blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:39:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde fund "Garage sale"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde fund "Garage sale"  (Read 1306 times)
Kev B

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2011, 11:30:37 AM »

BLONDE GOES CAR BOOT

Times are hard for us all in this tough economic climate and Blonde is no exception. Many have been very generous with
contributions to the live update fund, now here's another way to help.

Do you have stuff that's been lying around the house unwanted and don't know what to do with it? Then put it on this thread
for sale with a difference. Either put a price you want for it or just ask for a reasonable offer. The seller can either pass on the item if they
know or are close proximity to the buyer, or posts the item on recovering the postage costs. The money you make after decucting your postage
costs can now be tranfered to the Blonde account to help with it's running and updating costs. When any transaction has been completed the
amount collected and transfered can be posted on the thread. Unwanted Chrismas presents? Get them sold on here.

Please note that if your item has not had any interest after say 7 days then just delete your post.

To start the ball rolling here are three lots. Post offer or PM me.

LOT1

Three books

Click to see full-size image.

LOT2

Three DVD's

Click to see full-size image.

LOT3

Godfather trilogy, please not this is a video boxset.

I estimate the postage for these will be £3-5 per lot. I will give the exact cost with reciept after being weighed at the post office.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 06:17:07 PM »

Hope you've got two copies of "Shut Up and Deal" because selling your only copy would be criminal Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »

Never really sure what's fair so just letting the internet be  a ready reckoner on fair value.

Lot 1, not interested in the Irish book (in before racist ban)

But I will pay £4 each for Richards and Shut Up and deal, assuming vgc or better.

As it is Christmas and for "charideeeee" I will pay £15 all-in to cover postage as long as you promise not to through in any of the DVD's from Lot2.... Smiley

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 07:15:09 PM »

Never really sure what's fair so just letting the internet be  a ready reckoner on fair value.

Lot 1, not interested in the Irish book (in before racist ban)

But I will pay £4 each for Richards and Shut Up and deal, assuming vgc or better.

As it is Christmas and for "charideeeee" I will pay £15 all-in to cover postage as long as you promise not to through in any of the DVD's from Lot2.... Smiley

Lol Simon £15 is sound. The books are in excellent condition, only read by me. I will PM you my bank details if you want to transfer. I will find out the postage costs and post on here then the rest will go off to the Blonde account. TY once again.

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »

Remeber this thread Blondes as you open your presents tomorrow and find stuff you don't want.  Grin Grin Grin

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 01:41:59 PM »

Simon I posted the books to you yesterday. The postage cost was £4.90 so I have tranfered the difference of £10.10 to the Blonde Poker Web Ltd bank account.

A little sorry to see the lack of interest in this thread (almost 300 views and no participation) given it is in the financial interest of the forum. Ah well it will soon slide of the page.

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 02:32:22 PM »

Rec'd today thx ~ now to find some time to read them!

At some point I will round up a few things and post them on here to bump it back up again.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: