blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:21:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 ... 341 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !  (Read 492249 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #4560 on: November 12, 2014, 09:44:56 AM »

Am gonna get back on this
Current weight 17 stone 4 lb

Go on Lee.. Do it this time!

3 years since you started this thread, you were 17st 6 1/2lb.

Mind you, I have no room to talk...   
2.5 lb in 3 years is good buy the time I retire I will be at my target weight of 15 stone :-)

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:37 PM »

8th Sept:      16st  0lb
15th Sept:    15st 11lb
22nd Sept:   15st 10lb
29th Sept:    15st 10lb
 6th Oct:      15st   9lb
13th Oct:      15st   8lb
20th  Oct:     15st   8lb
27th Oct:      15st   7lb
 3rd Nov:      15st   6lb
10th Nov:     15st   4lb

Loss this week:    2lb
Total loss:           10lb

Obv really happy with past week, especially as I was on the beer/takeaways at the NFL game yesterday.

Keep going mate Smiley
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: November 17, 2014, 08:53:34 AM »

Got onto the rig friday, had my induction brief and straight down to the radio room for a weigh in

weather is quite lumpy out here right now, but on the video i took the scales were going between 123.5 kg and 126.5 kg

diet so far is consisting of:

breakfast: bowl of cereal (shredded wheat) and some grapefruit segments with semi skinned milk, cup of tea, strong but plenty of milk

lunch:  some meat without coating (usually chicken breast or pork loin with fat removed) and salad (but non of that salad that involves a whole world of mayonaise or dressing on it), desert is 1 x ryvita with some light soft cheese on it plus maybe a taste of stilton for flavour

Evening meal: bowl of cereal

food suplements: fruit (usually oranges or kiwi)

exercise: at least 45 minutes cardio, getting a good sweat on, and maybe some light weights

Mental state: 3 days into this now and thinking that i can cut down a little on the portions, i'm feeling good that i'm into it and wanting it to work, i obviously want to win the bet, but more importantly i want to get healthier and fit into a shirt my wife bought me for my birthday in june that is way too snug to to be worn, even as a bet.

no weight update as yet, might do one on friday as the midpoint, i'd hope to have lost 1kg at least as i'm feeling hungry all the time, which isnt a bad thing imo

keep at it folks!!!!
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: November 17, 2014, 12:49:02 PM »

17th Nov:     15st   2lb

Total loss:          12lb

Another good week on the weight loss front. Not done any exercise the past few weeks but still working on the house, had a couple of very late nights painting.
Would like to say diet has been clean but it hasn't, though defo eating less as never at home atm. This weightloss lark has meant that my clothes (jeans/trousers etc in particular no longer fit and I look like one of the youth of today that like to have their jeans hanging off their ass!!
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: November 18, 2014, 03:54:03 PM »

Total loss:          12lb

Another good week on the weight loss front. Not done any exercise the past few weeks but still working on the house, had a couple of very late nights painting.
Would like to say diet has been clean but it hasn't, though defo eating less as never at home atm. This weightloss lark has meant that my clothes (jeans/trousers etc in particular no longer fit and I look like one of the youth of today that like to have their jeans hanging off their ass!!

Ah yes! The ultimate first world problem! "I've completely recomposed my body shape with diet and exercise so now none of my designer clothes fit me anymore!" Sad

Such a great feeling though. Success is measured in new jeans.
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: November 20, 2014, 01:46:54 PM »

just to stop this dropping down the page

i'll be doing a half way weigh in tomorrow and i am hoping to have lost at least 1kg

if i havent, then i might as well be back on the pie and chips!!!

Mick (still hungry)
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: November 21, 2014, 01:10:25 PM »

weigh in carried out

not down to my skiddies in a boxing style

and i'd eaten my lunch (baked spud, salad, i'm hungry)

rig very stable today

scales showed me at 121.5 kg, a loss of approx 3kg already

well chuffed, now to see how far down i can get in another week

Mick

PS i'm hungry
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: November 21, 2014, 08:12:55 PM »

weigh in carried out

not down to my skiddies in a boxing style

and i'd eaten my lunch (baked spud, salad, i'm hungry)

rig very stable today

scales showed me at 121.5 kg, a loss of approx 3kg already

well chuffed, now to see how far down i can get in another week

Mick

PS i'm hungry

Nice one, keep going
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: November 23, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »

Keep going mate. Drink some water to curb those hunger pangs, and throw some more vegetables in that diet if you can to keep yourself full Smiley
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: November 24, 2014, 12:08:56 PM »

24th Nov:     15st   1lb

Loss this week:    1lb
Total loss:          13lb

Finished renovating the house, so now need to get back to gym work and eating clean
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: November 29, 2014, 11:59:35 AM »

Well, i had my final weigh in yesterday before leaving the rig

again the weather was lumpy, causing the readings to go up and down with the motion of the rig, however, when averaged out the final reading was apprximately 120kg

giving a weight loss during the 2 week period of between 4 and 5 kg

now personally i think that is too much too soon, but, in all honesty, i already feel better for it, and am intending to keep the weight off while back home, and hopefully lose another kg or two, just keep eating clean and not sitting on my arse all day while the wife is away at work.

my goal is to get under 100kg by the summer, however i'm not sure if that is feasable as i am quite large framed and the majority of my weight is on my stomach, my arms and legs do not have a great deal of excess fat on them, genetically i'm pre-disposed to being a walking gut!

if i can get down to 100kg and be healthy then i'll be very very happy, so i have 7 months to lose 20kg, around 4kg a month, or 1 kg a week, 2 pounds every 3 days, and it's xmas soon!!

Still, i am feeling a lot better in myself, and a lot of the guys on the rig think i have got visibly smaller, so i'm def going to keep this up now i've started and try get into that shirt.

Mick
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4571 on: November 29, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »

Well, i had my final weigh in yesterday before leaving the rig

again the weather was lumpy, causing the readings to go up and down with the motion of the rig, however, when averaged out the final reading was apprximately 120kg

giving a weight loss during the 2 week period of between 4 and 5 kg

now personally i think that is too much too soon, but, in all honesty, i already feel better for it, and am intending to keep the weight off while back home, and hopefully lose another kg or two, just keep eating clean and not sitting on my arse all day while the wife is away at work.

my goal is to get under 100kg by the summer, however i'm not sure if that is feasable as i am quite large framed and the majority of my weight is on my stomach, my arms and legs do not have a great deal of excess fat on them, genetically i'm pre-disposed to being a walking gut!

if i can get down to 100kg and be healthy then i'll be very very happy, so i have 7 months to lose 20kg, around 4kg a month, or 1 kg a week, 2 pounds every 3 days, and it's xmas soon!!

Still, i am feeling a lot better in myself, and a lot of the guys on the rig think i have got visibly smaller, so i'm def going to keep this up now i've started and try get into that shirt.

Mick

2 pounds every 3 days is closer to 2kg a week.

The older I get, the better I was.
teamonkey

View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: November 30, 2014, 12:09:27 AM »

Good spot mr dog.

1lb every 3 days it is

Maths eh???

Did you find your phone?
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: November 30, 2014, 02:50:21 AM »

just keep eating clean and not sitting on my arse all day while the wife is away at work.

This is basically what it's all about. Keep going mate! Smiley

i have 7 months to lose 20kg, around 4kg a month

Maybe you're a little low on the carbs, so I'll forgive this arithmetic. Wink It's almost exactly 3kg/month, which is easily doable. You may have to put a few decent shifts in at the gym, get some circuit training on the go, but there's no reason you won't hit this target with your current level of motivation. Smiley
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: November 30, 2014, 03:05:34 AM »

I managed to pull something in my hip, so I'm working on some mobility stuff for the rest of the year as well as staying as active as I can. I can still weight train most of my upper body as I would normally, I just need to support my body with the heavy rowing movements. As for lower body, well I'm pretty upset that I won't be squatting or deadlifting for a few weeks, but I'll still be trying to hammer my wheels as much as possible! Smiley

Given that I'm off the strength training for a bit, I decided while I'm cutting the calories anyway I might as well use this time as an opportunity to get a small cut in. That means I'm going to be dieting along with you boys for the next 4-6 weeks (all going to plan.) I'm shooting for roughly 190g of protein everyday, so I still get to eat all the favourites like eggs for breakfast, chicken for lunch and lean beef steak for dinner along with a couple of protein shakes and some peanut butter. Ditching a lot of the carbs though, so I'm going to be pretty hungry for the first couple of weeks before I get used to the calorie deficit.

No real target weight, just want to make sure I hit my protein requirement while not exceeding 2,000 calories on training days and 1,700 calories on rest days. I'll post updates anyways.

I'm about a week in and I feel slimmer already! Heading out to the Christmas Markets tomorrow so I'm scheduling tomorrow as a cheat day, as well as Christmas day itself of course. Other than that, I intend to stay very much on track.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 ... 341 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: