blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:47:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618603 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3090 on: November 23, 2015, 07:27:07 PM »

Derek Carr + Calvin Johnson + Matt Jones + Antonio Gates + Danny Woodhead

= J J Nelson.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: November 26, 2015, 04:49:18 PM »

Hi Curtis,

Tighty and I have agreed a trade overnight that includes a player in the 17.30 kick off. If I leave an empty spot on my team for Calvin to fit into and state here I want to play him in that spot would you be able to add him in there for me when the trade gets processed  as I am not sure I will be able to add him there myself as I'm going to be struggling for guaranteed internet access between now and kick off time.

I think Rich is going to remove him from his line up so it doesn't affect his game too.

Cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: November 26, 2015, 05:58:37 PM »

Hi Curtis,

Tighty and I have agreed a trade overnight that includes a player in the 17.30 kick off. If I leave an empty spot on my team for Calvin to fit into and state here I want to play him in that spot would you be able to add him in there for me when the trade gets processed  as I am not sure I will be able to add him there myself as I'm going to be struggling for guaranteed internet access between now and kick off time.

I think Rich is going to remove him from his line up so it doesn't affect his game too.

Cheers

Just made the change as requested

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
LEXUS

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: November 26, 2015, 08:42:41 PM »

Yeah thanks for turning up today Megatron 

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: November 27, 2015, 08:05:51 AM »

Yeah thanks for turning up today Megatron 

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: November 30, 2015, 12:38:04 AM »

i am assuming its winner and 2 wild cards for the playoffs
so i have gone from 5-0 to missing the play offs and there are still  2 games to go lol

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: November 30, 2015, 01:25:41 AM »

so i have gone from 5-0 to missing the play offs and there are still  2 games to go lol

All season I have been thinking it's just the top 2 in each division go to playoffs but having just clicked the playoff tab it seems your right and it's 2 x league winners and 2 wild cards. (Currently 2nd and 3rd spot in Div 2)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 01:30:44 AM by ChipRich » Logged

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: November 30, 2015, 02:17:56 AM »

so i have gone from 5-0 to missing the play offs and there are still  2 games to go lol

All season I have been thinking it's just the top 2 in each division go to playoffs but having just clicked the playoff tab it seems your right and it's 2 x league winners and 2 wild cards. (Currently 2nd and 3rd spot in Div 2)

i didnt even know there was a play off tab

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: November 30, 2015, 02:22:31 AM »

i didnt even know there was a play off tab

Yeah, just a projected playoffs on current standings.

Above the 2 leagues it says Standings ----- Schedule------Playoffs

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: November 30, 2015, 02:36:45 AM »

yeah just found it, 4 teams in the play off spots now will remain there unless you somehow win

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: November 30, 2015, 06:19:44 AM »

Anyone want a player to get injured? Trade them to me!

Romo, Big Ben, Lacy, Edelman, Jimmy Graham, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Ryan Matthews, Karlos Williams, Ladarius Green.

No idea how i'm about to get to 7-5 with all of those guys either out for the season or missing significant time.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: November 30, 2015, 02:31:08 PM »

Had a bloody good win yesterday.  Well, any win is a good win but I managed to rack up 148 points.  Mainly due to the Pittsburgh/Seattle game when Wilson picked out Baldwin a couple of times for big touchdowns.  Sorry Sheriff, you were looking good up until that game Cheesy  It was a cracking match, glad I stayed up for it.

I'd just like to say that I'm really enjoying the FF and am finding it much better than our football FF.  I like that only one person can have a player - it's great that if you have  a good week, you have a good week. In our FF, if I have a good week, so has everyone else but they've triple captain'd or some crap that means I'm still bottom of the pile!  Will definitely be in next season.  If there's any spaces in other leagues (pref cheap or free) then I think I'd like to add a league or two.  I did join a random league but I'm the only one that's doing anything (and I'm still not top!)

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: November 30, 2015, 02:42:35 PM »

I'm having weeks of Hell
Can't do a thing right. 
Injury after injury.
Need a break.  Not literally

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: November 30, 2015, 02:49:49 PM »

Had a bloody good win yesterday.  Well, any win is a good win but I managed to rack up 148 points.  Mainly due to the Pittsburgh/Seattle game when Wilson picked out Baldwin a couple of times for big touchdowns.  Sorry Sheriff, you were looking good up until that game Cheesy  It was a cracking match, glad I stayed up for it.

I'd just like to say that I'm really enjoying the FF and am finding it much better than our football FF.  I like that only one person can have a player - it's great that if you have  a good week, you have a good week. In our FF, if I have a good week, so has everyone else but they've triple captain'd or some crap that means I'm still bottom of the pile!  Will definitely be in next season.  If there's any spaces in other leagues (pref cheap or free) then I think I'd like to add a league or two.  I did join a random league but I'm the only one that's doing anything (and I'm still not top!)

Well done on the win, Graham.

Glad you're enjoying it.  It seems to be the case with all the newcomers that they get the bug for it from playing (subtle plug for next season!) but it genuinely does increase your understanding and enjoyment of the NFL in general.

I'll add you to the reserve list for the Dynasty League.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: November 30, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »

I will be interested in getting involved in every league going next year if there are spaces available
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: