blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:17:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6667 6668 6669 6670 [6671] 6672 6673 6674 6675 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441545 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100050 on: April 29, 2015, 02:42:07 PM »

'Todd Gurley: Coming Back' Where he is in his recovery, and why his draft stock is rising fast

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/04/29/nfl-draft-todd-gurley-recovery-acl/

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100051 on: April 29, 2015, 02:52:55 PM »

not one for the thread but some people might like it

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/turnout-in-scotland

"The poll found 80% of the Scottish electorate are certain to vote, five points down on the turnout at the referendum on Scottish independence last September and 16 points up on the percentage of Scots that voted in the last general election in 2010 (64%)."

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/318815-stvipsos-mori-poll-snp-set-to-win-all-scots-seats-at-general-election/

this makes intuitive sense, a politically aware electorate where some did not vote at all until the referendum where turnout was very high and are now switched on to do so.

the pp quote turnout scotland is unmoved for two weeks

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100052 on: April 29, 2015, 03:19:49 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-v-manny-pacquiao/round-betting

Anyone who wants to back the draw in the boxing 20/1 is available at spreadex in this market.  They obviously haven't updated from the main 3 way market.  Decent under on bf.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100053 on: April 29, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »

we are on this

21-Feb   arbboy   april-2015   boxing   mayweather v pacquiao   pacquaio   14/5   50

roughly 2/1 now so first part is good

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-v-manny-pacquiao/winner

was the intention to run this? trade it?

mayweather is 8/11 to win on points.

cynical=draw=second bout=more money for all

does pacquiao realistically have a shot or is this bet above likely to be value we can't eat?

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #100054 on: April 29, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-v-manny-pacquiao/round-betting

Anyone who wants to back the draw in the boxing 20/1 is available at spreadex in this market.  They obviously haven't updated from the main 3 way market.  Decent under on bf.

Be aware that they'll do a credit search. and set you up a credit account, even if you don't want one...

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100055 on: April 29, 2015, 03:31:05 PM »

we are on this

21-Feb   arbboy   april-2015   boxing   mayweather v pacquiao   pacquaio   14/5   50

does pacquiao realistically have a shot or is this bet above likely to be value we can't eat?

Just run it.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100056 on: April 29, 2015, 03:32:43 PM »

Anyone who wants to back the draw in the boxing 20/1 is available at spreadex in this market.  They obviously haven't updated from the main 3 way market.  Decent under on bf.

Be aware that they'll do a credit search. and set you up a credit account, even if you don't want one...

You will also get a biazzre phone call from someone in their finance office asking you questions when you set the account up.  Shame they only last a couple of days if you show any inclination of breaking even or better.  The free bet was worth the hassle though when i signed up.  Effectively just giving you £100 in cash.  You can ask to have the credit side and/or spread betting side blocked during this phone call from my experience.  I said i only wanted a fixed odds no credit account and they said that was what you happen but as marky says you have to ask for it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:37:08 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100057 on: April 29, 2015, 03:38:20 PM »

we are on this

Money is bigger than 10/11 on bf to win on points. I could see Money going off bigger than his current price for this.  The sheer weight of public/underdog money could easily move this market too far against Money and he might become a backable price similar to his fight against Hatton.  A poll on espn asked readers to name their winner and 64% said Pacman!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:39:56 PM by arbboy » Logged
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #100058 on: April 29, 2015, 03:50:06 PM »

we are on this

Money is bigger than 10/11 on bf to win on points. I could see Money going off bigger than his current price for this.  The sheer weight of public/underdog money could easily move this market too far against Money and he might become a backable price similar to his fight against Hatton.  A poll on espn asked readers to name their winner and 64% said Pacman!

Arb, if you weren't such a prolific poster I'd be looking back through your history to quote you're stories about the Mayweather drifting further than anyone thought possible against Ricky Hatton.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100059 on: April 29, 2015, 03:53:31 PM »

we are on this

Arb, if you weren't such a prolific poster I'd be looking back through your history to quote you're stories about the Mayweather drifting further than anyone thought possible against Ricky Hatton.

What's your point?  Confused.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #100060 on: April 29, 2015, 03:58:57 PM »

I think he's saying that you called it correctly for the Hatton fight but he's not gunna quote it because he'd have to trawl back through hundreds of pages on your last posts

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #100061 on: April 29, 2015, 03:59:52 PM »

we are on this

Yes I hit post before adding a second paragraph Wink

The point is there'll be big money coming in on fight night and it'll likely fall hard on one side. Hopefully it'll be Mayweather will drifts.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #100062 on: April 29, 2015, 04:01:05 PM »

Bautista Agut is through after a 6-0  6-3 win over Stepanek.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100063 on: April 29, 2015, 04:04:08 PM »

we are on this

Yes I hit post before adding a second paragraph Wink

The point is there'll be big money coming in on fight night and it'll likely fall hard on one side. Hopefully it'll be Mayweather will drifts.

Ok no worries.  It will be far more likely the 'squares' will back Pacman for various reasons.  He is an underdog.  Squares don't usually like smashing into a 1/2 or 2/5 poke as much.  He is more popular than Mayweather etcetc per the espn poll and just generally in life.  It just looks a spot where Mayweather COULD go off a very big price.  It might not happen but i can see a lot of similar spots to Hatton fight betting wise.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100064 on: April 29, 2015, 04:10:42 PM »

That £30k bet from a Glasgow pensioner has brought the LadPolitics betting probability of a Con. majority to 14.3%

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6667 6668 6669 6670 [6671] 6672 6673 6674 6675 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: