blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:40:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6897 6898 6899 6900 [6901] 6902 6903 6904 6905 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441232 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #103500 on: July 04, 2015, 02:31:38 PM »

Love the subliminal battle exchanges between Tighty and Peter.

If it were a poker hand, it would seem when Tighty calls, Peter always has the goods! Cheesy

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #103501 on: July 04, 2015, 02:39:24 PM »

If it were a poker hand, it would seem when Tighty calls, Peter always has the goods! Cheesy

Is a big bluff.  55% seems too high, but 4/1 still looks interesting.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #103502 on: July 04, 2015, 02:53:20 PM »

Right, I don't have too much time right now, but here is the review I posted on my Indian Motorsport community:

"British GP - Qualifying Results:

Hulkenberg 9th (1:33.673), Perez 11th (1:34.268).

A brilliant qualifying for Sahara Force India Formula One Team! Not in terms of positions, they were quite poor. But in terms of the potential of the car, this looks extremely promising!

Sergio Perez should have got into Q3, but he made an error on his quick lap. As for Nico Hülkenberg, his first run in Q3 was on used tyres. On his second run, the track temperature went over 40 degrees and as we saw in practice, the tyres just don't interact correctly with the track at that temperature. In fact, with the exception of Felipe Massa and Hulkenberg (who had a low benchmark), no-one improved on their second Q3 run.

The sector times we were achieving though, particularly during Q1 & Q2, were very encouraging. It's quite apparent to me that we knew we would be quick, and the team were just experimenting with set-ups through free practice.

Tomorrow, I expect us to finish the race 7th & 8th, behind Mercedes, Williams and Ferrari. Give it a few races, and we'll break up that group - don't forget, this is still a very infantile set-up, we have honing to do over the next few races Smiley

Peter."

Shame about the Maldonado & Verstappen bets. However, I have no concerns about the Hulkenberg & Perez bets Smiley

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #103503 on: July 04, 2015, 03:18:40 PM »

Quite like two today as we seem a bit slack in sweats.

First is on the box in 2.35

I have been waiting for Gabriels Kaka to run back at Sandown since he came from nowhere to finish second in this race here last year in similar conditions to today.

He faces a couple of Johnstone horses that I was keen to find reasons to also back, especially Mister Universe, who I had visions of setting a steady pace and then quickening up the home straight. However with Jacob Black and Ifwecan also keen front runners, this should be set up for a closer.

GK is now back off its last winning mark, and has been running like this has been the plan for a while.

He has Pat Dobbs on his back who, I think rides Sandown as well as anyone, and despite a poor draw, it should not affect his hold up tactics.

I note Linfoot has put it up, but Fahey has also played down his chances in his SL column(always a good sign, I've found) stating he wont like conditions, but they are the same as last year. He is also much better off with Ifwecan who he finished one place behind in third in the race last year, who is 10 points shorter in places. His price remains a generous looking 18-1.

Try £15 ew

Later at Beverley, I like the chances of KMac's favourite horse Thatcherite in the 3.00.

He is back off his winning mark at his fav track with a decent draw. He has been running in races not suited to his style of running recently, but a large field with a strong pace, suits his style. Expect him to encounter loads of problems and hopefully find gaps late on the rail.

Try £10 ew at 11-1. GL

Can only lol, at that one. Apols.

3 I mentioned all tailed off!

Then you turn over and Jono gets a 1-2. Cant script it some days......
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:34:42 PM by BigAdz » Logged

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103504 on: July 04, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »

Ms Lisicki is out of Wimbledon.

She lost 6-3, 6-2  to Timea Bacsinszky in the third round.

Sadly, she had a really poor tournament and never found her customary Wimbledon inspiration.

We didn't even get a sweat from the bet. Sad

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #103505 on: July 04, 2015, 04:32:25 PM »

Ms Lisicki is out of Wimbledon.

She lost 6-3, 6-2  to Timea Bacsinszky in the third round.

Sadly, she had a really poor tournament and never found her customary Wimbledon inspiration.

We didn't even get a sweat from the bet. Sad

I think you've more than covered the bet with your other selections, Vince.

And you even nicked a tenner from Tikay, too Grin

Definitely less painful to lose your dough watching the women, than it is men.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103506 on: July 04, 2015, 04:38:11 PM »

its not a battle

Peter is good enough not to have to resort to arbitrary percentages seemingly plucked out of thin air, thats all.

i challenge plenty of bets and prod and prompt on loads of others

if he really is a 55% shot in the sub-group from 11th on the grid with kvyat 7th and sainz 8th we should be doubling up at 4-1, yes?

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/group-d

hopefully the bet wins, as its a big one

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #103507 on: July 04, 2015, 04:56:39 PM »

its not a battle

Peter is good enough not to have to resort to arbitrary percentages seemingly plucked out of thin air, thats all.

i challenge plenty of bets and prod and prompt on loads of others

if he really is a 55% shot in the sub-group from 11th on the grid with kvyat 7th and sainz 8th we should be doubling up at 4-1, yes?

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/british-grand-prix/group-d

hopefully the bet wins, as its a big one

Plus, I like being challenged. It means I get to talk about Formula One - which if you hadn't noticed - I quite enjoy  Tongue

I would be a bit wary of recommending any increase to the bet as I wouldn't want to be responsible for that much of a loss.

Although, I did suggest £100, and you only managed to get £75 on .. so maybe! I'll leave it up to your discretion Smiley

My pre-race bets will come tomorrow morning while the GP3/GP2 races are on. 10:30 at the latest Smiley

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #103508 on: July 04, 2015, 05:10:02 PM »

He has Pat Dobbs on his back who, I think rides Sandown as well as anyone,

Cheers Adz, wee bit aftertimey but it was this that i remembered reading earlier that made me have a wee bit e/w on Eye of The Storm there. 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #103509 on: July 04, 2015, 05:15:43 PM »

Cheers Adz, wee bit aftertimey but it was this that i remembered reading earlier that made me have a wee bit e/w on Eye of The Storm there. 

If it helped recoup some losses i helped to incur, then its all good mate. aftertiming

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #103510 on: July 04, 2015, 05:16:05 PM »

If peter's percentages are right then laying Kvyat looks interesting as opposed to doubling up on Perez.  According to the percentages the red bull should be 4-1 and he's odds on with the layers.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #103511 on: July 04, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »

If it helped recoup some losses i helped to incur, then its all good mate. aftertiming

Nah, I normally do ok following you, it has stopped the haemoraging I was doing on Betting Emporiums Tennis tips though, despite them having a winning day today. 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #103512 on: July 04, 2015, 05:49:14 PM »

Nah, I normally do ok following you, it has stopped the haemoraging I was doing on Betting Emporiums Tennis tips though, despite them having a winning day today. 

I did notice your message elsewhere.

I daren't ask though mate, poor bobby1 never been seen again since! Cheesy

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103513 on: July 04, 2015, 06:38:04 PM »

Do you give Jelana Jankovic any chance at all?

She was a former No.1, and whilst I rarely take an interest in Ladies Tennis, I notice she has been performing a little better at times this year.

At nearly 500s on betty, she caught my eye. That said, i she she was no great shakes last week.

600 right now, couldn't resist a couple of quid and got a bit spare since Ascot #teamAdz

I hope that was because she caught your eye too Doobs, because despite chucking a few quid on her myself, I really was just asking the question.  

I have no idea really, but the 600 has been smashed from the boards.  We need Tighty to do a route to round 2 the final.

edit,

Versnina who is only 95 in the World 1st round.
Robson round 2, but she has been injured so all good.
Kvitova round 3 is where it gets tricky, but we can lay off at 300 maybe?

Top tipping. Smiley

Jelena Jankovic has just beaten Petra Kvitova.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103514 on: July 04, 2015, 06:50:47 PM »

The Betting Emporium Thread is here....

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=60211.780

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6897 6898 6899 6900 [6901] 6902 6903 6904 6905 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: