Really simple, I didn't win a lot at showdown..
stats were a depressing
31 WTSD%16.7 W$SD%
Everything is relatively 'normal for me, maybe a tiny bit too many showdowns..
The sucky thing is I actually 'got there'.... A LOT... ..... already dead. Ah.....
Here is a 'fair' example of the hands we did not win today: (some are painful, but in game it seemed 'ok')http://wt.ag/KUliGm
- we shove because when I've seen people check minr its normally nutted but ckr small has often been
type hands.. I figured he would be forced to fold a decent % with these type hands as I have a blocker to a lot of the 'monster' draws.http://wt.ag/KUlQMv
- hand before I had AKo as well and raise/4bt it..... vs this villain I'm really sure he will have A8, 99-JJ sometimes,
X, and other random 910 type hands enough that this should be fine - i think.http://wt.ag/KUm9aj
- fairly sure I leveled myself here... I check the flop to try and look like AA, KK, QQ and I was check shoving. This villain has been rather tight vs me pre, but in this spot with the btn I don't expect him to be nutted - AND he has not seen me cold 4b once. So I bet/ shove in order to look like the hands stated... obv he's just said "well I ckb flop so he's taking off..." which is such a shame that its true for a different reason. SUXXXXX.http://wt.ag/KUmslf
- complete misclick pre, i was trying to do something on another table that was slightly overlapping and i minraise pre... fml. then was never folding that flop. got there innit.http://wt.ag/KUmFoJ
- completely playing his range... I was 100% he had A8-AJ.. Shame I'm right about somethings sometimes..MUST NOT TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FOLD TP @ 25NLhttp://wt.ag/KUmOIO
- I had notes on this guy playing strangely in and out of position.. he'd flatted AQ/ AK IP but been hyper aggro OOP... therefore I weight his range to AK/AQ almost exclusively and didn't love the call but asked myself "if we think he has AQ/ AK all the time, why are we slowrolling him?"
Turns out, he has dem AA's and just decided to 'hope' I could call. sigh.http://wt.ag/KUni1j
- going for value... (not using the word thin because I don't think it is)...... guess he had an A.http://wt.ag/KUnDRS
- 71/19 over 20 hands and had played them badly... didn't figure I'd be behind here very often, if at all.
Sucks so much, really disappointed and sick part is i feel 'fine' I only finished because I lost a bunch of 'silly' hands in a row at the end then thought I'd check how bad it was and if we were near stop loss yet, turns out..... we were past it quite a bit. I don't look @ HEM during a session now as advised by my skype group... but today that didn't help me stop where I guess I should have.
Other than this I don't know what to say except that I will be back soon... would be nice to stay a few nights next time.
Not sure what to do for the rest of the eve tbh.. just want to grind.