blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:48:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8130 8131 8132 8133 [8134] 8135 8136 8137 8138 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446160 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #121995 on: September 29, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »

Good value tip Hector. I would say St. Helens were at least slightly robbed there!
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #121996 on: September 29, 2016, 11:27:10 PM »

Hi all,

Malaysia GP* this weekend as the Nico vs Lewis battle continues. FP1 is in five hours from now.

As mentioned after the last race, I'm going back to basics and only suggesting large value spots, rather than trying to beat every market, which I had gotten into the habit of attempting.

This race is an interesting one for the Mercedes inter-team battle. I would say this circuit is one of Nico's strongest, however, the same is also true of Lewis and I believe he has the edge between the two here. I would personally price Lewis just under EVS, so I'm happy to take 5/4 with Hills for the win, or EVS with a host of other bookies. Suggest £50. Yep, an unusual call for me given that I usually side with the driver who isn't the favourite.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/winner

The only other suggestion I've got at the moment is Max Verstappen for a podium at 13/8 with various. The price should be much closer to EVS than that. £20.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/top-3-finish

* Notice how I said "Malaysia GP" rather than "Malaysian GP" - a pedant like me would not make a mistake like this though; it is entirely intentional. A few years ago, the Malaysian government requested a change in the event name because they felt "Malaysia" would encourage more tourism than "Malaysian". Nope, I don't really get it either. Interesting nonetheless. #PointlessTrivia 

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #121997 on: September 29, 2016, 11:29:48 PM »

Hi all,

Malaysia GP* this weekend as the Nico vs Lewis battle continues. FP1 is in five hours from now.

As mentioned after the last race, I'm going back to basics and only suggesting large value spots, rather than trying to beat every market, which I had gotten into the habit of attempting.

This race is an interesting one for the Mercedes inter-team battle. I would say this circuit is one of Nico's strongest, however, the same is also true of Lewis and I believe he has the edge between the two here. I would personally price Lewis just under EVS, so I'm happy to take 5/4 with Hills for the win, or EVS with a host of other bookies. Suggest £50. Yep, an unusual call for me given that I usually side with the driver who isn't the favourite.

The only other suggestion I've got at the moment is Max Verstappen for a podium at 13/8 with various. The price should be much closer to EVS than that. £20.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/top-3-finish

* Notice how I said "Malaysia GP" rather than "Malaysian GP" - a pedant like me would not make a mistake like this though; it is entirely intentional. A few years ago, the Malaysia government requested a change in the event name because they felt "Malaysia" would encourage more tourism than "Malaysian". Nope, I don't really get it either. Interesting nonetheless. #PointlessTrivia 

FYP

Best Bitter.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #121998 on: September 30, 2016, 12:13:16 AM »

Hi all,

* Notice how I said "Malaysia GP" rather than "Malaysian GP" - a pedant like me would not make a mistake like this though; it is entirely intentional. A few years ago, the Malaysia government requested a change in the event name because they felt "Malaysia" would encourage more tourism than "Malaysian". Nope, I don't really get it either. Interesting nonetheless. #PointlessTrivia 

FYP

Hah! Very good Cheesy

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #121999 on: September 30, 2016, 05:20:53 AM »

Under 255.5 Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals Total Passing Yds - Ryan Tannehill
10/11
Total Stake: 33.00
Total Returns: 63.03

i think the Dolphins D will have Mr Hill's footprints all over their uniforms by the end of the evening too. Good run blocking OL, likely a lead to protect and some clock to run, could be a big night for him.

Jeremy Hill Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals Anytime Touchdown Scorer
10/11
Total Stake: 22.00
Total Returns: 42.02
Not a great game.Tals bet must have come in, no td for Hill.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #122000 on: September 30, 2016, 06:37:47 AM »

Under 255.5 Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals Total Passing Yds - Ryan Tannehill
10/11

i think the Dolphins D will have Mr Hill's footprints all over their uniforms by the end of the evening too. Good run blocking OL, likely a lead to protect and some clock to run, could be a big night for him.

10/11

Yep. 189 yards for Tannehill.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122001 on: September 30, 2016, 07:55:58 AM »

Anyone up?

Corals and ladbrokes slow to react to pairings.  Matt kuchar is a bet at 10/1 up on top us scorer.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122002 on: September 30, 2016, 08:38:58 AM »

10/11

10/11

Yep. 189 yards for Tannehill.

He had a shocker. If it wasn't for the 2nd pass of the night for a 74 yard td then he'd of hardly scraped over 100

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122003 on: September 30, 2016, 08:53:32 AM »

Anyone up?

Corals and ladbrokes slow to react to pairings.  Matt kuchar is a bet at 10/1 up on top us scorer.

Morning David.

Tighty does not seem to be around, so I've made an exec decision & got us on.

Note it is now 11/1 not 10/1.

I had £20 win @ 11/1 with Mr Coral.

Unless there is good reason for the drift, maybe we should bet more? Happy to listen to advice.

Kuchar, Top US Points Scorer, Corals, £20 @ 11/1

BET PLACED

Matt Kuchar11/1Top American Point Scorer - 30/09/2016

Stake £20.00

Estimated Return:£240.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122004 on: September 30, 2016, 08:54:48 AM »

Dolphins @ Bengals tonight in a game that probably only the diehards will watch.Billy hills go 10/11 Jeremy Hill anytime scorer which is a smidgeon of value if anybody fancies a bet on the game.

There's one I quite fancy tonight.

The Dolphins head for a road game where they're solid underdogs and against a team that has its noisiest defensive player back after suspension in Vontaze Burfict.

The Dolphins are a bogey team for the Bengals, not that that is of great relevance. Neither is the Cincinnati head coach's abysmal tv primetime record (8-26).

The Bengals have problems on and off the field and I expect Miami to keep the score tight for most of the game. If either side is going to pull away, it's the one with the elite wide receiver (the Bengals) so I am disinclined to back the unders or the spread. Both teams are underperforming and it's impossible to judge when one is going to wake up.

If it's a close game for the most part and the Bengals have a star man to cover the favoured short passes, Ryan Tannehill's passing yards at 255.5 feel about 20 yards high.

£33 with Billy Mountains at 10/11 on Ryan Tannehill passing yards being under 255.5, please.

Nice work Mr Tal, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122005 on: September 30, 2016, 09:30:34 AM »

Anyone up?

Corals and ladbrokes slow to react to pairings.  Matt kuchar is a bet at 10/1 up on top us scorer.

Morning David.

Tighty does not seem to be around, so I've made an exec decision & got us on.

Note it is now 11/1 not 10/1.

I had £20 win @ 11/1 with Mr Coral.

Unless there is good reason for the drift, maybe we should bet more? Happy to listen to advice.

Kuchar, Top US Points Scorer, Corals, £20 @ 11/1

BET PLACED

Matt Kuchar11/1Top American Point Scorer - 30/09/2016

Stake £20.00

Estimated Return:£240.00

I have had a bit of a shocker on Kuchar.  I picked him out earlier in the week and put him up on betfair at just over the best price as I couldn't get on with whoever it was.  I didn't mention it on thread as I wanted to be laid on betfair first.  Of course it wasn't,  and despite dropping the price, still wasn't all week. 

Yesterday, I was pretty sure he was playing with D J, so I dropped the price again to 14 (13.5 was available) and took some 12/1 each way and thought I'd post when I was laid on betfair.  This morning I wake up and it still hasn't been laid so I took more at 11/1 and posted. 

Can't remember what price I originally could have got (maybe 18) on betfair, but there is a lesson in here about greed.

Anyway, he has played twice before (4 and 3 games), and gas been pretty solid all year.  I think he is likely to play 4, is now confirmed with D J.  He now has the easiest opponents on the first morning too.  Think he is probably a bet at 9/1 too. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122006 on: September 30, 2016, 09:40:15 AM »

Just had a look at the top combined points scorer marker.  You can still get 18/1 kuchar and 4 places.  Sure that is a bet too. 

Can we do 25 each way on that with hills?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122007 on: September 30, 2016, 09:43:13 AM »

Just had a look at the top combined points scorer marker.  You can still get 18/1 kuchar and 4 places.  Sure that is a bet too. 

i think Koepka is slated to play with D Johnson in the fourballs isn't he? (hits it miles, plenty of birdies in that partnership etc) Kuchar bit more foursomes-y/steady?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122008 on: September 30, 2016, 09:46:27 AM »

Hi all,

* Notice how I said "Malaysia GP" rather than "Malaysian GP" - a pedant like me would not make a mistake like this though; it is entirely intentional. A few years ago, the Malaysian government requested a change in the event name because they felt "Malaysia" would encourage more tourism than "Malaysian". Nope, I don't really get it either. Interesting nonetheless. #PointlessTrivia 

Lewis Hamilton Malaysian Grand Prix Winner
6/5
Total Stake: £50.00
Total Returns: £110.00

this one will have to wait for more prices to be up http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/top-3-finish

please remind me as i am working all weekend

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122009 on: September 30, 2016, 09:49:54 AM »

i think Koepka is slated to play with D Johnson in the fourballs isn't he? (hits it miles, plenty of birdies in that partnership etc) Kuchar bit more foursomes-y/steady?

Just looked at the betfair place market on the combined.  Kuchar is 3.3/3.35 (£150 waiting).  Those who aren't getting refer to trader could pile in at 18/1 each way.  

I wouldn't take 3.35 fwiw, but there is a huge gap between that and 9/2.  Haven't heard anything on the afternoon pairings, but i don't think last out is a positive either.

Regardlees, clear bet on maths.

Pages: 1 ... 8130 8131 8132 8133 [8134] 8135 8136 8137 8138 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: