blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 05:53:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 625911 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2580 on: September 03, 2015, 07:30:30 PM »

Are you around Curtis, two of us have agreed a trade for the draft pick I am on the clock for but we cannot process it on the site and it needs to be made before 19.00.

The problem is if I select it and then we trade it afterwards I think I am going to have to drop a player to make it go thru so we need to trade the pick and the additional bits instead.

Anyone got a suggestion as to how to trade this years draft picks?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: September 03, 2015, 07:36:29 PM »

Are you around Curtis, two of us have agreed a trade for the draft pick I am on the clock for but we cannot process it on the site and it needs to be made before 19.00.

The problem is if I select it and then we trade it afterwards I think I am going to have to drop a player to make it go thru so we need to trade the pick and the additional bits instead.

cant anyone pick up anyone currently? just let whoevers taking your pick make the selection they want now.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: September 03, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »

cant anyone pick up anyone currently? just let whoevers taking your pick make the selection they want now.

ok cheers, will see if I can get hold of him

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: September 03, 2015, 07:45:11 PM »

I was unable to contact the other guy as I'm in the middle of nowhere and got no signal.

I have taken the player myself and had to drop a D to make it go thru, we had outlined what the trade was to Curtis a little earlier but were not sure how to process it.Hopefully we can sort the additional stuff out later as the pick had to be made by someone before 7 oclock.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: September 03, 2015, 07:47:58 PM »

Sorry. My bad.

I've offered you a trade for the player you've selected.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: September 03, 2015, 07:50:40 PM »

I'm not sure whats happened there Tal, Ive got a mail saying you have accepted the trade and it is pending but then I have been able to pick up the player myself but had to drop someone else.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: September 03, 2015, 07:51:08 PM »

I was unable to contact the other guy as I'm in the middle of nowhere and got no signal.

I have taken the player myself and had to drop a D to make it go thru, we had outlined what the trade was to Curtis a little earlier but were not sure how to process it.Hopefully we can sort the additional stuff out later as the pick had to be made by someone before 7 oclock.

Hang fire a second, as I've just processed the trade including the pick, which means you've picked out of turn (as Tal now owns that pick).

I will undo the pick, and re-do it as Tal's draft pick, so don't do any trades.

For info to everyone else, I was aware of the deal going through.  The issue now is that the pick has been traded and made (and there was still 20mins available to do it).  Consequently, this is just applying a fix to correct it all.

Back in a sec.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: September 03, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »

Right, bobby1's pick has been undone and the trade has been processed, so Tal can now use the 4th round pick he's on the clock for (and there's 9 minutes left of clock time before Sicilian is free to make his pick.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: September 03, 2015, 07:57:16 PM »

Hang fire a second, as I've just processed the trade including the pick, which means you've picked out of turn (as Tal now owns that pick).

I will undo the pick, and re-do it as Tal's draft pick, so don't do any trades.

For info to everyone else, I was aware of the deal going through.  The issue now is that the pick has been traded and made (and there was still 20mins available to do it).  Consequently, this is just applying a fix to correct it all.

Back in a sec.

Thanks Curtis

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: September 03, 2015, 08:00:31 PM »

I have taken Ty Montgomery, wide receiver, green bay, dropping James Jones

Tighty on the clock?

And yes,  thanks Curtis

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: September 03, 2015, 08:01:44 PM »

Tighty on the clock?

And yes,  thanks Curtis

Sicilian on the clock now at 4.03.  You've just used Tighty's pick, which he traded to Phil.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: September 03, 2015, 08:03:57 PM »

Tighty on the clock?

And yes,  thanks Curtis

Sicilian on the clock now at 4.03.  You've just used Tighty's pick, which he traded to Phil.

My head hurts.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: September 03, 2015, 08:07:23 PM »

Thanks Curtis, sorry for making it a mess there but thought taking the player would at least stop the next guy taking that player and then making it messier.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: September 03, 2015, 08:10:47 PM »

My head hurts.

Good job I've got my Commish note to track what's going on!

I realise the delay has been a frustration for everyone, but this is why the 24 hours is sometimes needed for the trades.  Phil is stuck somewhere in the Lake District struggling for signal and Tal has been busy at work all day, so it's been hard for them to communicate and get this done earlier.

Just waiting to hear now that Sicilian is deep-sea diving in the Maldives, or similar Smiley

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: September 03, 2015, 11:59:54 PM »

A day of relative calm in the blondepoker draft belied the drama unfolding being the scenes. The Arkansas Gravediggers staff worked through the night to hammer out two deals, involving no fewer than five people walking through the famous Gravediggers patio doors for the first time. The Gravediggers Head of Recruitment didn't leave until nightfall:

First on the list was Green Bay Packers new boy, Ty Montgomery, after the 4.2 pick was traded for the second time, leaving the full list as it stands as:

1.01 Gordon
1.02 Gurley
1.03 Agholor
1.04 Yeldon
1.05 Cooper
1.06 Coleman
1.07 Kevin White
1.08 Devante Parker
1.09 Perriman
1.10 Ameer Abdullah

2.1 David Johnson
2.2 Jameis Winston
2.3 Marcus Mariota
2.4 Jaelen Strong
2.5 Phillip Dorsett
2.6 Dorial Green-Beckham
2.7 Devin Funchess
2.8 Duke Johnson
2.9 Javorius 'Buck' Allen
2.10 Maxx Williams

3.1 Matt Jones
3.2 Tyler Lockett
3.3 Karlos Williams
3.4 Jay Ajayi
3.5 Josh Robinson
3.6 David Cobb
3.7 Jeremy Langford
3.8 Chris Conley
3.9 Justin Hardy
3.10 Cameron Artis-Payne

4.1 Clive Walford
4.2 Ty Montgomery

Head Coach, Rex J. Talington III, was delighted to secure his man, commenting "We did our homework and found out this kid's 40 time is not his greatest weapon...he can actually fly"

Joining him are Marcus Wheaton and Deangelo Williams of the team that will finish second in the AFC North behind the Bengals, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and two tight ends: Antonio Gates and Martellus Bennett.

Talington spoke to draft correspondent, Jim White: "We have to be delighted with the business we have done in this window and now boast a very competitive team for 2015. Yes, we have lost some great guys in the process but I wish them well and I just hope Matt Stafford continues to find Megatron in the deep."

Asked what this means for long-suffering veteran, Kyle Rudolph, Talington was surprisingly candid in response: "He's been good for the Gravediggers, but he recognises it is probably time to move on. We're interested in hearing from teams, particularly those with picks for next year available. The lad knows he's not going to see much action in Arkansas and he still has a few years of top level play ahead of him."

For now, the Gravediggers Faithful are looking forward finally to challenging for honours. Just look at their little faces

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: