blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:02:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  MMA Thread/Betting
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 78 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MMA Thread/Betting  (Read 210700 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2011, 02:40:44 AM »

Isnt he fighting Cro Cop this weekend?  Insane to go into a fight v CroCop that much smaller than him.

Can't remember the last time Crocop impressed me

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
craigbetts

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2011, 07:01:32 AM »

Isnt he fighting Cro Cop this weekend?  Insane to go into a fight v CroCop that much smaller than him.

his fight v Pat Barry last year was a brawl! since then he seems to have lost the will to fight.

"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over"
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2011, 08:23:11 AM »

his fight v Pat Barry last year was a brawl! since then he seems to have lost the will to fight.

Pat Barry just wanted to bum Mirko the whole fight. Should have put him well away and gave Mirko far too much respect - I don't think Nelson will make that mistake if he gets the chance.

I didn't have a clue about the price on this fight and just seen that Nelson is 1/3, which I think is right, but wasn't expecting as I thought the bookies would give a ton of love to Crocop cos of his name.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2011, 09:18:17 AM »

Pat Barry just wanted to bum Mirko the whole fight. Should have put him well away and gave Mirko far too much respect - I don't think Nelson will make that mistake if he gets the chance.

I didn't have a clue about the price on this fight and just seen that Nelson is 1/3, which I think is right, but wasn't expecting as I thought the bookies would give a ton of love to Crocop cos of his name.
I thought CroCop looked decent against Shaub before he got KO'd, saw him say he wants to keep going till he has a fight worth retiring on so he is more motivated than Nelson.  Before the drastic weight-loss I wouldve said maybe CroCop doesnt have the power to KO Nelson anymore but Im not so sure.  CroCop in the 2nd by KO sending Nelson to LHW or MW imo

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2011, 09:24:10 AM »

Would love to see cro cop win, but even with the dropped weight I see nelson taking it to the ground and controlling the fight there.

Who do you like for the main event?
This is another heart v head one for me.
Would love to BJ win it, but I think Diaz will win it on his feet.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2011, 09:49:12 AM »

I thought CroCop looked decent against Shaub before he got KO'd, saw him say he wants to keep going till he has a fight worth retiring on so he is more motivated than Nelson.  Before the drastic weight-loss I wouldve said maybe CroCop doesnt have the power to KO Nelson anymore but Im not so sure.  CroCop in the 2nd by KO sending Nelson to LHW or MW imo

How can you say he's more motivated than Nelson? You haven't actually got any clue how motivated Nelson is but by the amount of weight he's lost I'd say he's pretty damn motivated!

@GreekStein on twitter.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2011, 09:52:26 AM »

but I think Diaz will win it on his feet.

agree

@GreekStein on twitter.

Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »

How can you say he's more motivated than Nelson? You haven't actually got any clue how motivated Nelson is but by the amount of weight he's lost I'd say he's pretty damn motivated!
I dont know for sure, its just the impression I get from watching interviews with them both.  CroCop wants a performce worthy of ending his career, last person in that situation was Chris Lytle hammering Dan Hardy.  With the weight loss I expect Nelson to find it much harder to get the fight to the ground and keep it there.

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2011, 12:37:19 PM »

I dont know for sure, its just the impression I get from watching interviews with them both.  CroCop wants a performce worthy of ending his career, last person in that situation was Chris Lytle hammering Dan Hardy.  With the weight loss I expect Nelson to find it much harder to get the fight to the ground and keep it there.

lol Dan Hardy. Has he ever won? Tongue

@GreekStein on twitter.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2011, 12:36:17 AM »

Ok I've got a score acca on lets gogogo!!

Vera
Griffin
Hioki
Nelson
Diaz

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2011, 01:27:18 AM »

geeeeeeeeeg

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2011, 01:48:44 PM »

Said to myself in the 2nd round that BJ would be done after this fight. Don't know why he isn't on coming in less than fully prepared, looked tidy in the opening round but dead on the feet thereafter.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »

Two sad but inevitable retirements.
BJ Hall Of Fame immediately please.
After mixing it up, jabbing Koscheck's left eye socket inside out, I'm full expecting to see GSP dry hump Diaz to a 30-25 win when they meet.

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »

Two sad but inevitable retirements.
BJ Hall Of Fame immediately please.
After mixing it up, jabbing Koscheck's left eye socket inside out, I'm full expecting to see GSP dry hump Diaz to a 30-25 win when they meet.

Can't win 30-25 in a 5 rounder. Pretty exciting fight!

UFC 138 for me on Saturday, should be awesome!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »

Sorry, meant 50-45
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 78 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: