blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:40:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 615972 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5025 on: October 24, 2019, 04:37:36 PM »

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, i am in a dynasty league with 16 teams so QB choice is limited. My choice is Wentz or Allen, and i don't trust the eagles this week and can't play a player playing the eagles. there is never a QB on the waivers that has a chance of playing this week.

FML Wentz it is.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: October 24, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »

wentz all day long

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: October 24, 2019, 05:28:24 PM »

the eagles are a mess at the moment no one can catch a ball, in the same league i played Allen last week over Wentz would do the same this week but cant ever get my head round playing a player vrs the eagles

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: October 27, 2019, 01:48:41 PM »

trading back bobby1's 4th round pick for nick foles

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: October 27, 2019, 04:32:29 PM »

so tonight my redraft team is playing against  brady, chubb and Robinson all of whom are starting in my dynasty team

dont know if i should be looking for them to score or to bomb

guessing i might be too far behind in the redraft anyway so lets see them ballout

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: November 03, 2019, 08:38:03 PM »

i give up

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: November 05, 2019, 04:44:02 PM »

You haven’t given up bud, giving up would be making a song and dance about nothing in the pre season and then repeatedly playing matches with 2 and 3 players in your line ups that aren’t playing that week.

Throwing ‘Pretty Scummy’ and ‘Angle shooting’ around when he wants to let off steam late at night but then when it comes to actually playing the games in the league weeks later he can’t be bothered. Season spoilt for most teams when wins are just being given away in the games in the important stages of the season.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: November 05, 2019, 06:27:15 PM »

nah i havent given up i will will field a team week in week out

but my 1st round pick is as good as on IR
my 2nd round pick has been ice cold all season
3rd round pick is on IR
Drafted TE in 6th round and he was injuried for 5 weeks so dropped
my 8th and 9th picks have been in and out of concussion protical all season

and lack of time this season means i havent been able to scour the waivers and what i do pick up is about as much use as a chocolate ashtray on a motorbike

dynasty league i am surprised i might make the play offs

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: November 05, 2019, 10:00:48 PM »

Trade alert: IronRunAllOverUrSide sends over A.Cooper The Shaggy defence Gives away 1st round pick and returns the 4th round pick previously traded

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: November 05, 2019, 10:10:33 PM »

Trade alert: IronRunAllOverUrSide sends over A.Cooper The Shaggy defence Gives away 1st round pick and returns the 4th round pick previously traded

Confirmed

Tx

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: November 05, 2019, 10:14:56 PM »

You haven’t given up bud, giving up would be making a song and dance about nothing in the pre season and then repeatedly playing matches with 2 and 3 players in your line ups that aren’t playing that week.

Throwing ‘Pretty Scummy’ and ‘Angle shooting’ around when he wants to let off steam late at night but then when it comes to actually playing the games in the league weeks later he can’t be bothered. Season spoilt for most teams when wins are just being given away in the games in the important stages of the season.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:35:17 PM by MattyHollis » Logged
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: November 05, 2019, 10:18:30 PM »

You come on out the blue and throw digs because someone hasn’t changed their fantasy team when you have no idea what’s going on with them currently in real life.

Haven’t logged in here for ages let alone the league. Shit happens and you have to deal with it.

Get in the real world instead of being a perennial tosser.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: November 05, 2019, 10:27:19 PM »

By the way, I’ve not touched a drop of alcohol before you start throwing that accusation round again as an easy deflection from you being a tosser.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: November 05, 2019, 11:06:10 PM »

By the way, I’ve not touched a drop of alcohol before you start throwing that accusation round again as an easy deflection from you being a tosser.

Nap landed as usual. For someone that doesn’t log into the forum you manage to pop up like Mr Benns mate when you feel the need to let off steam or make things up and then state them as fact.

I’ve abs not idea what you are on about re drinking alcohol. I don’t give a damn if you do or you you don’t. When did I ever talk about your drinking habits?

All I know is you were spouting off about angle shooting coz you didn’t really understand the game earlier in the year and then you  spoil the game for everyone else by not picking a full team which is basically the abs minimum you have to do to play the game. If you can’t manage the abs minimum it takes why are you still in it?

You clearly don’t seem to enjoy it judging by your input on here.

I agree with you on one thing tho, I am a tosser but given your conduct on this thread over your last 10 or so posts in it I’d take a long hard look in the mirror bud.

MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: November 05, 2019, 11:16:59 PM »

Ah so now the late night post jibes aren’t meant to mean exactly what I’ve said but just mean, what exactly, that I only post when I’m tired now? Sure, that makes sense.

You are right I really couldn’t give a shiny about the league at the moment - someone who is in the league and does read this forum sent me a screenshot of your pathetic comment above, hence me coming on. If you don’t like being called out on it or don’t want a response then just don’t fucking say it, or drop me a PM. Little sarcy digs in front of your mates are just a cum guzzling bully’s traits, nothing else.

I’m sorry if me not changing my team since week 2 has really given anyone an unfair advantage, I believe I’ve paid my money and can set my team however the fuck I want.
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: