blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 09:02:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7498 7499 7500 7501 [7502] 7503 7504 7505 7506 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13583199 times)
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #112515 on: January 22, 2016, 11:52:17 PM »

Bournemouth have been awarded the most penalties this year. Sunderland have given away the most penalties this year. It is tight at the bottom and desperate times lead to desperate measures.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/sunderland-v-bournemouth/penalty-in-match

Referee Robert Madley has given 10 penalties in 15 games in the Premier League and this week has West Brom v Aston Villa. Lets hope things get feisty in the derby.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-brom-v-aston-villa/penalty-in-match

Stick them in a £10 double and away we go. :-)

just to say if you fancy Bournemouth to score a penalty.....the current taker is unusually a left back and as such Charlie Daniels is available at 22/1 first goalscorer or 11/1 anytime.

Yep, was thinking this myself too. Good spot.

Absolutely no nonsense penny taker from the 2 I've seen him take lately too.

Billy Jones to bring down Stanislas? Can see it now....

Not sure if the thread has Stan's for the 11s though? 22s First and Last not too much worse though.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #112516 on: January 22, 2016, 11:56:16 PM »

I've whacked Fred a tenner on Daniels @ 11/1, if required.

They still let me bet some footy markets... Trying to get that Reading money back, obviously.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112517 on: January 23, 2016, 10:20:58 AM »

I've whacked Fred a tenner on Daniels @ 11/1, if required.

They still let me bet some footy markets... Trying to get that Reading money back, obviously.

Thanks Marky, BOOKED.

Really clever spot that, I thought.

£10 added to my National Debt.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112518 on: January 23, 2016, 10:23:38 AM »

Anyone want some snow sport, the Classic downhill races tomorrow morning.

First up the women at Cortina d'Ampezzo, at 9.15.

Click to see full-size image.

50 mph off the top of the Tofana Schuss, will touch 80 at the bottom. No value here, Vonn will be heavily odds on.

Then the superbowl of Ski racing, Kitzbuehel at 10.45.

Svindal, likely a 2/1 favourite, but has never won here. Has been near flawless all season. The Streif is the hill that can break the best.

That video is a bit scary, Tonji. Never mind Skiing's Superbowl, it looked more like Skiing's Isle of Man TT race.

Might just watch, hands over eyes. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112519 on: January 23, 2016, 10:26:32 AM »

Good work, Matty.

Looked like we were losing you for a minute there but then...

Yup, well done Matty, thank you. I don't actually know what won or lost, but the comments seem to suggest it went well. 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112520 on: January 23, 2016, 10:33:00 AM »

Bournemouth have been awarded the most penalties this year. Sunderland have given away the most penalties this year. It is tight at the bottom and desperate times lead to desperate measures.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/sunderland-v-bournemouth/penalty-in-match

Referee Robert Madley has given 10 penalties in 15 games in the Premier League and this week has West Brom v Aston Villa. Lets hope things get feisty in the derby.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/west-brom-v-aston-villa/penalty-in-match

Stick them in a £10 double and away we go. :-)

Thanks Mark. I'm unsure if that is genuine "value" - I genuinely have no idea - but it looks well-researched to me, so we've had that rarest of Fred beasts - a dabble on a double. Separately, we've also had a tenner on Daniels to score, so we might get out of it that way, too.

£10 win Double with WM @ 19.9/1.

23 Jan 2016 - Sunderland v Bournemouth - Penalty Awarded

Yes @ 17/5

23 Jan 2016 - West Brom v Aston Villa - Penalty Awarded

Yes @ 15/4

Stake : £10.00

Estimated Returns : £

O/0457483/0001473/F

BET PLACED
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:34:46 AM by tikay » Logged

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #112521 on: January 23, 2016, 11:08:08 AM »

Morning Mr T.

At the risk of being called predictable I am going to suggest we go against the travelling CESM's. Today Glasgow host Racing 92 and I think Glasgow are worth backing. Racing have sewn up the league and have a home tie in the next round. They have sent a much changed team and we get almost 2-1. Glasgow have had huge problems with their pitch being waterlogged this season and this game has been moved to Kilmarnock. When they met earlier in the season the CESM's were comfortable winners with all 5 tries coming from their forwards. On this fast surface Glasgow have a good chance of an upset.

Suggest £15 Glasgow at 19/10 with Coral. Anyone with a boyles account can get 21/10.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #112522 on: January 23, 2016, 11:13:09 AM »

Good work, Matty.

Looked like we were losing you for a minute there but then...

Yup, well done Matty, thank you. I don't actually know what won or lost, but the comments seem to suggest it went well. 

Ha I posted above. Sadly Fred only had 1 winner of 3 but still a profit (I think).

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112523 on: January 23, 2016, 11:28:41 AM »

Morning Mr T.

At the risk of being called predictable I am going to suggest we go against the travelling CESM's. Today Glasgow host Racing 92 and I think Glasgow are worth backing. Racing have sewn up the league and have a home tie in the next round. They have sent a much changed team and we get almost 2-1. Glasgow have had huge problems with their pitch being waterlogged this season and this game has been moved to Kilmarnock. When they met earlier in the season the CESM's were comfortable winners with all 5 tries coming from their forwards. On this fast surface Glasgow have a good chance of an upset.

Suggest £15 Glasgow at 19/10 with Coral. Anyone with a boyles account can get 21/10.

Morning hector.

Your dislike of the CESM's is matched only by my dislike of using the Coral website. Corals are doing quite well at the moment, maybe because of a successful advertising campaign, It's certainly not down to having a customer friendly site. Little wonder poor Tighty gets a little exercised on occasion.  

The price was 19/10 when I eventually managed to log in to coral (only took 11 clicks), but by the time I had managed to get the Betslip to open (27 further log outs, log back ins & general clicking sufficient to use 54% of the battery life in my mouse) it had reduced to 7/4.

Anyway, we are on, good luck us.

£15 @ 7/4, Glasgow to beat Racing92, Mr Coral.

Glasgow7/4Glasgow v Racing 92 - 23/01/2016

Stake £15.00

Estimated Return:£41.25

BET PLACED

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112524 on: January 23, 2016, 11:32:16 AM »

Geek Alert

I was intrigued by the name "Racing 92" so had to pay Mr Wiki a visit.

They were called Racing Métro 92 between 2001 and 2015, when they changed the name to Racing 92. "92" is the number of Hauts-de-Seine, a département of Île-de-France, bordering Paris to the west, where they play, and whose council gives financial backing to the club.

I'm confident that will sate everyone's curiosity into this matter.  

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112525 on: January 23, 2016, 11:35:05 AM »

I will only be intermittently available today for bet placement, as I'm due to embark upon an elongated perambulation.

Please keep putting the bets up though, as has been mentioned one or two zillion times, it does not mater terribly if Fred gets on or not. As long as the Freddies get the opportunity to decide whether to bet is what matters.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #112526 on: January 23, 2016, 11:40:27 AM »

I would like to state that I don't dislike the CESM's at all. I just think they are constantly mis-priced by the bookies, especially when they have to cross La Manche.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112527 on: January 23, 2016, 11:50:26 AM »

I would like to state that I don't dislike the CESM's at all. I just think they are constantly mis-priced by the bookies, especially when they have to cross La Manche.

Faie enough.

I would like to state I abhor using Coral's website.

Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112528 on: January 23, 2016, 11:51:44 AM »

No value here, Vonn will be heavily odds on.

If Mr Shallow was still around he'd tell you a big odds on shot can still be value. In fact, pretty sure another quiet member will say the same (just don't mention the RWC)

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112529 on: January 23, 2016, 12:25:28 PM »

btw if anyone ends up with spare money in SB i've had a dabble on Tom Ford @ 125/1 for the Snooker Shootout next month.

Very volatile event where the top pros tend to treat it as a bit of a giggle and is usually won by an outsider. Ford has played it every year since returning to the tour and has a semi final appearance so knows how to approach the unique format. I don't think anyone should really be a 3 figure price in such a random 64 man event, and with a 1st round match against Ken Doherty he's gotta be value at 125's.

Recommend a fiver for Fred on Tom Ford @ 125/1 with Sportingbet.

If anyone else is looking for a bit of a portfolio then Maflin has had some good results in the past (80/1), with Jamie Jones and Luca Brecel being very capable youngsters (both 66/1). Can't help spot Matthew Stevens at 125/1 too. Done terribly recently but went bankrupt last year i believe so gotta think will take it seriously, with the shot clock suiting his fast playing style.

Anyone else got an eye on this event? Recommended price on Mr Ford still available with SB if we wanna get on.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Pages: 1 ... 7498 7499 7500 7501 [7502] 7503 7504 7505 7506 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: