blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7293 7294 7295 7296 [7297] 7298 7299 7300 7301 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439239 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #109440 on: November 28, 2015, 01:07:01 AM »

Klitschko has stopped 4 of his last 7 fights, so the stopping power is definitely still there.

Fury is in no way a good boxer, people make him out to be this switch hitting genius, but when he was boxing southpaw in his last fight, the ref stopped the bout mid round to tell him to hit properly!!! When he is fighting orthodox, he throws his jab from his waist. This is all well and good against the none world class opponents he has fought so far, but against the best heavyweight of this generation, all he is going to do is eat right hands.

He has a size advantage, but hasnt got the footwork to utilise it, Klitschko will slide his foot forward 6 inches, which nullifies the reach advantage and allows him to use his greater technical boxing ability, and his greater power,

As i say, fury got knocked down by a blown up cruiserweight, and a couple of others, he wont be able to stand up to the power of a full blown heavyweight champion smacking him in the chops. He will figure this out, get desperate mid rounds and get KO's IMO.

I cant see Wladimir losing to someone who does this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

Vlad did exactly the same thing in his last fight - uppercut himself in the face.

Doesn't matter what happens in the ring on Saturday night, I'll swear 1/4 on Vlad to beat Pulev was a miles better bet than the 1/4 to beat Fury.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #109441 on: November 28, 2015, 01:21:25 AM »

Agreed, but then the odds were wrong in the Pulev fight!!

I would expect fury to win this fight 1 in about 20.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #109442 on: November 28, 2015, 02:21:36 AM »

You'd go 1-20, 12-1? Fury seems to be talking a good game.

Saw Bridge Of Spies earlier and thought Mark Rylance was pretty incred. He's 12-1 for best supporting actor, but this is an Idris/Keaton HU according to the market. Batman probably gets is after being overlooked for Birdman?

Tighty/anyone got any Oscar thoughts?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #109443 on: November 28, 2015, 10:15:34 AM »

If anyone can get the 8-1 on Aloomomo in the 1.15 @ news tomorrow, take it.

Much improved for stable switch and probably still on improve for stable in form. Probably more a 4-1 shot later.

thanks

link for me http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2015-11-28-newbury/13:15/winner

will keep an eye out for prices as they go up

13/2 betvictor shall we take some of that?

8/1 was up first show but not since and 7/1 paddypower is no good for us

A few going now.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109444 on: November 28, 2015, 11:00:39 AM »

You'd go 1-20, 12-1? Fury seems to be talking a good game.

Saw Bridge Of Spies earlier and thought Mark Rylance was pretty incred. He's 12-1 for best supporting actor, but this is an Idris/Keaton HU according to the market. Batman probably gets is after being overlooked for Birdman?

Tighty/anyone got any Oscar thoughts?

i don't yet no

i have been thinking about whishaw (london spy) v rylance (wolf hall) for best actor tv bafta though. that is a tough call

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109445 on: November 28, 2015, 11:01:33 AM »

the hennessey is down to 16

pricewise put up saphir off 12st at 4-1, which surprised me.

it is favourite but isn't the value in the race is it?

1/4 1,2,3,4...something else must be interesting?

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:21:24 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109446 on: November 28, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »

Smad Place is the obvious mud lover who is out to 8/1 because of the pushing in of the jolly. The great Wayno on him, too, now BigAdz is back. Wink

Why is Houblon des Obeaux 14/1? Second in this last year at 50/1, Venetian Williams/Aiden Coleman favours the ground and decent record around Newbury. Am I reading it correctly it's off a pound less than last year, too?

What am I missing? Is it just a case of bigger names in the field?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109447 on: November 28, 2015, 11:54:27 AM »

FP3

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109448 on: November 28, 2015, 12:01:22 PM »

^^^^

I received a "tip" via e-Mail that Ricciardo (50/1) would get Fastest Lap, Red Bull (50/1) the highest scoring team in this race, & Ricciardo (10/1) to podiate. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #109449 on: November 28, 2015, 12:03:28 PM »

^^^^

I received a "tip" via e-Mail that Ricciardo (50/1) would get Fastest Lap & Red Bull (50/1) the highest scoring team in this race.

Ricciardo fastest lap has some legs! Red Bull highest scoring team is very unlikely, as is the podium.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #109450 on: November 28, 2015, 12:04:49 PM »

Smad Place is the obvious mud lover who is out to 8/1 because of the pushing in of the jolly. The great Wayno on him, too, now BigAdz is back. Wink

Why is Houblon des Obeaux 14/1? Second in this last year at 50/1, Venetian Williams/Aiden Coleman favours the ground and decent record around Newbury. Am I reading it correctly it's off a pound less than last year, too?

The ground was much more testing last year and the only ones left slugging it out at the end were HdO and eventual Grand National winner Many Clouds.

It's only "soft" at Newbury this year and it appears to be a much classier field on paper this time too. It looks wide open to me.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109451 on: November 28, 2015, 12:05:50 PM »

^^^^

I received a "tip" via e-Mail that Ricciardo (50/1) would get Fastest Lap & Red Bull (50/1) the highest scoring team in this race.

Ricciardo fastest lap has some legs! Red Bull highest scoring team is very unlikely, as is the podium.

Just to correct myself, the "Fastest Lap" price was 33/1, not 50/1.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #109452 on: November 28, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

Morning.

Smad has certainly had a better prep than last year, and looked very good at Kempton. In fact he showed so much speed I backed him for the Ryanair at a mega price in the hope that they see it as an option later in the year. Too often over long distances he has travelled well and looked threatening only to find little at the end. I have saved on him but if one of my cliff horses cant give him 8Lbs, he cant win a Gold Cup. Go the Saphir.

I'm not one for shorties, but over in the first at Bangor, Donald McCain has the fav for the Ginger McCain Memorial. You can be sure he will have his horse spot on, and I gather the Sherwood horse may need it. Cue the Sherwood horse winning, but at 7/4 in a 4 horse race, I thought it was worth bringing to everyones attention.

Good luck to all today and thanks to Micko and JC.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109453 on: November 28, 2015, 12:11:37 PM »

These were put up yesterday

Race Winner - Nico Rosberg @ 7/5 with the exchange. The way it has been recently, above evens on Nico is an auto bet. Suggest £20.

Podium Finish - Sergio Perez @ 20/1 with betfayre. I feel that this price is too generous given how FP2 ended. It is unlikely that Sergio will "podiumvate", but 20/1 is just too high. Suggest £5.

Top Six Finish - Sergio Perez @ 7/4 with betfayre. A very strong price. Suggest £25.

Points Finish - Romain Grosjean @ 6/5 with brokes & Carlos Sainz @ 13/8 with Choral. Both suggested earlier, and still valid for those who can get on. Suggest £20 each.

none of which i can do

best odds i can get are

Rosberg 5/4

perez podium 16/1

perez top 6 11/8

Grosjean 10/11 Sainz 11/8

bet, or not, at these lower prices please?

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #109454 on: November 28, 2015, 12:45:55 PM »

These were put up yesterday

Race Winner - Nico Rosberg @ 7/5 with the exchange. The way it has been recently, above evens on Nico is an auto bet. Suggest £20.

Podium Finish - Sergio Perez @ 20/1 with betfayre. I feel that this price is too generous given how FP2 ended. It is unlikely that Sergio will "podiumvate", but 20/1 is just too high. Suggest £5.

Top Six Finish - Sergio Perez @ 7/4 with betfayre. A very strong price. Suggest £25.

Points Finish - Romain Grosjean @ 6/5 with brokes & Carlos Sainz @ 13/8 with Choral. Both suggested earlier, and still valid for those who can get on. Suggest £20 each.

none of which i can do

best odds i can get are

Rosberg 5/4

perez podium 16/1

perez top 6 11/8

Grosjean 10/11 Sainz 11/8

bet, or not, at these lower prices please?

Rosberg 5/4, bet, but up the stake to £25.

perez podium 16/1, bet, £20.

perez top 6 11/8, bet, £50. The Force India has some speed this weekend, there is no way this should be over evens given FP3.

Grosjean 10/11 Sainz 11/8 No bet on both of these.

Gonna review the markets again now.

Pages: 1 ... 7293 7294 7295 7296 [7297] 7298 7299 7300 7301 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: