blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:42:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Dusk Till Dawn's Grand Prix VI
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusk Till Dawn's Grand Prix VI  (Read 878 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2012, 08:59:20 AM »

fyi

Dusk Till Dawn announce details of their next Grand Prix event taking place in April and guaranteed once again at €100,000

Buy-In: €50 + €10

Prize Pool: €100,000

Schedule:

When

Start

Last Reg

Day

Sunday 22nd

2pm

8pm

Day 1a

Monday 23rd

5pm

11pm

Day 1b

Tuesday 24th

5pm

11pm

Day 1c

Wednesday 25th

5pm

11pm

Day 1d

Thursday 26th

5pm

11pm

Day 1e

Friday 27th

5pm

11pm

Day 1f

Saturday 28th

2pm

N/A

Day 2

Sunday 29th

12 noon

N/A

Day 3

Taking place Sunday 22nd April – Sunday 29th April, players have the choice of six Day 1 tournaments to play. Buy-in for the Grand Prix can only be done through the Dusk Till Dawn online poker lobby, and through players’ online accounts.

All remaining players after each Day 1 will return for Day 2 on Saturday 28th April. 

NEW – SAME DAY RE-ENTRY

Once again, players will have the chance to re-enter back into the tournament if they are knocked out. Great news for the travelling player, whereas previously re-entry was only allowed into another Day 1, players will this time have the opportunity to re-enter into the same Day 1 they have been knocked out of. Re-entry is limited to 1 per player per day.

BIGGER & BETTER THAN EVER - Infamous Golden Chip Satellites

Our Golden Chips are awarded to the first online satellite qualifiers. Any Golden Chip winner to then go on to make the final 8 players are awarded with a bonus prize on top of their final table winnings. These satellites are incredibly popular, and run several times each day.

For the Grand Prix VI, Dusk Till Dawn have quadrupled the 250 Golden Chips that they normally give away, to a mighty 1,000. This means half the 2,000 entry field will hold a Golden Chip!

If any Golden Chip holders make it through to the Final Table they will win a £6,000 package to join Dusk Till Dawn for their Caribbean Poker Party in St. Kitts this November.

Satellites start on Monday 30th Jan, and Golden Chips will be awarded to the first 1,000 seat winners.

For more information about this event, please contact nicola@dusktilldawnpoker.com

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: