blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:21:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7292 7293 7294 7295 [7296] 7297 7298 7299 7300 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437439 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109425 on: November 27, 2015, 04:54:56 PM »

If anyone can get the 8-1 on Aloomomo in the 1.15 @ news tomorrow, take it.

Much improved for stable switch and probably still on improve for stable in form. Probably more a 4-1 shot later.

thanks

link for me http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2015-11-28-newbury/13:15/winner

will keep an eye out for prices as they go up

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109426 on: November 27, 2015, 06:23:16 PM »

Much improved for stable switch and probably still on improve for stable in form. Probably more a 4-1 shot later.

thanks

link for me http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2015-11-28-newbury/13:15/winner

13/2 betvictor shall we take some of that?

8/1 was up first show but not since and 7/1 paddypower is no good for us

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #109427 on: November 27, 2015, 07:05:37 PM »

FP1 in Abu Dhabi is one of the worst sessions of the year in terms of the relevance to the actual pecking order. Due to being held at a different time of day, and with teams focussing on 2016 development - it basically has NO validity at all. Therefore my bets below are based on my own thoughts and any value spots:

Top Six Finish - Nico Hulkenberg & Sergio Perez both at 15/8 with hills. I would expect at least one of them to manage this. Suggest £20 per driver.

Points Finish - Romain Grosjean at 5/4 with brokes & Carlos Sainz at 13/8 with caddyflower. Prices just too high basically, suggest £20 on both.

Ahh, thought I had posted this already but forgot to actually hit post .. 

HILLS 11/8 Hulk and Perez

please advise

Okay, been through the markets, here is what I've found:

Race Winner - Nico Rosberg @ 7/5 with the exchange. The way it has been recently, above evens on Nico is an auto bet. Suggest £20.

Podium Finish - Sergio Perez @ 20/1 with betfayre. I feel that this price is too generous given how FP2 ended. It is unlikely that Sergio will "podiumvate", but 20/1 is just too high. Suggest £5.

Top Six Finish - Sergio Perez @ 7/4 with betfayre. A very strong price. Suggest £25.

Points Finish - Romain Grosjean @ 6/5 with brokes & Carlos Sainz @ 13/8 with Choral. Both suggested earlier, and still valid for those who can get on. Suggest £20 each.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109428 on: November 27, 2015, 07:08:34 PM »

thank you

can't do any of those currently but i will look in the morning for similar prices where we have some cash

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109429 on: November 27, 2015, 07:32:15 PM »

thanks

You have up to £25 each way through me if you want at 7/1 with Patrick.

Click to see full-size image.

There's a money back as a free bet if second offer, too.

Up to Fred whether he has that, too. Probably not in the spirit but I'll be led by what you want.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109430 on: November 27, 2015, 07:36:56 PM »

thanks

You have up to £25 each way through me if you want at 7/1 with Patrick.

There's a money back as a free bet if second offer, too.

Up to Fred whether he has that, too. Probably not in the spirit but I'll be led by what you want.

ok thank you we'll take that. we'll let you keep the free bet part, only fair

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109431 on: November 27, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »

Booked.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109432 on: November 27, 2015, 07:51:09 PM »

Not for Fred but you can get 9/2 with Scuy on Tyson Fury and 1/4 with a few (Choral, Billy Mountains included) for Dr Steelhammer to win.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109433 on: November 27, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »

Would anyone know whether Choral's prices on "lowest scorer" in Strictly tomorrow includes the Quickstep-a-thon, please?

If so, I think Jay at 7/1 may offer some value. I'm not a fan of his tango footage, which looks pretty poor technically, apart from the sharp, staccato bits, where he's always good. Otherwise, it is a bit limp for me.

His quickstep was poor earlier in the series (Craig gave him 5), although that was the week after the epic Jive and in that week he had a bit of a wobble because of the negative press he received. His ballroom isn't as good as his latin though and two ballroom dances, especially with such different demands, is going to be a stiff test for him.

The judges could give him 38 for his tango and we are dead in the water but I'm not seeing that in the snippets.

Kellie has another difficult song (how many salsas did the Jackson Five sing?) but her ballroom is strong and she has a steady hand for the Quickstep-a-thon in her partner, Kevin.

Katie has had an injury in training but she's fine now and I think that's probably been overhyped. Her Argentine Tango won't appeal to the voting public, even though she will look terrific because Anton doesn't do the full-on smouldering stuff the other men (Kevin largely excepted) love to play on. But she is pretty solid in ballroom hold and he can navigate her well.

Peter we know has some popularity issues. His foxtrot isn't great. He has plateaued for sure. Burlington Bertie to go next. I know Tighty fancies he might be off next.

As for being bottom, if the Quickstep-a-thon is included (which I would expect it to be, as it is combined with the scores for their individual dances to make half of their overall finishing position; the rest being the public vote), Jay at 7/1 may well be worth £20. It's a touch speculative but I'm not sure I'd want to lay 5/1 for a lot.

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109434 on: November 27, 2015, 09:05:29 PM »

Not for Fred but you can get 9/2 with Scuy on Tyson Fury and 1/4 with a few (Choral, Billy Mountains included) for Dr Steelhammer to win.

Klitshcko @ 4/5 for the KO looks the bet to me.

Fury throws his jab from far too low, leaving his chin exposed to Wlads huge straight right hand that he loves throwing.

Fury has never been in with any world class opponents, and has been decked by tiny heavyweights.

KO all day long for me.
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #109435 on: November 27, 2015, 09:32:11 PM »

Great to see you back posting Adz!
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #109436 on: November 27, 2015, 10:37:13 PM »

What happened to Chris Eubank to make him a 50/1 shot on I'm a celeb.?

This personality we have been told of, has been non existent really. In fact, the whole series so far has been completely boring. I was expecting something from Duncan though & he's been bland and boring.

Have we really got I am a celeb experts on here though? This series and the last and the one have seen us go nowhere near. Should we swerve it?

Eubank more chance of winning than Steve Davis last year, both dull as dish...

How many sports would we be betting on if we gave them a swerve after 2 losers? 

Misc is our best "sport" or very close, but some bets in every sport are bound to turn out terrible.  Just got to suck it up and move on. 

I am not just saying it because we have two losers, but the two don't seem to have any decent information on them.

Steve Davis - "Oh I think the public will love him, snooker finalist and has a very dry sense of humour"

Chris E - "I've seen him in interviews, he's so funny"

None of that ever came across. So I struggle to see why we bet on it?

because the posters thought it would come across?

Coming across a bit clearer now

Best price 8/1

Him and Dyer are coming across well defending the old goat. Loads of ppl shot to bits the way theyve talked about her (even tho she is a nightmare.)

He hasnt been eccentric as was the hope? But his nature has come across well. Thankfully for your bet hes got out from under hadleys wing with this argument, as the price Aaaron was critical of was prob based on him being hadleys sidekick and not anybody else.

The thicko geordie bird is being given all the attention, even tho everything she comes out with it irritating, stupid and filled with unnecessary crap to get attention.

Looks a solid shout to me.

WB adzs mate.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109437 on: November 27, 2015, 11:02:33 PM »

Klitshcko @ 4/5 for the KO looks the bet to me.

Fury throws his jab from far too low, leaving his chin exposed to Wlads huge straight right hand that he loves throwing.

Fury has never been in with any world class opponents, and has been decked by tiny heavyweights.

KO all day long for me.

Was just noting the overbroke book.

Klitschko isn't the KO machine he was in his early days. Why take risks when you can punish people behind the jab? Fury is taller than most of his opponents, mind, and in surprisingly serious shape.

Fury wants to be world champion, sure, but what's his game plan? Fly out of the blocks and risk it all in the first three? No chance. He has as much chance of landing on his backside and leaving the ring a joke. He plays aggressively early but with the intention of saving some for the end. Klitschko therefore should try to establish the jab, keep the fight technical and controlled and see the rest out.

That said, I'd love him to spark Fury in the first round. The sooner Mr Joshua climbs the ladder and gives British heavyweight boxing someone who can win big belts and not behave like a child the better.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #109438 on: November 27, 2015, 11:41:47 PM »

Fury is a lot better than a lot of people think

Not a massive boxing fan but caught one of his early fights on channel 5 when he was an overweight giant looks a different man these days.

I don't want my boxers to be role models tbh

Gd lk to him don't mind who wins as klitshcko has/is a great heavyweight
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109439 on: November 28, 2015, 12:58:41 AM »

Klitschko has stopped 4 of his last 7 fights, so the stopping power is definitely still there.

Fury is in no way a good boxer, people make him out to be this switch hitting genius, but when he was boxing southpaw in his last fight, the ref stopped the bout mid round to tell him to hit properly!!! When he is fighting orthodox, he throws his jab from his waist. This is all well and good against the none world class opponents he has fought so far, but against the best heavyweight of this generation, all he is going to do is eat right hands.

He has a size advantage, but hasnt got the footwork to utilise it, Klitschko will slide his foot forward 6 inches, which nullifies the reach advantage and allows him to use his greater technical boxing ability, and his greater power,

As i say, fury got knocked down by a blown up cruiserweight, and a couple of others, he wont be able to stand up to the power of a full blown heavyweight champion smacking him in the chops. He will figure this out, get desperate mid rounds and get KO's IMO.

I cant see Wladimir losing to someone who does this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM
Pages: 1 ... 7292 7293 7294 7295 [7296] 7297 7298 7299 7300 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: