blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:35:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8199 8200 8201 8202 [8203] 8204 8205 8206 8207 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442184 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123030 on: October 27, 2016, 07:04:26 PM »

Joao Sousa to beat David Ferrer @ 21/10 with Hills at the ATP Vienna tonight.

just a couple of lines for me Hector, going forward, on why please. thanks

9/4 is around and the exchange is bigger so went there

Joao Sousa Joao Sousa v David Ferrer Winner
£20.00 @ 3.50
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £70.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123031 on: October 27, 2016, 07:10:58 PM »

Fully agree with Arb above. Taylor has got the nut best draw and is worth an ew bet at 4/1.

Are Norris and Suljovic (the obvious MVG aside) not the men in form and he has both in his quarter? The opening game vs Norris over 11 legs looks very tough to me.
Genuinely curious as I had Taylor as a lay at 3's.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123032 on: October 27, 2016, 07:26:17 PM »

Fully agree with Arb above. Taylor has got the nut best draw and is worth an ew bet at 4/1.

Are Norris and Suljovic (the obvious MVG aside) not the men in form and he has both in his quarter? The opening game vs Norris over 11 legs looks very tough to me.

Norris is a potential banana skin but he is priced at 1/5 to win that.  Once it goes to best of 19 matchplay shocks are a lot tougher to come by.  You don't get many shocks generally in Blackpool which uses the same format in the summer.

When you say you had taylor as a lay at 3's?  What do you mean?  We are referring to him as a 4/1 ew bet here (2/1 to reach the final where the potential value lies)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:41:54 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123033 on: October 27, 2016, 07:33:22 PM »

Looks mid/wide at crayola this afternoon.

Majority of winners after the post were from t5 or t6.  no t1 winners all meeting.  hope some of you made a few quid out of it.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #123034 on: October 27, 2016, 07:40:15 PM »

Norris is a potential banana skin but he is priced at 1/5 to win that.  Once it goes to best of 19 matchplay shocks are a lot tougher to come by.  You don't get many shocks generally in Blackpool which uses the same format in the summer.

Norris is a potential banana skin but the 4/1 is too good on Taylor. As long as Taylor gets off to a good start we'll be ok.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123035 on: October 28, 2016, 12:34:53 PM »

in the cricket, pretty smug when Bang won the toss batted and got to 190-2

Slightly less smug when they then lost 44-8 to be all out for 220

at 50-3 in reply we are set up for another tight/gripping game with plenty of spin about

Eng 8/13 Bang 15/8 currently http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/bangladesh-v-england/2nd-test/winner

My eyes are open wide
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #123036 on: October 28, 2016, 12:51:00 PM »

Hector put up Sousa yesterday to beat ferrer, I think Sousa would have won if he could have taken the tie breaker. I don't know what ferrers issue were at the end of that match, if it was blisters, fatigue etc.  He should have put the match away earlier than the tie breaker as he was clearly the better player for the majority and put everything into winning in two sets.  Troicki is up next today who is most at home on the indoor courts, I have him the fav to win this, plenty of free points v thiem yesterday and physically in a better place judging by the way both finished their matches, thoughts?   I would take the betfair 2.16.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123037 on: October 28, 2016, 01:11:23 PM »

Nishikori and Troicki double for me. And Isner to win the first set vs Murray 7-6 at 8/1 (not recommending this though!).

Would second a bet on Troicki.

Looking forward to some good matches today!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:14:32 PM by bergeroo » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123038 on: October 28, 2016, 01:16:20 PM »

i did the troicki for TfT

£20 at 2.15 Betfair in our never ending quest to see Ferrer beat on all surfaces at all times of the year.

My eyes are open wide
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #123039 on: October 28, 2016, 01:19:29 PM »

Bergeroo, have you seen nishikori play this week?  I haven't so don't have a clue, I have seen delpotro and he is looking fairly sharp and he was my pick to win again this week.  The only player to stop him is nishikori imo but haven't seen him hit a single ball.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123040 on: October 28, 2016, 01:33:27 PM »

Bergeroo, have you seen nishikori play this week?  I haven't so don't have a clue, I have seen delpotro and he is looking fairly sharp and he was my pick to win again this week.  The only player to stop him is nishikori imo but haven't seen him hit a single ball.

I saw some of him. Looked solid but didn't have much opposition. Perhaps not at his peak of a couple of years back, but I think it could be a really tight three setter and we will see what DelPo has in the tank after a full week last week in Sweden. It is tough to go back to back. They haven't played for four years and DelPo has a 4-0 record, but I don't think that really means anything.

To add: Just think it is going to be hard work for Del Potro. Kei shouldn't give him many easy points and if it goes to three sets, that's where fatigue can kick in. Del Potro is on a great run, but we don't know he is back to full fitness after his issues. Nishikori also coming back after a little injury but he has cruised through his first two matches from what I've seen and not been broken. It is a step in in class of opponent for them both and wouldn't have been out of place as a final.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:48:55 PM by bergeroo » Logged
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #123041 on: October 28, 2016, 01:47:13 PM »

FWIW if you can ever get 8/1 on Isner to win a set 7-6 vs anyone in the world then get as much on as possible

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123042 on: October 28, 2016, 01:51:36 PM »

FWIW if you can ever get 8/1 on Isner to win a set 7-6 vs anyone in the world then get as much on as possible

Ordinarily yes I agree but Isner has looked so bad the last times I've seen him and Murray is one of the best returners and of course world class (although not in top form himself), nevertheless I couldn't resist a tickle at 8/1. Think price has gone now...
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #123043 on: October 28, 2016, 01:56:22 PM »

Ordinarily yes I agree but Isner has looked so bad the last times I've seen him and Murray is one of the best returners and of course world class (although not in top form himself), nevertheless I couldn't resist a tickle at 8/1. Think price has gone now...

Good luck mate! Isner been better in last couple of rounds here (queue the 6-2 6-3 tonight)

Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #123044 on: October 28, 2016, 02:08:34 PM »

Bergeroo, if Kei even plays as he did v Murray at the us open then delpotro will be in a tough spot today. I agree the 4-0 record doesn't really matter.  I would add also that delpo will have plenty in the tank imo, last week was a warm up as he brushed the opposition aside. On the injury issues I would say Kei would be more of a worry than delpotro.  Delpotro is probably in the best shape of his life so stamina is never an issue with him, how often do you see him bending over looking out on his feet, fantastic bluffer, it's the wrist problems that you worry may return.   He had no problems in the Davis cup a month ago.  Too tricky to call this one.
Pages: 1 ... 8199 8200 8201 8202 [8203] 8204 8205 8206 8207 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: