blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:42:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8537 8538 8539 8540 [8541] 8542 8543 8544 8545 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13440044 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128100 on: May 24, 2017, 04:38:00 PM »

Halep is a doubt for the French Open having torn a ligament.  I guess even of she makes it, she isn't going to be moving fluently. 

Good news for the Venus bet and the other one I can't remember (who was the other one?).

Katsarina, I believe.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128101 on: May 24, 2017, 06:17:43 PM »

Halep is a doubt for the French Open having torn a ligament.  I guess even of she makes it, she isn't going to be moving fluently. 

Good news for the Venus bet and the other one I can't remember (who was the other one?).

Katsarina, I believe.

Kasatkina?   Are we trying the, no I meant kristina Mladenovic or kvitova game with the bookies?  Wouldn't happen in Mere's day.    Come back.Mere, we don't even know the difference!

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128102 on: May 24, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »

Katsarina, I believe.

Kasatkina?   Are we trying the, no I meant kristina Mladenovic or kvitova game with the bookies?  Wouldn't happen in Mere's day.    Come back.Mere, we don't even know the difference!

Wink

No idea - will bump the bet in a mo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #128103 on: May 24, 2017, 06:31:09 PM »

I'm pretty sure Kasatkina is correct,  always a chance I've bet on the wrong person though!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128104 on: May 24, 2017, 06:32:12 PM »

The clay tennis season began this week with the ladies event on the green clay in Charleston. Russia's Darya Kasatkina has made the final where she should start as favourite to land her first top level title and I really like her price of 66/1 for the French Open.

Kasatkina is a young player and this is her second full year on the main tour. It was a steady beginning last year as she had several quarter finals and one semi. Her favourite surface is definitely clay and she's won 6 ITF titles (next level down) and the Girls' Singles title at the French Open in 2014. She is currently 42 in the world but will go up after this week and hopefully she will be in the top 32 and get seeded as she doesn't have many points to defend before Roland Garros.

There are so many question marks about the ladies at the top of the betting (injury, form, fitness, suspensions, inconsistency, lack of clay pedigree) that I really think there is some value to be had with players further down the oddsheet. Ladies tennis is really in between eras with no dominant player and most tournaments are wide open. For example in Charleston this week, three unseeded players made the semis.

Obviously there are question marks about Kasatkina, areas to improve and a lack of Grand Slam experience, but we are getting that in the price. I'd say it is easier for a woman to take the step up to Grand Slam as the men have to take the step up to five sets which requires greater fitness and mental focus.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/french-open/womens/winner

Safarova is another player that interests me at 40s, but for now just...

Recommend Darya Kasatkina £10 each way at 66/1 with several firms

BUMPED.

Seems to be Darya Kasatkina. Probably.

PS - I can't even work out if it is Darya or Daria. Mere would be all over this, obv.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128105 on: May 24, 2017, 10:15:52 PM »

I've seen it written Darya and Daria - it depends how you translate it from the russian alphabet. Sadly she got injured in her last tournament, so we have no idea of her fitness. it is a shame as this is the most wide open grandslam I can remember.

Simona Halep (the favourite) declared herself 50/50 to play today. Laura Siegemund (a dark horse with some good results on clay this year) was stretchered off court today. Other players such as Murguruza and Wozniacki also carry injuries. While some of the other top players in the ladies game (Halep, Pliskova, Konta) look all at sea on the surface.

Now is a great time for a bet before injuries rule further players out. Other than that, wait for the draw and see the shape of it and who has a good run. Venus certainly has a shot, as has anyone really it seems!
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #128106 on: May 25, 2017, 09:38:56 AM »

Morning Tighty.

The biggest rivals in super league meet tonight when St Helens host Wigan. It should be a close game so rather than  anytime try scorer I think 1st try scorer is the way to go. After last weekends big win, and home advantage I think St Helens should edge this match. Wigan are still plagued by injuries and have 2 wingers in the centre. This could give an edge to the St Helens centres, who have been scoring tries and making good yards.

Suggest £5 Mark Percival @ 12's with PP, Hills, Lad,Coral

£5 Ryan Morgan @ 14's PP, Hills,Lads,Coral

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128107 on: May 25, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »

Mark Percival St Helens v Wigan First Tryscorer
12/1
Total Stake: £5.00
Potential Returns: £65.00

Ryan Morgan St Helens v Wigan First Tryscorer
14/1
Total Stake: £5.00
Potential Returns: £75.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128108 on: May 25, 2017, 02:05:16 PM »

Garry Monk odds-on to be next Palace manager.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #128109 on: May 25, 2017, 03:00:51 PM »

Garry Monk odds-on to be next Palace manager.

I literally said fuck off aloud. Smiley

I hope it is much like the time 3 managers came into odds on before we landed our manager before.

Saying that i'm probably being unfair, haven't tracked his progress in the championship, and he left Swansea in 15th in the prem, which isn't terrible but he had 1 win in his last 11.

Meh I just dunno who I would want tbh, I would be pretty shocked if it is Monk though.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128110 on: May 25, 2017, 08:11:27 PM »

Morning Tighty.

The biggest rivals in super league meet tonight when St Helens host Wigan. It should be a close game so rather than  anytime try scorer I think 1st try scorer is the way to go. After last weekends big win, and home advantage I think St Helens should edge this match. Wigan are still plagued by injuries and have 2 wingers in the centre. This could give an edge to the St Helens centres, who have been scoring tries and making good yards.

oioi

Ryan Morgan 1st try scorer after less than 3 minutes.

Bit annoying really, a 3 minute sweat is no value.

WP Hector, thank you.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #128111 on: May 25, 2017, 08:11:44 PM »

Too good hector!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128112 on: May 25, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »

Morning Tighty.

oioi

Ryan Morgan 1st try scorer after less than 3 minutes.

Bit annoying really, a 3 minute sweat is no value.

WP Hector, thank you.

Oioi Hectors back.

Cheap imitations will not suffice!!!

Welcome back!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128113 on: May 25, 2017, 09:02:58 PM »

Nice job Hector - hardly surprising after I got distracted and failed to get on.

Well done to those who did.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #128114 on: May 25, 2017, 10:33:02 PM »

Cheers Hector!

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Pages: 1 ... 8537 8538 8539 8540 [8541] 8542 8543 8544 8545 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: