blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:54:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8596 8597 8598 8599 [8600] 8601 8602 8603 8604 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436978 times)
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #128985 on: July 13, 2017, 02:36:24 PM »

Come on Adz.  Save us.  Invincible Army now 4.7/4.8!

Sad  started 4.1/4.2.  Just touched off for 3rd.  Thought we had it for a while.

I blame Tom Segal , 77 and counting....
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128986 on: July 13, 2017, 02:39:24 PM »

Meh. Cant do much more than that.

Always seemed to be pulling a bit too much first couple for my liking.  I blame Marky....King Bok!!

I fear the worst for Fred today.......

This worm will be back!! Cheesy

Once Konta gets beat i will post and crow how you and Matty said i would.  I won't let you both down don't worry.  Have a nap for a couple of hours and wake up!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128987 on: July 13, 2017, 02:42:47 PM »

Always seemed to be pulling a bit too much first couple for my liking.  I blame Marky....King Bok!!

Once Konta gets beat i will post and crow how you and Matty said i would.  I won't let you both down don't worry.  Have a nap for a couple of hours and wake up!

Expect nothing less Your Graciousness.

We all know you back em though...lets face it you would be missing so much value if you weren't. Wink Cool

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128988 on: July 13, 2017, 02:52:33 PM »

Always seemed to be pulling a bit too much first couple for my liking.  I blame Marky....King Bok!!

Once Konta gets beat i will post and crow how you and Matty said i would.  I won't let you both down don't worry.  Have a nap for a couple of hours and wake up!

We all know you back em though...lets face it you would be missing so much value if you weren't. Wink Cool

Can't just post when results go against me.  Have to be balanced and not just results orientated and after timing and enjoy the other side of the banter.  Anyone worked out which players Konta would have been 8/13 or shorter to beat yet who were left in the draw when i posted?  This after timing shit is fun Adz i should have done it years ago.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:55:00 PM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #128989 on: July 13, 2017, 02:54:06 PM »

Guilty Cheesy

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128990 on: July 13, 2017, 02:55:16 PM »

Can't just post when results go against me.  Have to be balanced and not just results orientated and after timing and enjoy the other side of the banter.  Anyone worked out which players Konta would have been 8/13 or shorter to beat yet who were left in the draw when i posted?

I have often congratulated you on your winners for Blonde. I know you have never been so gracious, Your Graciousness. Grin

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128991 on: July 13, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »

Always seemed to be pulling a bit too much first couple for my liking.  I blame Marky....King Bok!!

Once Konta gets beat i will post and crow how you and Matty said i would.  I won't let you both down don't worry.  Have a nap for a couple of hours and wake up!

Can't just post when results go against me.  Have to be balanced and not just results orientated and after timing and enjoy the other side of the banter.  Anyone worked out which players Konta would have been 8/13 or shorter to beat yet who were left in the draw when i posted?

I have often congratulated you on your winners for Blonde. I know you have never been so gracious, Your Graciousness. Grin

I don't back your winners that's the difference Adz.  I would never remember what they are when they win.  Enjoy the game everyone.  I would be lying if i wished you all luck.  May the best girl win. 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128992 on: July 13, 2017, 02:59:46 PM »

Can't just post when results go against me.  Have to be balanced and not just results orientated and after timing and enjoy the other side of the banter.  Anyone worked out which players Konta would have been 8/13 or shorter to beat yet who were left in the draw when i posted?  This after timing shit is fun Adz i should have done it years ago.

They didn't need to be 8/13.  They would need to be between 8/11 and 4/6.  Rybankova would have been 2/5.  Azarenka about 8/11.  Even Williams wasn't far off.  

Now please let it go.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #128993 on: July 13, 2017, 03:01:32 PM »

wont be that easy to let it go. will have to repeat it at least 3 or 4 more times yet.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128994 on: July 13, 2017, 03:08:30 PM »

Can't just post when results go against me.  Have to be balanced and not just results orientated and after timing and enjoy the other side of the banter.  Anyone worked out which players Konta would have been 8/13 or shorter to beat yet who were left in the draw when i posted?

I don't back your winners that's the difference Adz.  I would never remember what they are when they win.  Enjoy the game everyone.  I would be lying if i wished you all luck.  May the best girl win. 

LOL, as expected. You clearly aren't as clever as you make out then.  

Although Doobs been putting you in your place last few days, so maybe you ain't quite the sage you paint yourself........ thumbs up

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128995 on: July 13, 2017, 03:16:58 PM »

Although Doobs been putting you in your place last few days, so maybe you ain't quite the sage you paint yourself........ thumbs up

How much did you lock in Adz honestly?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128996 on: July 13, 2017, 03:20:22 PM »

Ah, the bit where no matter what I say, you will try to belittle me........not playing old chap.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128997 on: July 13, 2017, 03:22:02 PM »

Ah, the bit where no matter what I say, you will try to belittle me........not playing old chap.

Cool
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128998 on: July 13, 2017, 04:10:25 PM »

No Tour de France bets this year? Would hate to be on Porte at the prices (to tours Ive seen), know hes the form rider but hes always struck me as lacking the ability to get through the bad days and seems to fall off a cliff when he does (obviously these occasions have been impart due to his role requirements/not being solo first rider). Froome hasnt looked as good as previous years, any value about?

Aru for me. Every time Froome won TDF he won the Dauphine in the lead-up, didn't this year. Porte's grand tour record is vile. Quintana won the Giro, notiously tough to do the double. Aru will have Fulgsang as a quality domestique, has strong grand tour form and won the Italian national championships on Sunday. By all accounts his vanquished rivals were talking him up in the aftermath. Of the others, Contador might not be what he was, and doesn't have a super-strong team Bardet is interesting, but kind of picked up the pieces last year. I'd have Aru a fair way ahead of him in the pecking order then we're into super-domestiques who'll be riding in support of thier team leaders.

18/1 to win
11/2 w/o froome/porte
7/2 w/o big 3

https://www.oddschecker.com/cycling/tour-de-france/winner?selectionName=fabio-aru

https://www.oddschecker.com/cycling/tour-de-france/w-o-froome-and-porte

https://www.oddschecker.com/cycling/tour-de-france/betting-without-big-3

Fabio Aru takes the yellow jersey today - Fred has another juicy live one.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128999 on: July 13, 2017, 04:13:23 PM »

Sigh.  Those net cords cost us.

Put Venus up at 66/1 for the French for rubs.

Onwards and upwards.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 8596 8597 8598 8599 [8600] 8601 8602 8603 8604 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: