blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:32:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8128 8129 8130 8131 [8132] 8133 8134 8135 8136 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445650 times)
tiger

View Profile
« Reply #121965 on: September 28, 2016, 08:42:36 PM »

Looks like 11/2 might be best price now outside of sj
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #121966 on: September 28, 2016, 08:43:37 PM »

I have it on fairly good authority (golf judge at work) that Andy Sullivan will be paired with Rory at least twice. Best price 6/1 I believe for top European rookie. Worth a bet at that price, chuck £10 of Tikay's money on it.

Nice write up here detailing what Tiger says

http://www.sportinglife.com/golf/news/article/585/10594137/ryder-cup-betting-preview-usa-to-edge-past-europe

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #121967 on: September 29, 2016, 12:27:00 AM »

Any views on a rose/reed ew double, both with ....over 2/1 yer money for both to be placed, possible  both win.....

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #121968 on: September 29, 2016, 01:01:26 AM »

They might not accept the bet as one outcome might affect the other (even though they should, as if they play each other, the bet has less chance of winning than if they don't).

edit my bad I just tried a double on stan james and there wasn't a message (which there usually is if they consider them related).
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:08:50 AM by doubleup » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #121969 on: September 29, 2016, 01:39:55 AM »

They might not accept the bet as one outcome might affect the other (even though they should, as if they play each other, the bet has less chance of winning than if they don't).

edit my bad I just tried a double on stan james and there wasn't a message (which there usually is if they consider them related).

Extremely thin S J brag.

I tried for an EW double yesterday on betty SB<ahem> and when I put Willett and ANother on the betslip no multiple was offered.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #121970 on: September 29, 2016, 08:38:36 AM »

5-match ODI series starts tomorrow between South Africa and Australia. Aussie bowling attack is under-strength so I like Zampa here. Expect him to play all 5, might be the only ever-present.

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/ODI-series/ODI-South-Africa-v-Australia-Top-Series-Wicket-Taker-Adam-Zampa/73285

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/south-africa-australia-odi-series/top-australia-bowler
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #121971 on: September 29, 2016, 08:44:52 AM »

Was able to get a double on a clean 365 account

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #121972 on: September 29, 2016, 09:38:12 AM »

Was able to get a double on a clean 365 account

I don't think they are really related, as there is no real way you could know who they are going to meet yet. Maybe you could make educated guesses, but that is it.

I guess there would be a tiny edge from knowing first morning pairings, as you wouldn't want to double two people who meet.  So maybe then they could stop doubles then.  But they allow doubles on two horses drawn low, two soft ground horses etc.  Not sure I'd be that bothered if I was a bookie as most multiple bettors are going to lose money regardless.  If bookies aren't allowing doubles now, it just feels over cautious.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #121973 on: September 29, 2016, 10:53:58 AM »

Jimbo Crowley now nine clear, and an eights on shot, after a double last night.

Anyone else having persistent problems with Oddschecker?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121974 on: September 29, 2016, 11:05:46 AM »

5-match ODI series starts tomorrow between South Africa and Australia. Aussie bowling attack is under-strength so I like Zampa here. Expect him to play all 5, might be the only ever-present.

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/ODI-series/ODI-South-Africa-v-Australia-Top-Series-Wicket-Taker-Adam-Zampa/73285

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/south-africa-australia-odi-series/top-australia-bowler

£25 at 13/4 888

can't c and p from 88 but its on.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121975 on: September 29, 2016, 11:07:13 AM »

I have it on fairly good authority (golf judge at work) that Andy Sullivan will be paired with Rory at least twice. Best price 6/1 I believe for top European rookie. Worth a bet at that price, chuck £10 of Tikay's money on it.

do you want to take 5/1 or leave it?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121976 on: September 29, 2016, 11:08:45 AM »

Tighty, 

Betfred have boosted the price for Europe to win the Ryder cup to 9/4. Is that big enough for Fred to back them?

still boosted to 9/4

should i be taking this for the thread?

My eyes are open wide
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #121977 on: September 29, 2016, 11:16:37 AM »

Tighty, 

Betfred have boosted the price for Europe to win the Ryder cup to 9/4. Is that big enough for Fred to back them?

still boosted to 9/4

Drifted slightly on BF overnight but 9/4 is good - Have a small bet
tiger

View Profile
« Reply #121978 on: September 29, 2016, 11:29:14 AM »

do you want to take 5/1 or leave it?

I think 5/1 may be a bit skinny as even though the pairing is likely I can't see Sullivan playing more than 3 times. Would leave it now.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121979 on: September 29, 2016, 11:43:30 AM »

Tighty, 

still boosted to 9/4

Drifted slightly on BF overnight but 9/4 is good - Have a small bet

ok its £25 max

so £25 Europe 9/4 Betfred is on

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8128 8129 8130 8131 [8132] 8133 8134 8135 8136 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: