blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:04:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272621 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 619175 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1725 on: September 03, 2014, 12:16:34 AM »

is there a limit on how many trades and waivers we can make each week?

lets say for example i drop my def as there is a bye week and i go for a waiver but someone get them before me can i get another team on waiver?

You can do more than one then arrange them into whatever priority you like

perfect so i could ask to get aaa as a waiver followed by bbb then ccc or ddd but if i miss out on aaa and bbb i would get ccc and it would stop there sounds perfect

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: September 03, 2014, 12:23:11 AM »

00.55 on channel 4 is The Hard knocks show featuring the Atlanta Falcons preparing for the season.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: September 03, 2014, 02:30:22 PM »

Welker been caught juicing, and misses 4 games.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 03, 2014, 05:19:49 PM »

NFL Wembley tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am. These are the returns for two of the games:

Miami v Oakland (28 Sept, 6pm)

Detroit v Atlanta (26 Oct, 1.30pm)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: September 03, 2014, 06:35:21 PM »

Welker been caught juicing, and misses 4 games.

Marv

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: September 03, 2014, 09:04:40 PM »

Looking to offload Big Ben if anyone can make a reasonable offer.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: September 04, 2014, 05:40:59 AM »

Looking to offload Big Ben if anyone can make a reasonable offer.

I cant remember drafting a landmark

whats reasonable tower bridge?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: September 04, 2014, 04:35:18 PM »

what time do I have to have my final line up in by?

LEXUS

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: September 05, 2014, 12:19:52 AM »

We got Rodgers & Lynch on show tonight! I think it's safe to say we will have the most points come tomorrow morning.

Not so keen on the 1.30 am starts 00.30 at least gave you the chance of some game time 

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: September 05, 2014, 12:31:46 AM »

what time do I have to have my final line up in by?

You only have to worry about anyone involved tonight for now.  Each player 'locks' as their game kicks off.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: September 05, 2014, 02:53:41 PM »

ok another silly question as I explore the site I found a page with undroppable  player and 2 of my team are on there
I aint stupid enough to drop them at present as they are projected to be my top scorers but does that mean I cant drop them
later if they turn into duds or pick up a knock or something?

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: September 06, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »

Quick message for the Dynasty League managers:

Following receipt of a query on trading draft picks, I've just tried testing the software and didn't see anything obvious pop up for trading picks in the options.  It may be on a subsequent screen but I didn't hit the button to find out as it looked to me like it would have sent the trade offer at that point.

I need to play around with the settings and test the functionality to see if I can get this working.  Consequently, I may end up firing out trade requests today while I'm doing this.

BE WARNED: The trades I'm sending out today are intended for rejection, so to protect myself from having any of them accepted, they will be ridiculously one-sided in my favour (e.g. your first round selections and picks for my scrubs).  I'll use bobby1 and Tighty as the trade targets for this testing.  Should either of them be daft enough to accept one of these, then they will be vetoed before they go through.

I'll update once I've managed to get draft picks added into the trade screen, but just posting this as a heads up before any accusations of trade rape hit the message boards!!

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 06, 2014, 10:01:29 AM »

ok another silly question as I explore the site I found a page with undroppable  player and 2 of my team are on there
I aint stupid enough to drop them at present as they are projected to be my top scorers but does that mean I cant drop them
later if they turn into duds or pick up a knock or something?

The undroppable players list is there to stop people sabotaging the leagues by dumping the top players back into the free agent pool, so all the top players will be the ones shown as undroppable.

The list is updated weekly by the site, so if one of them ends up on IR then they'll most likely be taken off the list at that time.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: September 06, 2014, 10:06:28 PM »

Quick message for the Dynasty League managers:

Following receipt of a query on trading draft picks, I've just tried testing the software and didn't see anything obvious pop up for trading picks in the options.  It may be on a subsequent screen but I didn't hit the button to find out as it looked to me like it would have sent the trade offer at that point.

I need to play around with the settings and test the functionality to see if I can get this working.  Consequently, I may end up firing out trade requests today while I'm doing this.

BE WARNED: The trades I'm sending out today are intended for rejection, so to protect myself from having any of them accepted, they will be ridiculously one-sided in my favour (e.g. your first round selections and picks for my scrubs).  I'll use bobby1 and Tighty as the trade targets for this testing.  Should either of them be daft enough to accept one of these, then they will be vetoed before they go through.

I'll update once I've managed to get draft picks added into the trade screen, but just posting this as a heads up before any accusations of trade rape hit the message boards!!

I received an email with the trade and rejected it.

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: September 07, 2014, 02:37:02 PM »

What are the blonde names of Simon and David who are in my division?

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: