blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:28:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618673 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4695 on: August 07, 2019, 09:26:18 PM »

ok lets pick up darrel henderson and drop javorius allen

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: August 07, 2019, 09:41:52 PM »

ok lets pick up darrel henderson and drop javorius allen

Welcome to the game Iron, great to have you on board.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4697 on: August 07, 2019, 10:07:51 PM »

Karma Dope is OTC at 1.05

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: August 08, 2019, 06:44:45 AM »

Here is the list so far, just so we can all keep track:

1.01  Josh Jacobs RB (Spider2Y Banana through Tifosi BlackHearts) 
1.02   David Montgomery RB (My Tight End Ertz) 
1.03   Miles Sanders RB (MattyHollis)   
1.04   Darrel Henderson RB (IronRunAllOverUrSide)   

1.05   Vegas Venoms   KarmaDope   
1.06   IronRunAllOverUrSide through Spider2 Y Banana   Ironside
1.07   House Tyrell   TightEnd   
1.08   Kareemmadeahunttofit   ForthThistle   
1.09   ArkansasGravediggers   Tal   
1.10   #freejoshgordon   ChipRich / LeKnave   

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: August 08, 2019, 08:06:55 AM »

N'Keal Harry, WR, Patriots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4700 on: August 08, 2019, 08:40:22 AM »

Ironside on the clock

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: August 08, 2019, 02:48:13 PM »

T.J. Hockenson,  TE, DET

tightend on the clock

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: August 08, 2019, 03:51:18 PM »

Anyone interested in this pick 1.07?

let me know

Will trade down cheaply if you have your eye on someone and are worried they'll go before your first or next pick

Will pick later otherwise

My eyes are open wide
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4703 on: August 08, 2019, 06:32:17 PM »

Update:

Just to advise that I've now processed all the keepers and have run the draft on Yahoo, so you should now see all your remaining roster as newly drafted players in your teams.  I've also removed all the locked roster restrictions, which means you can now propose trades, etc on the site.

First order of business for everyone is to process the player trades already agreed and posted on the thread.  PLEASE NOTE that the trade picks that are offered as part of any trade on Yahoo are 2020 trade picks (i.e. next years).  As far as the Yahoo system is concerned, the 2019 draft is done and dusted.  Therefore, any trading of this year's picks can only be tracked via this thread, so please ensure that all trades agreed are notified on this thread, so that we can keep track.

For any trades where a player has been exchanged for a current year's draft pick, such as the one already made for the number one pick, these need to be 'fudged' in the system to stop Yahoo thinking that someone is giving a player away for nothing.  Consequently, please set this up as the player being traded for a 2020 30th round draft pick (or whatever the highest available round number is).  The site will then allow it to be processed (and one manager will look like a genius for the ultimate trade rape, as far as the system records show!)

You are also now free to make your draft picks directly from the pool, as all the rookies will be showing as free agents.  Once again, please ensure that the only transactions you make at present on Yahoo are either agreed trades with other managers or draft pick ups.  I will advise post-draft when you can make free agency picks, which will follow an initial period of waivers.

I hope that's clear to everyone, but please advise if otherwise.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: August 08, 2019, 06:35:21 PM »

Please also note that I've not yet done the annual randomisation of divisions and the fixture processing to make sure they're all balanced (i.e. 2 games vs each divisional opponent, 1 vs the others).  That will follow in due course.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: August 08, 2019, 07:27:58 PM »

I think the trade for Rodgers and Forths 3rd round pick this year and his 2nd round pick next year has been processed Curtis. I added the 2nd round pick next year to the offer so the only thing I think needs adding now at your end is I have his pick 28 for this years draft.

Can you check that went thru ok at your end and his 2nd round pick for next year is showing as mine now?

Ive picked up Jacobs from the trade with Dean as I had a free spot on my roster once Rodgers was traded to Forth.

Thanks

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: August 08, 2019, 07:34:15 PM »

I think the trade for Rodgers and Forths 3rd round pick this year and his 2nd round pick next year has been processed Curtis. I added the 2nd round pick next year to the offer so the only thing I think needs adding now at your end is I have his pick 28 for this years draft.

Can you check that went thru ok at your end and his 2nd round pick for next year is showing as mine now?

Ive picked up Jacobs from the trade with Dean as I had a free spot on my roster once Rodgers was traded to Forth.

Thanks

My fault. Sorry.

Pressed the button when an alert came through.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: August 08, 2019, 07:43:30 PM »

Thanks

My fault. Sorry.

That's good isn't it?

It seemed to work correctly at this end?

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: August 08, 2019, 08:06:53 PM »

Thanks

My fault. Sorry.

That's good isn't it?

It seemed to work correctly at this end?

It looks OK to me.  I think you'd have got away with just trading Rodgers for the Round 2 pick, system wise.  It's only trades where there's nothing on the other side which it won't allow (e.g. the Thielen trade which has nothing to put up against it, as it was a current year pick being trade).  It's those situations where the artificial late round pick is need as a balance.

Interesting that Tal approving the trade shows up as being me too.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: August 08, 2019, 08:08:24 PM »

That's fine.  You only need to make drops for trades when the roster is full (and no need to announce who's being dropped when you make the picks).

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: