blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:58:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  LAPC
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LAPC  (Read 16540 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2012, 06:24:12 PM »

Why don't you just propose another 5k event, or one that whatever is left in the kitty will cover? I'd be happy to roll it over to another.

Or when you next play a beardy Belgian just let him play with our money - he'll spin it up no bother.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2012, 08:20:07 AM »

Hi Guys,

Sorry this has taken a while, I've horror bank problems recently, here is what I owe the people I will have to bank Xfer to

Doobs -  $298.25 (189.81)
AndrewT/Claypole/AlrightJack - $149.23 (94.90)
Tikay - $596.50 (375.62)

Tikay I can sort as I have you set up already, if the other three could PM bank details I'll sort this within the next 5 days.

Dan Morgan I'll sort you out over a nice civilised lunch in leeds Cheesy, Redarmi me and you have other business I should be able to sort pretty quickly from mid-next week and Titbeam I'm just gonna knock him for his 94.90 which I'm sure anyone decent would do in my shoes Cheesy

Mullhuzz IDK if you ever sent, if you did I owe you 94.90, if you didnt you owe me 115.30 (pounds) but dw like i said I know you made a solid effort to try and pay but I was sure I was missing the LAPC at this point and didnt want to take your money without knowing exactly what I was playing, trust you 100% and am confident you would have done if I gave you my bank details when you asked Cheesy

Thanks for the rollover idea's but tbh this has been a bit of a mess so I think putting a line under it and straightening everyone out then next time make an effort to be a little more organised.

I had a LOT of things go against me this trip, not only in the tournaments but with getting ill, the commerce messing up my wire transfer, general timing and loads of other quirker little things that happened to make life tough. I was just constantly put in positions where external stuff was really hindering me making money, not complaining at all such is life I'm really happy with how I played in the tournaments (wynn $5k in particular) just that the stars really were aligned against me from the off-set this time! Sometimes It just isn't your day....

As always thanks for the faith and patience with me, hopefully next time I sell action in a tournament I will win!

GL

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »

Hi Guys,

Sorry this has taken a while, I've horror bank problems recently, here is what I owe the people I will have to bank Xfer to

Doobs -  $298.25 (189.81)
AndrewT/Claypole/AlrightJack - $149.23 (94.90)
Tikay - $596.50 (375.62)

Tikay I can sort as I have you set up already, if the other three could PM bank details I'll sort this within the next 5 days.

Dan Morgan I'll sort you out over a nice civilised lunch in leeds Cheesy, Redarmi me and you have other business I should be able to sort pretty quickly from mid-next week and Titbeam I'm just gonna knock him for his 94.90 which I'm sure anyone decent would do in my shoes Cheesy

Mullhuzz IDK if you ever sent, if you did I owe you 94.90, if you didnt you owe me 115.30 (pounds) but dw like i said I know you made a solid effort to try and pay but I was sure I was missing the LAPC at this point and didnt want to take your money without knowing exactly what I was playing, trust you 100% and am confident you would have done if I gave you my bank details when you asked Cheesy

Thanks for the rollover idea's but tbh this has been a bit of a mess so I think putting a line under it and straightening everyone out then next time make an effort to be a little more organised.

I had a LOT of things go against me this trip, not only in the tournaments but with getting ill, the commerce messing up my wire transfer, general timing and loads of other quirker little things that happened to make life tough. I was just constantly put in positions where external stuff was really hindering me making money, not complaining at all such is life I'm really happy with how I played in the tournaments (wynn $5k in particular) just that the stars really were aligned against me from the off-set this time! Sometimes It just isn't your day....

As always thanks for the faith and patience with me, hopefully next time I sell action in a tournament I will win!

GL

Makes perfect sense Mr N, & thank you, a pleasure to do business. I'll confirm when received.

Happy to dance again any time you are up for a bit of financial flirting.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2012, 08:30:30 AM »

always up for financial flirting.

Have a few wounds that need dressing in the coming weeks!

Then I believe there is a lil tournament series going down in vegas this summer?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2012, 08:51:02 AM »

Then I believe there is a lil tournament series going down in vegas this summer?

We can do that seriously degen thing again - Brekkie @ Venetian. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 22, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »

We can do that seriously degen thing again - Brekkie @ Venetian. 

IN! I believe I owe you some eggs! Smiley

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »

FML why you no grim everyone else too?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »

Where are you now. Seen with JP and Tom do that could be London or hull

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2012, 04:59:41 PM »

IDK, seems bad form to do it to anyone else.

If 2 people come ITT and say I shouldn't grim you then I will send you your money on stars Cheesy

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »

Where are you now. Seen with JP and Tom do that could be London or hull

I got back on weds, spent three nights in london and been in leeds since Saturday Smiley

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2012, 05:03:49 PM »

IDK, seems bad form to do it to anyone else.

If 2 people come ITT and say I shouldn't grim you then I will send you your money on stars Cheesy

Rike Y U HATES ME?

I IS NICE

Also would rather be paid back eventually in some form of paper maneys because I have to see you in person to get that and that means something funny is bound to happen!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »

GIVE BEANEH HIS MANEYS FFS.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »

mwahaha I has access to multiple accounts weeeeeeeeeee

anyone else I owe money like Pleno better post if they want to see it ROFL
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:11 PM »

mwahaha I has access to multiple accounts weeeeeeeeeee

anyone else I owe money like Pleno better post if they want to see it ROFL

No idea why I did it to get a % of u in some LOLdonkaments, clearly my most expensive post on blonde ever.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2012, 10:42:34 AM »

looks like no-one wants Titbeam to get his money, which is good news as I've already allocated it for some cool purchases

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zurich-Shower-Head-Blade-2-Waterfall-Effect-/290684195571?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Bathroom_Shower_Units_PP&hash=item43ae20d2f3#ht_626wt_905

Obv welcome to come take a shower at mine anytime Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: