blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:14:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 612218 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5430 on: September 16, 2020, 11:12:59 AM »

At the risk of stating the obvious, a quick reminder to all nefflers that the season starts tonight, so do your best to make sure your teams are full of players who are fit and playing.

Good luck everyone.

current projections in the Dynasty league is for 8 teams to be between 132 and 139 kinda proves the league is balanced IMHO

You were pretty unlucky and I hope they all recover soon, but maybe in time for week 3!

I think I got the lowest score by about 40, which is a bit embarrassing. My excuses are the hamstrings of my star men. Hopefully competitive soon. On the subject of QBs I inherited a few and then drafted Burrow, so if anyone has a fancy for Prescott or Matt Ryan let me know.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: September 16, 2020, 04:02:48 PM »

A question for Tal re dynasty

We have 5 IR spots this year. I have had to use 2 in week 1, one for a season ender, one not

The NFL's IR rules have changed such that unlimited players can be brought back after 3 weeks plus

So i assume the yahoo rules reflect some of this we can now take people off IR more readily when we could last season when i think it was a one time move?

Theoretically (I hope) if I go over the 5 IR spots i would nonetheless be faced with dropping one of the 5+ to someone who can park them on an IR roster not up to capacity as mine would be?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: September 16, 2020, 04:07:51 PM »

We have 5 IR spots this year. I have had to use 2 in week 1, one for a season ender, one not

The NFL's IR rules have changed such that unlimited players can be brought back after 3 weeks plus

So i assume the yahoo rules reflect some of this we can now take people off IR more readily when we could last season when i think it was a one time move?

Theoretically (I hope) if I go over the 5 IR spots i would nonetheless be faced with dropping one of the 5+ to someone who can park them on an IR roster not up to capacity as mine would be?

as far as i can remember last season as long as they were listed as O or IR they could go on and off the list as often as required. NA or IA were not eligible for IR slot,
I know week 1 i had a player listed as O i put him in the IR slot incase i wanted to pick someone up i didn't pick anyone up and his degination is now Q so if i try and pick someone up it will make me move him to bench first.

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: September 16, 2020, 05:52:52 PM »

Yes, we had this a while back when a team found out any injury designation allowed a player to be moved to the IR slots. After an investigation, the Commissioner decided the best way forward was for everyone to know this loophole exists and for everyone to be able to use it. It's really hard to police otherwise, as we can't all watch everyone all the time.

You should be able to move players in and out of the IR slots (though obviously you're moving them back in until they're off IR). This will probably be relevant to most of us at some point this season, with the new 3 week IRs.

We have the maximum number of IR slots on our rosters, so there's no facility for having more spaces. If you have 6 casualties, one will stay in your active 30, if you aren't sending them to the waiver wire.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: September 20, 2020, 08:28:33 PM »

Injuries killing me and others today. So many fantasy relevant players down.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: September 20, 2020, 09:19:51 PM »

Injuries killing me and others today. So many fantasy relevant players down.

excuses excuses

my teams just pure shite

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: September 21, 2020, 12:53:22 AM »

Commiserations to my fellow Barkley owner in dynasty. I tossed a coin between him and Zeke for pick 1.02 in the redraft. Damn coin!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: September 22, 2020, 04:48:47 PM »

On the tradeblock in dynasty

DeVante Parker
Odell Beckham Jr
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: September 27, 2020, 09:52:46 PM »

ok i wish i could blame injuries for redraft league but its cause my team is just pure sh173
roll on next year

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: September 28, 2020, 01:55:34 AM »

ok i wish i could blame injuries for redraft league but its cause my team is just pure sh173
roll on next year

Man that Eagles game was depressing at the end. 0-2 and they settle for the draw rather than going for it!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: September 28, 2020, 11:04:10 AM »

roll on next year

Man that Eagles game was depressing at the end. 0-2 and they settle for the draw rather than going for it!

Please don't remind me only good news is the whole of our division is terrible

Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: September 28, 2020, 07:25:56 PM »

Has anyone ever gone 0-13 in the dynasty league? Asking for a friend.... And don't worry about the eagles. If they can get to 5.5 wins that'll probably win the division 😁
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: September 28, 2020, 08:10:59 PM »

Has anyone ever gone 0-13 in the dynasty league? Asking for a friend.... And don't worry about the eagles. If they can get to 5.5 wins that'll probably win the division 😁

are you sure we will need that many?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: October 01, 2020, 02:30:01 PM »

The NFL is rescheduling the #Steelers-#Titans game to later in the season after an additional Titans player and one personnel tested positive for COVID-19. It will not be played Week 4.

here's that line up variance for fantasy

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: October 01, 2020, 03:53:43 PM »

Well i obviously hope everyone is ok but damn! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: