blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:06:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7493 7494 7495 7496 [7497] 7498 7499 7500 7501 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443375 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #112440 on: January 22, 2016, 01:31:15 PM »

Despite my no bet policy, I was amazed to see Value at Risk wasn't clear top weight in the 2.45 at Ascot tomorrow.

Back over hurdles, he may have some confidence issues to overcome, but I cant forget the performance he put in at Newbury over the trip, out of my mind last year, and think if he is ridden up with the pace, close to likely pace setter Ravin Black, he can pick it up in the home straight and make his mark look generous.

As I am notoriously unlucky in Jan, keep it to £10 ew @ around 9-1.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112441 on: January 22, 2016, 01:45:41 PM »

Anyone with Stan James or Corals should take the 3/1 () or 11/4 (Coral) about Parkers Poison in the 9.24 Romford tonight.

Hope some of you got on think he's 2/1 best now.

My other bets tonight are :

7.31 To Tone Liam - i've put him up before and followed him since, this again is another good chance to win, the dog will win sooner rather than later and taking the 11/4 with Corals now is a good bet.

8.18 Ilewin Sleepy - Running at his best and chance to go round handy in this 6 bend not the toughest contest - 4/1 will do.

8.34 Marmalady - one that you will know i've put up before last time over 6 bends however she cramped up when leading until the 5th bend at proper prices. She's out tonight and her trial says all is well, 7/2 available on this one, 10/3 elswhere.

9.06 Your Call - I'm putting this one in as after watching videos I can't help but think he will go round infront at the bend and that this week the 6 dog won't be as close to him to take the win away from him. It's a tough race and a less fancied selection but I do think the 9/2 is a fair price here.

9.24 Parkers Poison on at bigger prices now.

9.40 Special Guvna - Think the dog leads from red and that will be enough, 3/1 here.

9.56 Gortkelly Nidge - Winner last week for us, and has a great chance again, somehow just got 9/2 with Coral but 4/1 is out there aswell.

10.26 Coolavenny Ester - This one is a bit of a dart, in the sense that he's going to be a double figure price. Bet her last week and was so unlucky not to go round infront, rest is unknown. Think she has a chance again of going round infront, 10/1 is out there now however she will probably be bigger on the exchange come race time so i'd just keep an eye during the day and bet it before then if you see any blue on oddschecker.

recommended amounts would be very helpful please.

three of these if you had to, please?

life is too short to go back and forward on oddschecker to do 8 of them

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112442 on: January 22, 2016, 01:49:24 PM »

Despite my no bet policy, I was amazed to see Value at Risk wasn't clear top weight in the 2.45 at Ascot tomorrow.

Back over hurdles, he may have some confidence issues to overcome, but I cant forget the performance he put in at Newbury over the trip, out of my mind last year, and think if he is ridden up with the pace, close to likely pace setter Ravin Black, he can pick it up in the home straight and make his mark look generous.

As I am notoriously unlucky in Jan, keep it to £10 ew @ around 9-1.

888sport

£10 e/w 9/1

1/4 1,2,3,4

bet placed

18 runners currently, hopefully will stay 16+

My eyes are open wide
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112443 on: January 22, 2016, 02:05:41 PM »

Anyone with Stan James or Corals should take the 3/1 () or 11/4 (Coral) about Parkers Poison in the 9.24 Romford tonight.

Hope some of you got on think he's 2/1 best now.

My other bets tonight are :

7.31 To Tone Liam - i've put him up before and followed him since, this again is another good chance to win, the dog will win sooner rather than later and taking the 11/4 with Corals now is a good bet.

8.18 Ilewin Sleepy - Running at his best and chance to go round handy in this 6 bend not the toughest contest - 4/1 will do.

8.34 Marmalady - one that you will know i've put up before last time over 6 bends however she cramped up when leading until the 5th bend at proper prices. She's out tonight and her trial says all is well, 7/2 available on this one, 10/3 elswhere.

9.06 Your Call - I'm putting this one in as after watching videos I can't help but think he will go round infront at the bend and that this week the 6 dog won't be as close to him to take the win away from him. It's a tough race and a less fancied selection but I do think the 9/2 is a fair price here.

9.24 Parkers Poison on at bigger prices now.

9.40 Special Guvna - Think the dog leads from red and that will be enough, 3/1 here.

9.56 Gortkelly Nidge - Winner last week for us, and has a great chance again, somehow just got 9/2 with Coral but 4/1 is out there aswell.

10.26 Coolavenny Ester - This one is a bit of a dart, in the sense that he's going to be a double figure price. Bet her last week and was so unlucky not to go round infront, rest is unknown. Think she has a chance again of going round infront, 10/1 is out there now however she will probably be bigger on the exchange come race time so i'd just keep an eye during the day and bet it before then if you see any blue on oddschecker.

recommended amounts would be very helpful please.

three of these if you had to, please?

life is too short to go back and forward on oddschecker to do 8 of them

Normally you don't bother so I just put these up for those that have followed/asked before tbf.

No problem though errrmmm.....

8.34 Marmalady 10/3 (Coral) - 3/1 most others
9.40 Special Guvna 3/1 (Coral/BFSB/B365) (NAP)
9.56 Gortkelly Nidge  4/1 (Coral/BFSB) (NB)

PS. Life is never too short to be scrolling oddschecker for best prices.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112444 on: January 22, 2016, 02:12:29 PM »

i do bother, but am busy and they sometimes go up when i am not around

you didn't give me suggested amounts again, so have guessed

that said, this one was restricted

Marmalady Romford 20:34 Winner
10/3
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £65.00

and so was this one

Marmalady Romford 20:34 Winner
10/3
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £65.00

and this one, restricted

Special Guvna
£16.70
3-1

and this one, restricted

Gortkelly Nidge Romford 21:56 Winner
4/1
Total Stake: £12.50
Potential Returns: £62.50

all coral

My eyes are open wide
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112445 on: January 22, 2016, 02:23:16 PM »

With respect Tightend, I don't care whether or not you get on but you post either side of my selections on a weekly basis without a comment, so sorry if the always busy when I post them up gets a bit thin. Just this week the Hall Green selections which were then abandoned and have had 3 days inbetween re-arrangement that could have been placed and then again today, but no.

That is all fine though, I really do not care that you do not follow, i'm happy that some people follow as i've been led to believe this is the motive of the thread anyway, you bet what's comfortable - if you want to bet at all.

I have no doubt that we all have certain people we trust to follow on this thread and others we are more uncertain of, and that is our own prerogative.

When putting my bets up I have picked and chosen what I want to bet that night as it is, which is why I put them all up. I've bet every single selection i've put on thread.

Hopefully we can have a few winners tonight.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #112446 on: January 22, 2016, 02:30:08 PM »

Matty when are those Hall Green races to be rerun?

TY

MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112447 on: January 22, 2016, 02:32:44 PM »

TY

Tonight - 8.20/8.35/8.53
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #112448 on: January 22, 2016, 02:35:44 PM »

TY

Tonight - 8.20/8.35/8.53

Cheers and GL us

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112449 on: January 22, 2016, 02:37:41 PM »

With respect Tightend, I don't care whether or not you get on but you post either side of my selections on a weekly basis without a comment, so sorry if the always busy when I post them up gets a bit thin. Just this week the Hall Green selections which were then abandoned and have had 3 days inbetween re-arrangement that could have been placed and then again today, but no.

That is all fine though, I really do not care that you do not follow, i'm happy that some people follow as i've been led to believe this is the motive of the thread anyway, you bet what's comfortable - if you want to bet at all.

I have no doubt that we all have certain people we trust to follow on this thread and others we are more uncertain of, and that is our own prerogative.

When putting my bets up I have picked and chosen what I want to bet that night as it is, which is why I put them all up. I've bet every single selection i've put on thread.

i don't follow dog racing at all. had no idea after postponement that the hall green bets were available to be re-bet

on dog racing, treat me like an idiot and put it down simply and repeatedly

on the rest of it, less of the attitude please. i am more likely to want to go the extra mile then.

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #112450 on: January 22, 2016, 02:40:05 PM »

i don't follow dog racing at all. had no idea after postponement that the hall green bets were available to be re-bet

on the rest of it, less of the attitude please. i am more likely to want to go the extra mile then.

"on dog racing, treat me like an idiot and put it down simply and repeatedly"

This reminded me of Jeremy Irons in Margin Call.

"Treat me like an old Labrador"  <sits back and smiles like a shark>  Smiley
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #112451 on: January 22, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »

Our spreads had a poor week this week.  We are down to a close price of up £52.  Mostly due to Charlton being shambolic.  I think could probably support one more bad weekend before we went into negative.

As always let me know if you want to close any out.

Item   Close PL
Watford   115
Charlton   -98
Preston/Leeds   -6
Peterboro Index   40

Total   52
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112452 on: January 22, 2016, 02:45:45 PM »

There is no more attitude in my response than there is in your initial post of lifes too short helpful this, pick 3 etc.

I don't need to be spoken down to like a child like in your last line above, i'm not asking you to go any extra mile, as I said, I do not care whether you get on - but when you want me to jump because you fancy it one night don't ask me to break down my bets, as these are my bets.

I won't go the extra mile myself anymore and will refrain from posting anymore. Enjoy your thread.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #112453 on: January 22, 2016, 02:48:08 PM »

There is no more attitude in my response than there is in your initial post of lifes too short helpful this, pick 3 etc.

I don't need to be spoken down to like a child like in your last line above, i'm not asking you to go any extra mile, as I said, I do not care whether you get on - but when you want me to jump because you fancy it one night don't ask me to break down my bets, as these are my bets.

I won't go the extra mile myself anymore and will refrain from posting anymore. Enjoy your thread.

Ooof.  Jeremy Irons was only pretending to be an old labrador.  <Dung pretends he's not in the meeting room>
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112454 on: January 22, 2016, 02:50:59 PM »

Prestige heats start tomorrow at Hall Green with 18 entrants, and the top 2 from each heat going into the final live on sky next week.

Had a little study up of the antepost and heat markets and like the look of an unexposed local dog making the step up in trip.

In the third heat, T3 Leons Buck has posted some seriously fast times over the shorter (480m) trip and was likely held back from the open scene for the intertrack last month. It trialled last week over the longer for the first time and again put up some nice numbers for first time over that trip. Think it has a chance to lead the inner here and 6/1 for the race and 25/1 antepost certainly appeal (B365 for both).

In the second heat I also would advise taking the 11/8 B365 want to lay about Fizzypop Buddy in 6. The antepost favourite has a draw to die for and I cannot see him being this side of evens all things being equal tomorrow afternoon.

1232 - Fizzypop Buddy 11/8
1333 - Leons Buck 6/1 (&25/1 antepost)

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/ante-post/prestige/winner

leons buck is now 33-1

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/hall-green/20:35/winner

5/4

and

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/hall-green/20:53/winner

7/1

how much, and you want to back the two dogs for each race and the longer priced one ante post?

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 7493 7494 7495 7496 [7497] 7498 7499 7500 7501 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: