blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 08:38:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272768 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Betting blog
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Betting blog  (Read 154798 times)
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1560 on: May 03, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »

Junior Seau found dead in apparent suicide.

Life is sick sometimes and the scary thing in that report is that there is some intimation that he had some concussion related issues and previous mental issues.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18937940/report-junior-seau-dead-from-a-self-inflicted-gunshot-chest-wound

cant find the quote that i read but i believe Seau is now the 8th member of the 94 Charges Superbowl team that has died at an early age.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: May 03, 2012, 06:11:35 PM »

Terrell Suggs has done in his achilles.  Could miss the whole 2012 season.  He reckons he'l be back by October though?
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: May 04, 2012, 12:28:21 AM »

Junior Seau found dead in apparent suicide.

Life is sick sometimes and the scary thing in that report is that there is some intimation that he had some concussion related issues and previous mental issues.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18937940/report-junior-seau-dead-from-a-self-inflicted-gunshot-chest-wound

cant find the quote that i read but i believe Seau is now the 8th member of the 94 Charges Superbowl team that has died at an early age.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828d1b11/article/seau-the-latest-chapter-in-sad-legacy-of-1994-chargers

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: May 30, 2012, 07:29:24 PM »

Dolphins are going to be on 'Hard Knocks' this year.

Hopefully, there'll be a way to watch it over here.  I've struggled to find torrents of the more recent series, particularly at the time they're being aired.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: August 05, 2012, 01:03:48 PM »

Almost there now.

Hall of fame game at 1.00 am between Arizona and New Orleans, will prob be the usual rash of soft play and reserves on the field but at least it is NFL.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: August 05, 2012, 01:27:43 PM »

As a Bills fan, it would be lovely to think we have a 500 season in us. AL East still looks a tough division and although we've tightened up a bit in the draft, I worry we don't have the dynamism required to score more than the opposition consistently.

Anyone want to convince me otherwise?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: August 05, 2012, 03:49:28 PM »

As a Bills fan, it would be lovely to think we have a 500 season in us. AL East still looks a tough division and although we've tightened up a bit in the draft, I worry we don't have the dynamism required to score more than the opposition consistently.

Anyone want to convince me otherwise?

The good thing is they seem to be heading in the right direction when the Jets and Miami probably aren't.

I think they should have a chance to have a winning season tho as their home games outside the Div ( Kansas, Tennessee, Jax, St Louis and Seattle)all look winnable and Cleveland, Indy and Zona away might not be that tough either.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: August 05, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »

No time at the moment, can make a case for them having a very good defence, which they will need to win the division over the Patriots

Runnign game good too

Jets and Miami shouldn't be too competitive

Outside chance of a wildcard for the Bills imo

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: August 05, 2012, 07:14:25 PM »

The Bills' D does look a lot better. I have spent the last few seasons watching us score 20+ and losing. First half of the season was so good but we got found out a bit in the second. Lack of options for Fitz to throw to a worry, not least because it makes us vulnerable to the blitz.

Miami are def beatable this season but I suspect finishing above the Jets might be optimistic.

What I do like this year is that we look competitive and in the AL East that's essential, else we're 0-6 before we kick off

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: