be held' Luton Reality Cluedo One Off' (and no prizes for guessing the victim).

I firmly believe that yourself wielding a length of lead pipe in the library could be answer to ridding the poker world of Mr Graceless.

Ul & wp Glen.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: