blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:06:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8272 8273 8274 8275 [8276] 8277 8278 8279 8280 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13433994 times)
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #124125 on: December 17, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »

MVG killing the 107.5 atm.

If hendoesnt hit it the dart that fell out of T20 just now and dropped ave from 111 to 108 could help!
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #124126 on: December 17, 2016, 11:40:30 PM »

Bunting looks mentally shot. 

PL doesn't half ruin players.

It does show you though year in year out how good the barneys and wades and lewis's of this world are as they maintain a level of form that can't trouble the elite but never slump to these levels that bunting/king/painter/Kim/webster/Newton (really wtf has happened to Wes) and others have after the PL debut.

Yeah particularly someone like Wade who gets smashed on the averages year in year out but still remains relatively competitive. The problem with the PL is it has got quite stale therefore needs fresh blood so anyone up and coming that has a good year gets chucked in like Bunting and Smith and it sets them way back.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124127 on: December 17, 2016, 11:47:55 PM »

If hendoesnt hit it the dart that fell out of T20 just now and dropped ave from 111 to 108 could help!

Not even close!
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #124128 on: December 18, 2016, 12:03:36 AM »

Faded MVG in the first round, averaged 103.34

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #124129 on: December 18, 2016, 12:09:01 AM »

Not even close!

Assume you are joking?
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124130 on: December 18, 2016, 01:28:00 AM »

Lol

Kist now favourite vs Dolan! Shock
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124131 on: December 18, 2016, 10:28:01 AM »

I think that Ty Montgomery is a good anytime scorer for tonight. The Packers are on fire at the moment and go into Soldier field to take on the Bears. It will be around 0 fahrenheit for the game, which generally means teams rely more on the run game. Montgomery got his first rushing td last week and was officially designated as an RB this week after weeks of being a running receiver. He looked really good last week bursting through gaps and taking guys with him. James Starks is out, Christine Michael got more carries than him last week, by Ty got more yards and added a few through the air too

You can get 11/4 on him at Billy Hills. For an anytime scorer I think that's really high. Best elsewhere is 7/4.

I'd recommend 20 on him. I'll probably put this or Under47 in the Dallas v Tampa game as my nap on my blog this weekl

T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #124132 on: December 18, 2016, 12:35:24 PM »

Being deluded about his own team paid off Wink
Thanks arb

well done tighty for picking the right option!   Brutal night for the layers tonight.  Already had 3 texts from some fish mates bragging about their comedy acca's coping.

We will go in again on the weekend with Soton v Bournemouth.

Saints sub 2.5 on machine again - All aboard ?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124133 on: December 18, 2016, 12:47:13 PM »

I think that Ty Montgomery is a good anytime scorer for tonight. The Packers are on fire at the moment and go into Soldier field to take on the Bears. It will be around 0 fahrenheit for the game, which generally means teams rely more on the run game. Montgomery got his first rushing td last week and was officially designated as an RB this week after weeks of being a running receiver. He looked really good last week bursting through gaps and taking guys with him. James Starks is out, Christine Michael got more carries than him last week, by Ty got more yards and added a few through the air too

You can get 11/4 on him at Billy Hills. For an anytime scorer I think that's really high. Best elsewhere is 7/4.

I'd recommend 20 on him. I'll probably put this or Under47 in the Dallas v Tampa game as my nap on my blog this weekl

7/4 WH

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/green-bay-packers-at-chicago-bears/anytime-touchdown-scorer

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124134 on: December 18, 2016, 01:17:50 PM »

7/4 WH

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/green-bay-packers-at-chicago-bears/anytime-touchdown-scorer

Ah crap. They changed that this morning then. I got 11/4 last night. Think it'll still happen but not as tempting now

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124135 on: December 18, 2016, 02:10:40 PM »

Am rushing a bit atm Tighty but the bet we discussed last week is up at 7/4 with Billy Mountains. The article you sent was insightful but surely 7/4 is too big?

(Edit: This isn't in connection with Cavey's bet)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 02:15:35 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124136 on: December 18, 2016, 02:21:08 PM »

Couldn't resist backing the Browns today at Orchard Park at 7/2. The Bills GM reportedly wanted to fire the head coach last week. The Offensive Coordinator (who started the season as the running backs coach) would take over and immediately replace the quarterback with a raw rookie. The owners don't really know what to do so it's been held in abeyance for the time being.

There's all sorts of talk about the players not being happy and the performances on the field the last couple of weeks suggest there are enough players on the field who want the coach out to make what should be an easy win against an 0-13 team anything but that.

Against that...it's the Cleveland Browns.

Views?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124137 on: December 18, 2016, 02:29:18 PM »

Couldn't resist backing the Browns today at Orchard Park at 7/2. The Bills GM reportedly wanted to fire the head coach last week. The Offensive Coordinator (who started the season as the running backs coach) would take over and immediately replace the quarterback with a raw rookie. The owners don't really know what to do so it's been held in abeyance for the time being.

There's all sorts of talk about the players not being happy and the performances on the field the last couple of weeks suggest there are enough players on the field who want the coach out to make what should be an easy win against an 0-13 team anything but that.

Against that...it's the Cleveland Browns.

Views?

coincidentally, did you realise that if the Browns can win one measly game and the 49ers lose out, the 49ers officially finish with the worst record in the NFL on comparative strength of schedule?

in really bad weather the Bills are going to give the Browns a huge dose of McCoy aren't they? Any sign that the Browns have had a run defense all season.....?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124138 on: December 18, 2016, 02:31:03 PM »

Am rushing a bit atm Tighty but the bet we discussed last week is up at 7/4 with Billy Mountains. The article you sent was insightful but surely 7/4 is too big?

(Edit: This isn't in connection with Cavey's bet)

Tal wrote

"Not sure if you had noticed but Antonio Gates is now 2 touchdowns away from Gonzales's tight end record of 111. Remaining games are (TDs allowed to TEs in 2016):

@ car (9)
V oak (5)
@ cle (9)
V kc (2)

I think we should be seriously considering an anytime bet in the first game at anything evens and over. Possibly shorter..?

I can't see him playing on after this year and he's not going to be finishing on 109 or 110 if he can help it. The Chargers made no secret of their intention to get the 8 he needs this year but his injuries have hampered the attempt until recently. Hunter Henry is the minor player now and is even getting blocking duties (what a player he looks by the way).

What do you reckon?"

(the carolina game passed with no touchdown)

I sent him something i saw

"Why Gates may not break TE TD record?

Last 3 weeks: 2nd fewest red zone snaps. Feeding Henry, not Gates (0 targ) via

https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/situational-receiving---passer-rating-delivered--off-.html "

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124139 on: December 18, 2016, 03:00:45 PM »

Being deluded about his own team paid off Wink
Thanks arb

well done tighty for picking the right option!   Brutal night for the layers tonight.  Already had 3 texts from some fish mates bragging about their comedy acca's coping.

We will go in again on the weekend with Soton v Bournemouth.

Saints sub 2.5 on machine again - All aboard ?

Forgot to put this up this morning.  GL anyone who went in again.
Pages: 1 ... 8272 8273 8274 8275 [8276] 8277 8278 8279 8280 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: