blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:27:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 611936 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5550 on: December 09, 2020, 05:38:35 PM »

remember in dynasty the winner of the consolation gets 1st pick in the draft

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: December 13, 2020, 05:33:34 PM »

good luck to all in lay offs

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: December 18, 2020, 11:34:57 AM »

LMS starts this weekend?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: December 18, 2020, 06:12:09 PM »

LMS starts this weekend?

fml wrong thread

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: December 20, 2020, 05:15:53 PM »

good luck to everyone in semis tonight

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: December 21, 2020, 02:36:06 AM »

i am off to bed but unless Nick Chubb goes mental in the 2nd half thats me out of all my fantasy leagues

dynasty league wasn't helped but no one tonight (herbert played thursday) getting close to there projected scores unless they were on my bench

good luck to the finalists in any league

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: December 21, 2020, 12:09:10 PM »

Could be a 3 Timer for me in the Redraft. Wow hows that happen

Also a chance of the Double with the Dynasty as well.

Unreal.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5557 on: December 21, 2020, 12:46:29 PM »

Really glad I played this year. Something to do during lockdown and helped me get back into American Football a lot and now I am hooked on the idea of Dynasty and want to join some more leagues next season.

My dream run in redraft and toilet bowl hopes were both ended by Jalen Hurts. Some player so far. Ironside you must be a little more hopeful about the Eagles future at least Smiley

Thanks to the Commishes of both leagues and gl to the finalists. Forth, it would be pretty cool if you could do the double
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: December 21, 2020, 02:59:21 PM »

Really glad I played this year. Something to do during lockdown and helped me get back into American Football a lot and now I am hooked on the idea of Dynasty and want to join some more leagues next season.

My dream run in redraft and toilet bowl hopes were both ended by Jalen Hurts. Some player so far. Ironside you must be a little more hopeful about the Eagles future at least Smiley

Thanks to the Commishes of both leagues and gl to the finalists. Forth, it would be pretty cool if you could do the double

i am the opposite even though i have more time this year and in half as many leagues but NFL and EPL i have been struggling to keep up with all the gossip etc
this week i would have still fallen short but i wasnt sure on what was happening with hansen who i wanted to play but ended up playing hamler instead

good news is i am looking forward to the close season and the draft.

i really want to get involved in a dynasty league where i am not inheriting another persons team, also love to get back into a 16 team dynasty league was in one for a couple of season it was great fun and important to keep hold of back ups

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: December 21, 2020, 03:17:44 PM »

I think Hamler vs Hansen was pretty much a flip so I don't think you made a mistake or anything. Hamler won me some money on Draft Kings last week with two TDs, so I am a fan of his now, ha.
That blockbuster Kamara trade you did at the start of the season almost paid off for you but I guess I am glad you lost as I have your second rounder Smiley

If I join another dynasty start up with a spot, then I will drop you a message. I would like to play a superflex one with no kickers!

I am happy to have two of the top 4 picks in the draft next year anyway, so some hope for the future!

i am the opposite even though i have more time this year and in half as many leagues but NFL and EPL i have been struggling to keep up with all the gossip etc
this week i would have still fallen short but i wasnt sure on what was happening with hansen who i wanted to play but ended up playing hamler instead

good news is i am looking forward to the close season and the draft.

i really want to get involved in a dynasty league where i am not inheriting another persons team, also love to get back into a 16 team dynasty league was in one for a couple of season it was great fun and important to keep hold of back ups
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: December 21, 2020, 03:54:35 PM »

my first pick next season will be 37 or 38 unless i can trade away someone

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: December 22, 2020, 01:12:04 PM »

Hi folks

Just to confirm the prizes in the dynasty league, it's £160 for first and £40 for second.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: December 22, 2020, 01:36:50 PM »

Hi folks

Just to confirm the prizes in the dynasty league, it's £160 for first and £40 for second.

Good luck to the finalists. I wonder if Tighty's mid season acquisition of Darren Waller from me will be the key trade of the season!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: December 22, 2020, 02:02:27 PM »

The final is Forth Thistle v TightEnd

AKA

Lamar You Serious!!! v Person Man Camera TV

Good luck to both, who've rebuilt their rosters over the last few years.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5564 on: December 22, 2020, 03:00:47 PM »

Hi folks

Good luck to the finalists. I wonder if Tighty's mid season acquisition of Darren Waller from me will be the key trade of the season!

Well its in your favour from next season (Kittle alongside Aiyik and Deebo should be fun), so it needs to be!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: