blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:54:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Ethical Question
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ethical Question  (Read 5805 times)
doogan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »

i wont mention names but a GUKPT finalist and a very well known player had this happen to him on a final table of a gukpt, he saw the person had a poor hand and called his all in and the exposed hand got lucky and knocked out undisclosed player in 3rd.

When he told me , he siad he wouldnt of called if he hadnt seen the hand

<--------------- prick
Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2012, 04:16:41 AM »

Would trust that an experienced dealer would nip this in the bud. Especially as the player has mentioned it.
I have seen players cards while playing and felt compelled to tell them and each time they have stopped
showing cards.

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2012, 05:55:45 AM »

I have a friend who has done this, and whilst not attempting to see the persons cards, he saw them and didn't say anything. He didn't say anything.

A year or two ago a guy i didn't like did a similar thing and i ended up hero calling because i'd seen one of his cards and it became a lot harder for me to be beat. I like to think now I would try and say unless a) it makes me look like a scumbag, i.e Flop JT9 and i have AT and call a shove. If i wasn't in the hand and it wasn't a problem i'd deffo say something. Hard part is when i have AA and he shows one accidentally then, wtf am i supposed to do?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: