blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:59:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7495 7496 7497 7498 [7499] 7500 7501 7502 7503 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442710 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #112470 on: January 22, 2016, 05:10:25 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe/wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match/rey-mysterios-longest-ring-time-record-to-be-broken

it's going to happen!
roman reigns, second favourite to win the rumble and current champion is entrant number 1

Loads of money on HHH, H/u at the end?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #112471 on: January 22, 2016, 05:45:52 PM »

Netball Perv Alert

This morning I wrote.......

"Which reminds me, it's the 2nd of the 3 England v Australia Netball Matches tonight.  I'll have a word with my Netball Perv contact.

The line for tonight is Australia -7.5. (quoted at 87/100).  Outright for the game, Australia are 1/5, England 100/30. "

Subsequently, Perv wrote to me earlier along these lines......

Wednesday's performance was less worrying when you look further into the detail. Australia started the second vii, only bringing on the big guns early in the third quarter.

If things go as I expect tonight I would expect the Aussies to cover the handicap comfortably but as per Wednesday we can only really say for certain once the teams are announced. It's going to have to be a late decision, but if they are at full strength we should be flicking a bet on the Aussies.

I may be otherwise engaged this evening, perambulating, or pokering, so I can't promise Perv's view on the team strength.

From my limited understanding of Netball, & Argue's brief comment that the Aussies looked different class, I'd have  small wager if I were able.

BetEveryDay's prices remain unchanged as at 4pm today. Prices may be available elsewhere, I've no idea.

The game will be televised on Sky Sports 2.

Quick sidenote, & for balance, Pervy is a Fred lurker, & you'll note that dreadful turn of phrase "flicking in".

You've guessed it. His fave tipster is Chompy.   

What a nob.

Tikay,

If you post that the team news is favourable then I'll put a small bet on for you. Around £10-£15 ?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112472 on: January 22, 2016, 05:53:04 PM »

Netball Perv Alert

This morning I wrote.......

"Which reminds me, it's the 2nd of the 3 England v Australia Netball Matches tonight.  I'll have a word with my Netball Perv contact.

The line for tonight is Australia -7.5. (quoted at 87/100).  Outright for the game, Australia are 1/5, England 100/30. "

Subsequently, Perv wrote to me earlier along these lines......

Wednesday's performance was less worrying when you look further into the detail. Australia started the second vii, only bringing on the big guns early in the third quarter.

If things go as I expect tonight I would expect the Aussies to cover the handicap comfortably but as per Wednesday we can only really say for certain once the teams are announced. It's going to have to be a late decision, but if they are at full strength we should be flicking a bet on the Aussies.

I may be otherwise engaged this evening, perambulating, or pokering, so I can't promise Perv's view on the team strength.

From my limited understanding of Netball, & Argue's brief comment that the Aussies looked different class, I'd have  small wager if I were able.

BetEveryDay's prices remain unchanged as at 4pm today. Prices may be available elsewhere, I've no idea.

The game will be televised on Sky Sports 2.

Quick sidenote, & for balance, Pervy is a Fred lurker, & you'll note that dreadful turn of phrase "flicking in".

You've guessed it. His fave tipster is Chompy.  

What a nob.

Tikay,

If you post that the team news is favourable then I'll put a small bet on for you. Around £10-£15 ?

Thanks Lisa.

I'll probably be busy crushing the poker tonight, (unless Doobs bum hunts me, as he often does) so may not be able to Post, but I'm trying to persuade Pervy to post it himself - he is a blonde already, & has been for a while.

That aside, can you place £12 on for me, please? That's for me. NOT Fred.

It'd actually be nice to add Netball to our list of winning sports, but I honestly don't know enough to recommend it to others.

Depends on the Team News, too. I gather our man will actually be in the Locker Room, studying form.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112473 on: January 22, 2016, 05:56:11 PM »

oioi, 7,500 pages, 113,000 replies & 2,773,070 Views.

Fred the Ledge.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #112474 on: January 22, 2016, 06:14:48 PM »

Matty we are all loving your suggestions its just hard (and time consuming for Tighty to get on without ease of links etc which is why often effectively "TFT" backs the NAP and the NB.

We are all sat here eager to punt our hard earned money so we are all desperate for you to put up all your selections but possibly just select 1 or 2 or 3 of the top ones for "TFT" and then recommended amounts and "TFT" can try its best to get on or not.

I can guarantee you there will be plenty backing your selections and saying thanks when it comes around we all appreciate any tipsters that help us steal a bit back from the nasty bookies.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112475 on: January 22, 2016, 06:28:58 PM »

Matty we are all loving your suggestions its just hard (and time consuming for Tighty to get on without ease of links etc which is why often effectively "TFT" backs the NAP and the NB.

We are all sat here eager to punt our hard earned money so we are all desperate for you to put up all your selections but possibly just select 1 or 2 or 3 of the top ones for "TFT" and then recommended amounts and "TFT" can try its best to get on or not.

I can guarantee you there will be plenty backing your selections and saying thanks when it comes around we all appreciate any tipsters that help us steal a bit back from the nasty bookies.

This is pretty much what i do.  Anytime i post a bet it is pretty close to a max bet edge wise.  I could post every bet i have every day (probably between 60-100 back/lays daily).  Every 10 mins i could tell you what i am backing/laying in every dog race if i had a PA to do the typing for me (she is too busy making the tea usually).  Small edges generally but big turnover.  TFT would end up turning into my betting diary.  

That is why i only ever post stuff that has a big edge and why they are always close to max bets because of the edge they have.  Otherwise i simply don't bother posting a selection.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112476 on: January 22, 2016, 06:34:52 PM »

This is pretty much what i do.  Anytime i post a bet it is pretty close to a max bet edge wise.  I could post every bet i have every day (probably between 60-100 back/lays daily).  Every 10 mins i could tell you what i am backing/laying in every dog race if i had a PA to do the typing for me (she is too busy making the tea usually).  Small edges generally but big turnover.  TFT would end up turning into my betting diary.  

That is why i only ever post stuff that has a big edge and why they are always close to max bets because of the edge they have.  Otherwise i simply don't bother posting a selection.

You act as though I post every day and a million bets. I simply don't.

I bet Friday nights at Romford religiously and if I see decent edge dogs elsewhere during the week then every now and again i'll pop up. I do well at Romford and don't just bet because it will go off shorter in everyones eyes (and then do). I bet because they should be shorter in my eyes and stand bets. I don't bet at 11/8 in the morning to lay back at 1.9 on the exchanges. If a dog I bet is and it drifts to i'll generally reload because I trust my opinion that the price is wrong.

If you want to know what i'm betting, i'll tell you all - because over the night i'm confident, if you ask me to select one or two and I select the wrong one or two when the rest romp up then it wouldn't feel right.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #112477 on: January 22, 2016, 06:36:11 PM »

keep posting as you are Matty

Your posts make perfect sense are well laid out and you obviously know the game very well

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112478 on: January 22, 2016, 06:38:35 PM »

My post wasn't aimed at anyone.  I was just agreeing with bubble that i effectively only put up 'naps' every time i would put up a selection so to speak.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:42:24 PM by arbboy » Logged
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #112479 on: January 22, 2016, 06:38:45 PM »

Bournemouth have been awarded the most penalties this year. Sunderland have given away the most penalties this year. It is tight at the bottom and desperate times lead to desperate measures.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/sunderland-v-bournemouth/penalty-in-match

Referee Robert Madley has given 10 penalties in 15 games in the Premier League and this week has West Brom v Aston Villa. Lets hope things get feisty in the derby.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-brom-v-aston-villa/penalty-in-match

Stick them in a £10 double and away we go. :-)
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112480 on: January 22, 2016, 06:39:52 PM »

My post wasn't aimed at anyone.  I was just agreeing with bubble that i effectively only put up 'naps' every time i would up a selection so to speak.

Fair enough, each to their own I guess.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #112481 on: January 22, 2016, 06:42:37 PM »

I'm loving your posts too Matty,

I back your dogs, I try and selectively pick the ones I get the impression you fancy most or the ones I fancy most using my very very limited greyhound form reading skills.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but I really appreciate your insights nevertheless.

What sort of background do you have within the sport? Such as how did you get into the sport, have you ever owned?

and did you come to the forum for this board in general or have you played poker in the past?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112482 on: January 22, 2016, 06:44:48 PM »

keep posting as you are Matty

not strictly accurate i am afraid

if you want TfT to place them easily

recommended amounts
oddschecker links

would be very much welcome

thank you

if you are just posting them for other people to folow, which is perfectly valid and the main reason tips shpould be posted, fine

sadly i don't have the time to decipher and interpret on a subject i know little about

hence we've butted heads. coming at it from different angles.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112483 on: January 22, 2016, 06:46:20 PM »

What sort of background do you have within the sport? Such as how did you get into the sport, have you ever owned?

and did you come to the forum for this board in general or have you played poker in the past?

Cheers for the comments.

Yeah I posted way back in the greyhound thread my involvement, from owning to kennel handler and general lover of the game.

I'm a poker donator, came on here for that ages back and lurked for a while but always had more interest in the sports betting side of the forum.

Hopefully your careful selection process has came up with the right dogs tonight Cheesy
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #112484 on: January 22, 2016, 06:47:10 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe/wwe-30-man-royal-rumble-match/rey-mysterios-longest-ring-time-record-to-be-broken

it's going to happen!
roman reigns, second favourite to win the rumble and current champion is entrant number 1

Max bet £5. Waste of time, good spot though.
Pages: 1 ... 7495 7496 7497 7498 [7499] 7500 7501 7502 7503 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: