blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:44:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7280 7281 7282 7283 [7284] 7285 7286 7287 7288 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13440350 times)
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #109245 on: November 22, 2015, 11:15:57 PM »

Tremendous evening of darts on ITV4;

Apart from the coverage, commentary and analysis...............

Get it back on Sky Sports ASAP!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109246 on: November 23, 2015, 10:30:46 AM »

Just backed Lucas Joao from Wednesday in championship top goal scorer market at 150/1 e/w paying 1/4 odds top 4.

He has been eased into English game scoring 6 goals in 19 appearances (10 as sub) but is a star in the making.

Made his debut for Portugal a week ago.

Only 4 in the league but this lad is growing in confidence.

150/1 is way too big.

Does TFT want £5 e/w (only got £15e/w on with b366)?

He is 5 behind 4th

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/top-scorers

he is going to be playing every game? not rotated onto the bench?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109247 on: November 23, 2015, 10:32:31 AM »

Recommend £10 on WBA to beat WH next week.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-ham-v-west-brom/winner
WH have lost Payet for a few months and look a shambles today. Noble just picked up a yellow and will be suspended and he's a big loss.

You don't give a recommended price. 100/30 ok?

west brom don't set up to win many away games do they?

Obviously Payet and Noble are big losses

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109248 on: November 23, 2015, 10:37:10 AM »

in the midst of a terrible month, we have one position that is sustaining

last night the cardinals beat the bengals 34-31 in a really good game between two very good teams

Carson Palmer threw for 299 yards including long bomb touchdowns.

With Philip Rivers having a poor day for the chargers, only 178 yards, Palmer is now second in passing yards

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingYards

though it is very close 2nd to 5th

the leader, Brady, plays tonight

Interestingly Palmer is now 3rd favourite for league MVP behind Brady and Cam Newton.

His competition for comeback player of the year is Adrian Peterson, but he is coming back from a year's suspension for cruelty against a child. not the easiest person to give the award to and eric berry the KCsafety who is an easy person to give the award to, he's come back from Lymphoma and the KC defense is playing lights out after a slow start to the season

Anyway, the Palmer 80-1 e/w passing yards bet has a real shot at the required top 3 finish  

My eyes are open wide
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #109249 on: November 23, 2015, 01:25:53 PM »

Bojan update for season top goal scorer bet. He scored ALL Stoke's goals on Saturday (again) and now catapults  his tally to 3. Only a couple* behind Vardy now.

aquastar couple of half dozen ish.

I know we had Rooney at start of season (could prob write that bet off after Xmas), but who else were TFT on? Was Vardy ever put forward?

Click to see full-size image.

Life has no rebuy options
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109250 on: November 23, 2015, 01:55:08 PM »

Vardy was discussed 6 games ago at 20-1 iirc, it didn't go on as tikay wasn't around to approve it, it being more a thinking out loud type of post

i think Kane probably wins it, doesn't he? Vardy cools off a bit/regresses to the mean and Kane keeps going in what is essentially a better team?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109251 on: November 23, 2015, 02:09:13 PM »

Palace are 4/7 to beat Sunderland tonight. That's the shortest odds they've ever been to win an PL match.

Our Sunderland to finish bottom bet is being threatened by Aston Villa, so we could do with Sunderland losing again

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #109252 on: November 23, 2015, 02:21:44 PM »

Vardy was discussed 6 games ago at 20-1 iirc, it didn't go on as tikay wasn't around to approve it, it being more a thinking out loud type of post

i think Kane probably wins it, doesn't he? Vardy cools off a bit/regresses to the mean and Kane keeps going in what is essentially a better team?

I thought you put him up at about 12/1, but I replied saying 10/1 4 places was a better bet?  No idea why it didn't go on, just one of those things.   Don't worry Raheem Sterling is going to turn into a goal machine.

Any odds on the Robot for next elimination yet? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109253 on: November 23, 2015, 02:24:11 PM »

I thought you put him up at about 12/1, but I replied saying 10/1 4 places was a better bet?  No idea why it didn't go on, just one of those things.   Don't worry Raheem Sterling is going to turn into a goal machine.

Any odds on the Robot for next elimination yet? 

thats it 12/1. one of those things, but to be fair scoring every game since wasn't on my agenda for him

if Derham gets a latin this week i fear for her. had a great run with a 50/1 ticket but its getting towards the time she will be at risk. the backlash against robot andre on the strictly blogs is something to behold though, whether that has any influence at all, i don't know

My eyes are open wide
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #109254 on: November 23, 2015, 02:27:50 PM »

I think 20-1 would have been a great price for a sweat season bet myself, and may have got there (barring injuries etc)

Not sure about Kane being put forward as your 'fav' as it stands. Aguero back and maybe Sanchez/Costa back in the mix now IMHO.

I think after the festive period, a clearer picture will be made.

PS. Spurs have not been a better team than Leicester for years have they? 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:32:42 PM by Knottikay » Logged

Life has no rebuy options
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109255 on: November 23, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »

Katie has an Argentine Tango I think.

And have you trolled Jay again, yet?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109256 on: November 23, 2015, 02:33:24 PM »

no i was waiting for Andre-gate to die down. i mean i shouldn't do it, but probably will. Being against him is a bit like believing in a flat earth and standing on hyde park corner proclaiming this though....

My eyes are open wide
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #109257 on: November 23, 2015, 02:37:38 PM »

Recommend £10 on WBA to beat WH next week.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-ham-v-west-brom/winner
WH have lost Payet for a few months and look a shambles today. Noble just picked up a yellow and will be suspended and he's a big loss.

You don't give a recommended price. 100/30 ok?

west brom don't set up to win many away games do they?

Obviously Payet and Noble are big losses
They were 19/5 and 18/5 at the time but that's gone now. 

As for their away form, it's better than their home form. That's really due to the fact that they have played weaker teams away and stronger teams at home. WH, without Payet + Noble will now fit into the weaker teams bracket, I feel.
They have W3 D1 L2 away.
Anyway at 100/30 I think the market has reacted to Noble suspension, WBAs (flattering) win against Arsenal and WHs dire performance against Spurs, so I'd leave it now.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109258 on: November 23, 2015, 02:40:11 PM »

no i was waiting for Andre-gate to die down. i mean i shouldn't do it, but probably will. Being against him is a bit like believing in a flat earth and standing on hyde park corner proclaiming this though....

Suggested post:

"I really feel for Jamelia. She's so lovely and has clearly worked really hard. It's horrible that everyone has been so nasty to her. Peter didn't deserve to go, either though. Jay's sleep-inducing salsa was the latest of a long line of yawny wanders. Only a matter of time before people wake up and vote him out"

That should do it. Jay is good, though. We did call Peter's plateauing a few weeks back, too. Go Kellie Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109259 on: November 23, 2015, 04:58:03 PM »

Suggested post:

"I really feel for Jamelia. She's so lovely and has clearly worked really hard. It's horrible that everyone has been so nasty to her. Peter didn't deserve to go, either though. Jay's sleep-inducing salsa was the latest of a long line of yawny wanders. Only a matter of time before people wake up and vote him out"

That should do it. Jay is good, though. We did call Peter's plateauing a few weeks back, too. Go Kellie Smiley

Posted, comment 509

i think i will be hunted down within 48 hours

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 7280 7281 7282 7283 [7284] 7285 7286 7287 7288 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: