blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2020, 05:35:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2243676 Posts in 66429 Topics by 16587 Members
Latest Member: TiredEyes
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 354 355 [356] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 512697 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5325 on: February 11, 2020, 07:14:20 PM »

Yeah, that is a good bar. Think it's 'Times Square Duelling Piano Bar', or something similar.
StuartHopkin

Turny

View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: February 11, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »

Yeah, that is a good bar. Think it's 'Times Square Duelling Piano Bar', or something similar.

Yep that's the one. I quite like the duelling pianos but not really Mr Russell's bag.
Had a $50 MyVegas credit so he was in, but then realise it only covers the cover charge at night so he was out.
Realised we could use it at happy hour, no cover charge, he was in. Then realised it was blacked out all over thanks giving. So we were out.

I mean $50 makes all the difference when your averaging $100 a hand at blackjack for 5 hours a day!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: February 11, 2020, 09:16:59 PM »

Yep that's the one. I quite like the duelling pianos but not really Mr Russell's bag.
Had a $50 MyVegas credit so he was in, but then realise it only covers the cover charge at night so he was out.
Realised we could use it at happy hour, no cover charge, he was in. Then realised it was blacked out all over thanks giving. So we were out.

I mean $50 makes all the difference when your averaging $100 a hand at blackjack for 5 hours a day!

Incred! He'd fit in great with a lot of peeps from over the pond.

Do a couple grand at blackjack, no bother. Then go miles out of the way because you can save a fiver on dinner Cheesy
Mitch

View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: February 12, 2020, 06:50:10 AM »

Sorry if I missed this, but are there no direct flights from Manchester any more?

Mitchell!

There are still direct flights from Manchester but they now refer to it as a summer service, not sure if that is different to last year.

Flights showing as available April onwards.

Good news. Thankyou, Stuart!

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: February 12, 2020, 07:43:08 AM »

Get up to 50% bonus miles when purchasing Virgin miles before Monday.

https://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/flying-club/miles/earn-miles/buy-miles.html

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: February 14, 2020, 12:07:14 AM »

Sorry if I missed this, but are there no direct flights from Manchester any more?

Mitchell!

There are still direct flights from Manchester but they now refer to it as a summer service, not sure if that is different to last year.

Flights showing as available April onwards.

Good news. Thankyou, Stuart!

Use the whatsapp booking service mate. Absolutely fantastic.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: February 14, 2020, 12:08:40 AM »

There from 25th June to 2nd July with Eccles. Not booked hotel yet but almost definitely going to be NYNY.

Probably have to find Marky for a few beers as some point.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: February 14, 2020, 02:01:51 AM »

There from 25th June to 2nd July with Eccles. Not booked hotel yet but almost definitely going to be NYNY.

Probably have to find Marky for a few beers as some point.

Top bombing!

I'm planning to be at Rio first few days you're there. Moving on the 28th to either Paris or Wynn, I think.

Definitely up for a few beverages while you're there. Have scooter. Will drive (and drink)
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 354 355 [356] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: